The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
DemiBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Girl Gina

Bro Stash pai sei but love to try this gal cuz of aj services and the price for local FL quite reasonable if u dun mind me not having 30 points. Geniune chiongster here and will post FR up for her here if u want me to.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

bro,

what type of protection you refering, if bro don't interested, do you think we are that free keep post. Am I right, bro
Old 12-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Stash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
Although TS didn't confirm whether he number ends with 3325, i suspect that she's the same Gina from bro Jazzcraz's thread. Not many local FLs offers and enjoys AJ.

Jazzcraz's Gina

Just tried her recently and she did offer me tarma session with a fren of hers and they operate out from Lavender.

Her service is good but bros who hates the sight of stretch marks probably should avoid her.

Anyway, those who wants the contact kindly do follow protocol and PM the TS instead.

Hi Bro Acanthas,

Sorry..haha, I must have overlooked on your request to confirm her number. Well, the answer is yes we've got same person!!!

Yes, she did tell me about her tarma with her friend, but I didnt probe for more details as I wasnt too keen then, hmmm, if I ever get into the mood for tarma, she and her friend would definately have my 'virginity' for tarma

And I do agree, to bros who hates the sight of stretch marks should avoid her, sorry for not pointing this out earlier...
Old 12-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

This is an update to all the brothers that already have Gina's number from me and future brothers that will get Gina's number...

I've just had a short chat with her, she would like to bring down the timing to 1hr instead of 2hrs...this is to give her ample timing to prepare for the next bro instead of rushing around and not being to make it on time for the appointments that she has set..

To all the brothers that has contacted her..she has been sick lately and wont be able to meet...she was coughing really badly over the phone....

Well..please note again that her timing is now 1hr...

$160/2 shots/1hr...room on your own...bring condom along just in case she runs out...
Old 13-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I've just had a short chat with her, she would like to bring down the timing to 1hr instead of 2hrs...this is to give her ample timing to prepare for the next bro instead of rushing around and not being to make it on time for the appointments that she has set..

...$160/2 shots/1hr...room on your own...bring condom along just in case she runs out...
Bro, doesn't make sense to me leh. 1hr to me is more rush instead coz I think most bros will not use up the 2hrs and she could leave earlier instead. To cum twice within 2hrs would be damn rush instead taking into the account of the break needed to recover. Looks like i'm gonna give her a miss then. Thanks anyway...UPz on the way as an encouragement to u for sharing.
Old 13-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

bro! contacted her via sms . told me she tag team with gal call apple . but rates are not as u mentioned . 150 / 1 shot / 1 hr for her . tarma Gina and apple , they asking 250 / 1 shot / 1 hr ............................

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 14-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
bro! contacted her via sms . told me she tag team with gal call apple . but rates are not as u mentioned . 150 / 1 shot / 1 hr for her . tarma Gina and apple , they asking 250 / 1 shot / 1 hr ............................
Bro Jasdude,

I'm sorry, I didn't mention that you should tell her that Josh gave you her number..that way she'll know that its me..

I ask her about the rates and she is fine with $160/1hr/2shots...if this happens, maybe I could give her a call to clarify things..

Bro Show Stopper,

Thanks for the points!

Anyways, I agree that 1hr/2shots is rush, but she mentioned to me that she has quite a number of customers these days..thus, 2hr slots means she'll have to take lesser customers plus the tendency to be late for other appointments...

Afterall, she's the one doing all the coordination on herself, and I'm not trying to fix the best price or timing for her..Im merely sharing her contact with others because I think she's a rare fine

To the guys who have zapped me saying that i'm an OKT, your understanding is not needed...I'm sure most brothers out here would understand and ultimately, that I have a clear conscience to sleep with..
Old 14-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyways, I agree that 1hr/2shots is rush, but she mentioned to me that she has quite a number of customers these days..thus, 2hr slots means she'll have to take lesser customers plus the tendency to be late for other appointments...
This is as good as saying her rate is $160 / 1hr / 1 shot. How many Bros can do 2 in 1 hr?

Common tactic especially by Local FLs. Once business good liao, start to up rates or cut corners.......

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Show Stopper,

Thanks for the points! Anyways, I agree that 1hr/2shots is rush, but she mentioned to me that she has quite a number of customers these days..thus, 2hr slots means she'll have to take lesser customers plus the tendency to be late for other appointments...

Afterall, she's the one doing all the coordination on herself, and I'm not trying to fix the best price or timing for her..Im merely sharing her contact with others because I think she's a rare fine

To the guys who have zapped me saying that i'm an OKT, your understanding is not needed...I'm sure most brothers out here would understand and ultimately, that I have a clear conscience to sleep with..
If she asks all the customers to go to one location, i dun see any reason why would she be late for the other appointments...$$$ is still the main reason bro. Anyway, she has many customers coz you'r not the only one sharing her contact with others here and I dun think u'r an okt from yr PM...if not i would have zapped u instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
This is as good as saying her rate is $160 / 1hr / 1 shot. How many Bros can do 2 in 1 hr?

Common tactic especially by Local FLs. Once business good liao, start to up rates or cut corners.......
Same sentiment bro...looks like she has disappointed many with the revised damage.
Old 15-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simpleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with bros here. quite disappointed with the changes. anyway we are not 'super-soakers' water gun here, at least give us 2 shots 1.5 hours la. one hour everything + massage? we may need to pump her dry w/o foreplay n its goin to hurt her too.....

may want to reconfirm with FL and post new rates n timing to clarify
Old 15-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
I second to that she is indeed a very unfortunate girl, after hearing her story I also feel very pity for her, that is why I am posting her in here to help her find more customers. By the way TS, she is now working with another girl fren of hers in a tarma package.

Please any brothers who have her number please treat her well, do not take her for granted.
Hi,
Is this gal also known as Shandy in another thread.
Thanks
Old 15-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

mind gv mi her num??will like to try her..
Old 15-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi,
Is this gal also known as Shandy in another thread.
Thanks
I believe so, she did tell me that another brother here is posting on her behalf...and the describtion of Shandy pretty much resembles Gina..I think it is likely that we are talking about the same person..

As for the charges of $160/1hr/2shots...this is the price determined and decided by Gina herself though I have voiced out my opinion and the downside of reducing it to 1hr...but still...she has insisted on remaining so..

I'm just updating whatever she's updating me...as for timing and price...I am sorry to inform all of you dear brothers that..my hands are tied and I've tried my best to persuade her...
Old 15-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think if she can plan ahead in time...as in how many customer per day, this will make her super popular instead of 160/1/2shots....
Old 15-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
I think if she can plan ahead in time...as in how many customer per day, this will make her super popular instead of 160/1/2shots....
Bro..I would love to have it the other way too...

I dont benefit from this kinda arrangement too...remember..i'm paying the same price you guys would be paying her too...I dont get special treatment you know..

As much as I've tried to persuade her and weigh out the disadvantages to her..she's not keen on changing the timing...

Maybe when I meet her..i'll try to talk to her about it again and see what I can try to change...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1