The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
Re: [Story] 8 Years It Has Been Huh?

Natalie: Wait!

She reached out behind quickly and grabbed hold of his hand.

Jason: Nat, what’s wrong?

Turning around, she replied: Not here Jason… I don’t want our first time to be like this in a shower stall…

The carnal part of Jason wanted to just “fuck that!” and force his way through, given how close he was about to have sex with her. The rational part of him understood her, which is that she wanted this to feel natural and special, and she wanted their first time to be passionate lovemaking and not just mindless fucking to satisfy one’s lust. Besides, he have no intention to force his way into Natalie against her will and be accused of rape.

Smiling, he replied: “I understand babe. I want our first time to feel natural and special too. But first, let me finish pleasuring you off first…”

He finished his sentence as he pressed his mouth against hers, a light kiss on the lips before gradually moving to tongue fighting. One of his hands crept down towards her pubic region, stopping just an inch short of her beautiful cunt. Without touching the honeypot, he rubbed the sensitive flesh around it, causing her to shiver in delight.

Next, he reached his fingers out and touched her clit lightly. Gently, he gave it a slow good rub, earning another squirm from Natalie. Peering down, he noticed that her pussy lips were swollen, and there were trails of moisture running down her thighs, which he was 99% certain that it wasn’t the water from the shower head. He continued rubbing her clit in circles, gradually spreading her lips at the same time while Natalie gave soft, continuous moans against his mouth. He steadily increased his rubbing against her clit, deliberately preventing his fingers from entering her cunt.

Natalie: God… stop teasing me….

Jason: That’s the point babe...

He carried on this onslaught for another minute or so as he continued increasing the tempo of his rubbing.

Natalie: Ahhhhh…. put your finger inside me now… please!

Jason: No babe, just a little while more…

By this time, her knees were buckling and she steadied herself against the wall. Without warning, her body started convulsing uncontrollably and she started to scream out.

That was the moment that Jason was waiting for.

He slid his middle and ring fingers into her pussy and curled them upwards, stroking her upper vaginal walls in a fast, circular motion.

Natalie: AHHHHH…. OH MY GOD… AHHHH!

She clamped her legs tight around his fingers, her intense orgasm bringing her over the edge. He did not held back on his fingering and continued his attack on her vaginal walls. Soon, he felt a warm gush of liquid coming out of her vagina, her sweet juices flowing down onto his palm and towards his wrist.

Natalie moaned again as he finally removed his fingers away from her love hole. As she recovered from her orgasm, Jason placed her wet fingers into her mouth, prompting her to taste her own juices. The water from the shower head was still flowing down over them, getting their wet hair into their eyes. Pushing her hair away to the side, he gave her another longing kiss under the flowing shower head.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Somanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySomanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very good story TS, please keep cumming!!
Old 14-02-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Dogged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update, thanks TS
Old 14-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Spillbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogged View Post
Really enjoyed the update, thanks TS
Enjoyed too
Old 14-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
sitongchiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great sexy story! Pls continue.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 14-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 19
navyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternavyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't wait to see what will happen next .
Old 14-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Santral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon!
Old 17-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

In no time, they finished their bath without any further action. They dried themselves up and laid down in bed naked. On bed, there were a lot of cuddling, touching and kissing but mostly, they did a lot of talking, mainly on reminiscing stuffs about their past.

Natalie: Remember we would sleep together on the same bed whenever one of us came to sleepover on the other’s house, when we were kids?

Jason: Yeah yeah I do. I remember you were afraid to sleep alone in the dark and you stopped sharing the bed with your parents until you were like what, 11?

Natalie: Hahahaha oh gosh, that’s so embarrassing…. We kinda did lot of stuff together when we were kids eh? Playing together, going to the same primary school together, showering and sleeping together…?

Jason: That’s why we are the closest among our cousins… You are my best friend Nat… and in a way, a sister that I never had too.

Natalie: I feel the same way for you too… You know, some of my friends used to believe that we were actually a couple given how close we actually were?

Jason: Imagine if they find out we are together on my bed naked right now…

They pecked each other in the lips again. Sighing, Natalie reached down and began fondling with his balls and stroking his dick.

Natalie: I kinda feel bad. I’ve let you pleasure me in the shower but I haven’t repaid the favour to you. In fact I can’t believe we have just been lying down and talking only. Why haven’t we fucked already?

Jason: Well, I like to take things slowly… you know we still have a lot of days left for us to “bond together” before you leave Singapore….

