The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Stash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Girl Gina

Hello to all,

I'm new here in terms of sharing contacts, I've been reading alot and trying a few places which I think it is finally time for me to contribute my share, I'm here to share with you brothers here a local find that I feel is worth sharing..

My thread http://samsforum.com/health-...-massages.html is not receiving much response, which I really think that it's not helping Gina out in terms of increasing her customers.

I've decided to post a thread in here too to start sharing her contact for brothers who dont frequently visit the Health Centre and KTV Lounges category often.

Here's my report on Gina,

Name: Gina
Race: Chinese
Looks: 6.5/10
Height: 1.56m
Weight: 50kgs (Estimated)
Boobs: B Cup
Massage: 5/10 (Not good but effort for putting strength into it)
HJ: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7.5/10
AJ: 7.5/10
FR: 7.5/10
Damage: $160 (2hrs Massage + 2 shots)

Gina is probably one of the best finds in terms of the sex that I had...or maybe its the chemistry that we had...Massage wise, my advise that you dont have too high hopes on having a good one..

Now, Gina, being Local and Chinese, it is rare that she provides AR and AJ. She does it very very professionally for AJ and AR. It totally appears that she enjoys giving AR and BBBJ...very nice and wet BBBJ and AR. She alternates between deep throat and small head teasing.

FJ wise, she's loud on moaning and totally enjoys AJ. Very initiative on changing positions.

Please do PM me for her contact number.
(For Gina, I need to restrict to 30 points and above to offer her the least form of protection from haressment, this may be my first posting and that I have zero points, but I dont really care cause thats the least that I can do for her to have the least form of filtering from number collectors and people who just wanna call to disturb her)
Old 10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Stash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Girl Gina

Ok..I have given Gina's number out to a few brothers here..

Would greatly appreciate if you guys would post a FR to show that Gina is genuine..this would help her out in terms of business..

I didn't mention that Gina will not stay in the FL line for long (at least thats what she told me), she'll stop when she's fairly comfortable financially..

Which I hope that she eventually does stop and doesnt stay in this line for too long because of the easy cash...
Old 11-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

does her number end with 3325?
Old 11-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

bro, can chk with you that issit she previously work in TN before.. ?

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 11-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
does her number end with 3325?

txs bro...got number to buy 4D this weekend liao...hehehe

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 11-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro stash, your pm is full. so can u please pm me gina contact to me. thanks.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doraemon_cwk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can u pls pm me Gina contact? or email me

[email protected]
Old 11-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
owkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she working at some KTV before? seems like it, frm the description,.

i may be wrong.. .dont scold me
Old 11-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
activez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud of

bro,

ur PM is full, can PM me her contact?

thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
AJ: 7.5/10...Now, Gina, being Local and Chinese, it is rare that she provides AR and AJ. She does it very very professionally for AJ and AR...FJ wise, she's loud on moaning and totally enjoys AJ...
Bro Stash, if Gina really does AJ... i'm sure our Bro Frankiestine will be very interested...

P.S. AJ -- Anal Jabbing.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Stash, if Gina really does AJ... i'm sure our Bro Frankiestine will be very interested...

P.S. AJ -- Anal Jabbing.
Confirm she did AJ cos i have tried her b4...she is a very pitiful gal... hope bros who r going to try her please treat her well....in fact i got her cont in the chatline many months ago...she told me her story of why she need to come into fl scene and work hard for more money...at first i dont quite believe her... until one day, i saw her distribution flyers at mrt station...that shows she is willing to work hard for money and not only just by doing fl to earn a living...that time after trying her, she did requested me to be her OKT and help her to look for more customers... but i got no time to help her and secondly, i dont like to earn this kind of money thru this means....hopefully, i hope that the TS is not trying to earn this kind of money on the expense of her.... if u really want to help... pls help sincerely......

Btw, pls dont PM me for her cont.... i am not the thread starter and also i did not have her no anymore....
Old 11-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
driftwrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm mi her contact
Old 11-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 18
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
Confirm she did AJ cos i have tried her b4...she is a very pitiful gal... hope bros who r going to try her please treat her well....in fact i got her cont in the chatline many months ago...she told me her story of why she need to come into fl scene and work hard for more money...at first i dont quite believe her... until one day, i saw her distribution flyers at mrt station...that shows she is willing to work hard for money and not only just by doing fl to earn a living...that time after trying her, she did requested me to be her OKT and help her to look for more customers... but i got no time to help her and secondly, i dont like to earn this kind of money thru this means....hopefully, i hope that the TS is not trying to earn this kind of money on the expense of her.... if u really want to help... pls help sincerely......

Btw, pls dont PM me for her cont.... i am not the thread starter and also i did not have her no anymore....
I second to that she is indeed a very unfortunate girl, after hearing her story I also feel very pity for her, that is why I am posting her in here to help her find more customers. By the way TS, she is now working with another girl fren of hers in a tarma package.

Please any brothers who have her number please treat her well, do not take her for granted.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
...at first i dont quite believe her... until one day, i saw her distribution flyers at mrt station...that shows she is willing to work hard for money and not only just by doing fl to earn a living...that time after trying her, she did requested me to be her OKT and help her to look for more customers... but i got no time to help her and secondly, i dont like to earn this kind of money thru this means....hopefully, i hope that the TS is not trying to earn this kind of money on the expense of her.... if u really want to help... pls help sincerely......
Oh..Oh..if this is the case then "somebody" might be alerted to carry out his usual persistent approach or shld i use the word "harassment" in order to get her to work under him and mark up the price. TS bro Stash...pls beware and warn her abt it. Bro Stash, will try to find time to help her if you could provide her contact to me...coz your PM is FULL.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Stash;3047114]
AR: 7.5/10
AJ: 7.5/10

Now, Gina, being Local and Chinese, it is rare that she provides AR and AJ. She does it very very professionally for AJ and AR. It totally appears that she enjoys giving AR and BBBJ...very nice and wet BBBJ and AR. She alternates between deep throat and small head teasing.

FJ wise, she's loud on moaning and totally enjoys AJ. Very initiative on changing positions.
QUOTE]

Paging for monster....Paging for monster...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1