The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tomcat37 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 19yr old local mly Nikki

Bro, can share FL Nikki's contact? Thx bro
Old 28-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
Curious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bros

NIKKI HAS CHANGED HER CONTACT NUMBERS!! Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me.

Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

$50 for BJ (for a limited time only). No Swallowing.
$80 for FJ (for a limited time only)

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply
Old 01-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Curious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bros

Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply
Old 02-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro Curious for nikki number, really appreciated it as well the FR from the rest of the bros who have contributed in this thread.

Yesterday evening sms nikki to fix an appointment with her. However, she took a long time to reply. Asking whether could i make it for the late night.

So, i ask her, the time. As usual, i waited for half an hour, no reply, so decided to go home to take a rest & see how things goes. Coming close to 12am. She reply, sorry for the late reply hence she is with her family. Telling me tmr, she will be available from 12PM to 3PM.

Ok,so i told her fix it at 12PM (Noon).

Holding onto my horny bro and go to sleep, waiting for next day. Quite a suck feeling!

As usual, early morning wake up, feeling damn horny and waited to release ASAP. However, have to wait till meet up with her and wanted to CUM my wholeload in her mouth. No choice....endure...endure......

Hence, have apply for afternoon half day leave. Leaving the office early trying to get myself prepare.

Reach the destination ard 12PLUS, sms nikki & she told me she is on the way.

10 minutes pass, she arrived in a green low spagetti strap top with a red boxer short.

Got in, asking how's her day....bah bah....TCSS....asking her where will be a good spot (MCSP)

Telling me the MCSP behind the mrt station. So, i ask her, will there be alot of cars ard there. She say not really.

Start the engine and drove behind the station. Travel from one level to another level, trying to find a level with less car or no car if possible. Eventually, went to the level below the highest top level. No cars ard. Quite a good spot.

Park the car in a corner, making sure nobody can spot us.

Telling her, how abt going to the backseats for her to do the BBBJ on me. She say ok, so we move behind, with her sitting beside me.

Quite a service oriented gal, i shld say. The moment we were behind. She started to use her hand to rub my little bro as he is cover under my track pant.

Going from the top, my hand reach for her neh neh. Stretching her bra & play her breasts. Including tuning her nipple as well. Squeeze, twist,etc. Soft and abit saggy tits i could say. Asking her, how big are they. She told me is 36B.

And her hand start to went into my track pant, trying to wake up my little bro. Playing with his head and PCC him at the same time.

Now, my little bro is rock hard and ready for her to suck. I pull my track pant down to my feet.

Showing him naked in front of nikki eyes. Strong, big and hard.

She start attacking him, suck him straight from his head & not much on the shaft. As we know, in order to enjoy a good BBBJ, a strong suction need to be apply on our little bro head. That's the most sensitive area.

Sucking him real good & i am enjoying it. Telling her, the urge of cum is coming.

She proceed with more suction & a moderate speed. Not too fast and not too slow. Closing my eyes, feeling high, i unload my spermy in her mouth without a drip flowing from my little bro. Shiok!

Basically, nikki suck every single drop of it and hold them in her mouth.

She took 4 tissues from me and spit everything on it. Gosh! The load ( My sperm and her saliva) nearly cause the tissue to break.

Telling me i really unload alot of sperm into her mouth, asking me how long have i not been having sex. I told her 2 days.

Put on my pant & pay her on the spot. Asking me whether could i send her back. No issue on it.

After sending her back, i proceed to the city area to find a place for lunch.

Feeling damn good after the wholesome release.

Summary FR on Nikki:

Look:5/10 (Average dark malay looking gal)
Body:5/10 ( Small build & meaty (Bah Bah type) Not fat!
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction on the head,not deep throat but is able to CUM in
her mouth)
Boob: B ( Soft and abit sag with erected nipple)
Damage:$50 for 1 shot (BBBJ) Worth it, just imagine you close your eyes,
when you are abt to cum, ur hand placing on the back of her head.
Shot every damn load into her mouth,as ur shaft keep shooting out
sperm a few times till the final moment & she will sucks every single
drip of them. Without leaving any on ur little bro.