The skies outside the window were getting darker and night was approaching soon. Looking at the digital clock on his bedside table, it read 6:45 pm. Jason realized that he was starting to feel a little hungry.

Jason: You think we should go eat something?

Natalie: I don’t know about you, but I think you should totally eat me out. (smiling cheekily)

Jason: Hahaha I would love to eat you out babe but I need actual food for my tummy right now.

Natalie: But you’re still hard… in fact, you’ve been hard since the shower (stroking his dick a little quicker)

Fighting the urge to give in to the temptation, he replied: After dinner, I promise. After that, I will drive straight home and then you can get ready for me to fuck your brains out.

Natalie: Oh kinky… alright, where and what to eat?

Jason: How about Changi Village? It’s about a 10 minutes’ drive from my place.

Natalie: Hmm sure, I haven’t ate there in years already…
Old 17-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Denilsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, pls continue!
Old 17-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Encryptor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, please continue bro
Old 18-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
leccum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 18-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
JayChang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS!!
Old 18-02-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Rebounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do update again
Old 18-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

They got out of bed (not without some touching and kissing in between) and Natalie went into her room where her luggage was kept at. Jason put on a fresh set of underwear and wore a pair of navy shorts with a dark grey tank top. Natalie came out of her room in a white sleeveless crop top and light blue shorts. Jason felt another stirring in his shorts given how sexually appealing she looked in her outfit.

Driving to Changi Village was a normal affair with some small talk here and there. Upon reaching Changi V, they headed to the hawker centre where they had the "famous nasi lemak” coupled with a plate of satay. Natalie was thrilled at having to taste such local cuisine again given how they were almost non-existent back in Melbourne. They took their time to finish up their dinner and even went on to order another plate of satay given how delicious it was.

Things started to heat up on their drive back home however. Natalie’s hands were all over on his thighs, even unzipping his shorts and giving his dick a sensual handjob. Jason slowed down his driving, for fear that he might just lose concentration suddenly and crash his car.

After what felt like a long drive, they finally reached his block. In the lift, he began exploring her body since there wasn’t any family with kids for them to behave decently. Hugging her from behind, he rubbed his groin against her ass and attacked her neck with kisses, his hands groping hard on both of her melons.

Natalie: Uhmmm… there’s a camera in the lift…

Jason: Who cares babe? Let’s give them a free show…

Boldly, he pulled off her crop top and fondled her breasts. Through the fabric of her bra, he could feel her nipples getting really hard and erected. His own dick was dying to burst out of his shorts and he could even feel pre-cum seeping into his boxers. The lift reached his storey and they both stumbled out with their hands all over each other. Jason was feeling so excited, he was even fumbling with his keys while trying to unlock his door to his apartment.

Once they were in the privacy of his apartment, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him tightly. They kissed, and Jason roamed around her back with his hands and skilfully unclasped her bra. Natalie grabbed his tank top and brought it over his head, momentarily breaking their kiss. Both topless, they helped to remove each other’s remaining clothes. Finally in their birthday suits, he took her hand and led her towards his bedroom, leaving their clothes strewn all over the living room floor.

As they climbed onto his bed, Jason got on top of her and went straight on attacking her boobs, his mouth sucking, painting and nibbling on her nipples while Natalie moaned loudly away. Cupping her breasts, he moved his head down south, painting her stomach with his tongue and kissing it gently at the same time. When he finally brought his head to her vagina, he deeply inhaled the wonderful scent of her sex. Her vagina was getting rapidly wet and it was swelling pink as Natalie’s arousal rose. Placing his hands at her thighs, he spread them out wide and dived into her pussy.

It felt so amazing, Natalie tasted so sweet and warm. Jason probed his tongue inside, tasting her juices hungrily as if he had just found a stream of water in a desert. He found her clit and using only his tongue, he slipped the hood off and pressed onto it. Natalie was gripping the bedsheets tightly as she lay shuddering and moaning in ecstasy at being eaten out. Jason’s cock was getting so hard just from hearing her moans and knowing that she was enjoying it as every bit as he is too. He could feel her orgasm approaching soon, given that her moans were getting louder and more enthusiastic and she had begun to rock her pelvis against his face too, smearing him with her abundant love juices.

Natalie: Hhmmmm…... I’m gonna…. cum…

Jason brought his fingers up and rubbed upon her clit as he simultaneously ate her pussy with greater intensity. Soon, he felt her legs squeezing tightly over his head as Natalie finally came.

Natalie: AHHHH… OH MY GOD BABE….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1