Meanwhile, enjoy our stay in the forum. Cheers!
Old 02-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro Curious for nikki number, really appreciated it as well the FR from the rest of the bros who have contributed in this thread.

Yesterday evening sms nikki to fix an appointment with her. However, she took a long time to reply. Asking whether could i make it for the late night.

So, i ask her, the time. As usual, i waited for half an hour, no reply, so decided to go home to take a rest & see how things goes. Coming close to 12am. She reply, sorry for the late reply hence she is with her family. Telling me tmr, she will be available from 12PM to 3PM.

Ok,so i told her fix it at 12PM (Noon).

Holding onto my horny bro and go to sleep, waiting for next day. Quite a suck feeling!

As usual, early morning wake up, feeling damn horny and waited to release ASAP. However, have to wait till meet up with her and wanted to CUM my wholeload in her mouth. No choice....endure...endure......

Hence, have apply for afternoon half day leave. Leaving the office early trying to get myself prepare.

Reach the destination ard 12PLUS, sms nikki & she told me she is on the way.

10 minutes pass, she arrived in a green low spagetti strap top with a red boxer short.

Got in, asking how's her day....bah bah....TCSS....asking her where will be a good spot (MCSP)

Telling me the MCSP behind the mrt station. So, i ask her, will there be alot of cars ard there. She say not really.

Start the engine and drove behind the station. Travel from one level to another level, trying to find a level with less car or no car if possible. Eventually, went to the level below the highest top level. No cars ard. Quite a good spot.

Park the car in a corner, making sure nobody can spot us.

Telling her, how abt going to the backseats for her to do the BBBJ on me. She say ok, so we move behind, with her sitting beside me.

Quite a service oriented gal, i shld say. The moment we were behind. She started to use her hand to rub my little bro as he is cover under my track pant.

Going from the top, my hand reach for her neh neh. Stretching her bra & play her breasts. Including tuning her nipple as well. Squeeze, twist,etc. Soft and abit saggy tits i could say. Asking her, how big are they. She told me is 36B.

And her hand start to went into my track pant, trying to wake up my little bro. Playing with his head and PCC him at the same time.

Now, my little bro is rock hard and ready for her to suck. I pull my track pant down to my feet.

Showing him naked in front of nikki eyes. Strong, big and hard.

She start attacking him, suck him straight from his head & not much on the shaft. As we know, in order to enjoy a good BBBJ, a strong suction need to be apply on our little bro head. That's the most sensitive area.

Sucking him real good & i am enjoying it. Telling her, the urge of cum is coming.

She proceed with more suction & a moderate speed. Not too fast and not too slow. Closing my eyes, feeling high, i unload my spermy in her mouth without a drip flowing from my little bro. Shiok!

Basically, nikki suck every single drop of it and hold them in her mouth.

She took 4 tissues from me and spit everything on it. Gosh! The load ( My sperm and her saliva) nearly cause the tissue to break.

Telling me i really unload alot of sperm into her mouth, asking me how long have i not been having sex. I told her 2 days.

Put on my pant & pay her on the spot. Asking me whether could i send her back. No issue on it.

After sending her back, i proceed to the city area to find a place for lunch.

Feeling damn good after the wholesome release.

Summary FR on Nikki:

Look:5/10 (Average dark malay looking gal)
Body:5/10 ( Small build & meaty (Bah Bah type) Not fat!
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction on the head,not deep throat but is able to CUM in
her mouth)
Boob: B ( Soft and abit sag with erected nipple)
Damage:$50 for 1 shot (BBBJ) Worth it, just imagine you close your eyes,
when you are abt to cum, ur hand placing on the back of her head.
Shot every damn load into her mouth,as ur shaft keep shooting out
sperm a few times till the final moment & she will sucks every single
drip of them. Without leaving any on ur little bro.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Sorry for the additonal posting.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
buaya1000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys. my first FR so bear with me ok?

Got Nikki's contact immediately sms her for a bj session. arranged to meet up within 30 mins. she is ok. That is good! Can arranged at such a rush time. 1 point to her.

Met her at the MRT station. I saw a poly-looking gal walking toward my car. Not skinny, dressed in tank-top and shorts.. yum yum.. she got in and we drove to the nearby multi-carpark. Along the way,we did some small talk.. i was looking at her legs.. brown and tan.. yum yum.. v nice..

we parked and talked a little more.. then she moved towards me and started rubbing my cock.. my small bro grew.. so shoik.. then miah-tu liao.. i took off my pants and she started to her yum yum session. Her suction is not strong enough but she is v willing.. almost 25min.. no complains. i like that.. while she is having her dessert, i played with her boobs. soft watery type.. and a nice handful. like kneading dough.. heehee..

she also has sensitive nipples.. after playing her nipples i play her mei mei too.. she is so wet.. wohoo..

finally.. i prepared to shoot.. she is v willing. not a drop spilled..

overall. it was like an amatuer experience. so no complains. RTF.. hmm.. will think about it.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chachai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Curiuos

I'm keep on her. Could you PM me her contact number?

Cheers
Chachai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
Dear Bros

Old 05-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Dear Bros

Too many numbers given out and too little response. Worst, there are newbies asking for her prices again which are reflected here. Any guys asking unnecessary questions will be ignored by her.

$50 for BJ. No Swallowing.
$80 for FJ

Old 05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bros

Too many numbers given out and too little response. Worst, there are newbies asking for her prices again which are reflected here. Any guys asking unnecessary questions will be ignored by her.

$80 for FJ

Bro Curious, just up you for sharing the contact with us hence i have written my FR on Nikki.

Some bros have actually PM me to ask for her number but i din give it to them. Sorry! Coz i think if you really need her number, you could approach Bro curious for it. Din wish to cause any misunderstanding.

So, bid by the rules and enjoy.

Cheers!

Old 06-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
zaszon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologies to Nikki for putting up this late FR.

Tried her twice over 2 weeks. Was really turned on by having a bbbj in my car. Damn shiok.

Anyways, smsed her and arranged to pick her up near the mrt. Saw a cute minah wearing really short shorts and a t-shirt walking towards me. Signalled to her and asked if she's Nikki. She nooded her head shyly and off we flew to the MSCP. Along the way, TCSS. Found out she's waiting for her results (19 yrs old, cool).

Overall, looks-wise will grow on you. But has a strong GFE when talking with ehr as she will discuss with you stuff going on in her life (i especially like the term 'Dear' when she's talking to me...)

We parked and shifted to the back for the action. Stripped down my pants she commenced her action. Overall, quite satisfying, suction was good, slow and sensous. Not wham bam job...Alternating between mouth and hand, she slowly brought me to a climax which she slowly sucked away the last drops, ensuring not leakage...satisfying (now you know why i return to have the BBBJ again...)

All in all, satisfying experience.

Look:5/10 (Average Looking, will grow on youl)
Body:6/10 (Quite slim, a little baby fat but its ok)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction and the way she makes sure no drop is wasted is heavenly)
Boob: Not sure of size but can grab with 1 hand.
Damage:$50/ 1 shot (A damn good deal. Had her during lunch, which was like a little snack)

Hope you guys like the FR. Dun zap me if too long ok...

Cheers
Old 06-10-2007, 04:06 PM
shane7190

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi, I am new here, can pm me Nikki contact too? Thanks
Old 09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chachai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Curiuos

Thanks for giving me her contact number. However, I've been trying to call her several days but can't get through the line. Has she changed her hp number?

Pls help me.
Chachai

Quote:
Dear Bros

$80 for FJ

Old 09-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hh23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Curious,

your inbox very full so cannot get you. pls pm me nikki contact.

thks.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Dear Bros

NIKKI changed her number due to many nuisance calls and people asking unnecessary questions. Her old number 9148 XXXX is no longer in use. Sincere bros can pm me. Newbies..haiz...need to consider due to too many nuisance calls...

$80 for FJ

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1