The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nyo66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Girl Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Hello to all,

I'm new here in terms of sharing contacts, I've been reading alot and trying a few places which I think it is finally time for me to contribute my share, I'm here to share with you brothers here a local find that I feel is worth sharing..

My thread http://samsforum.com/health-...-massages.html is not receiving much response, which I really think that it's not helping Gina out in terms of increasing her customers.

I've decided to post a thread in here too to start sharing her contact for brothers who dont frequently visit the Health Centre and KTV Lounges category often.

Here's my report on Gina,

Name: Gina
Race: Chinese
Looks: 6.5/10
Height: 1.56m
Weight: 50kgs (Estimated)
Boobs: B Cup
Massage: 5/10 (Not good but effort for putting strength into it)
HJ: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7.5/10
AJ: 7.5/10
FR: 7.5/10
Damage: $160 (2hrs Massage + 2 shots)

Gina is probably one of the best finds in terms of the sex that I had...or maybe its the chemistry that we had...Massage wise, my advise that you dont have too high hopes on having a good one..

Now, Gina, being Local and Chinese, it is rare that she provides AR and AJ. She does it very very professionally for AJ and AR. It totally appears that she enjoys giving AR and BBBJ...very nice and wet BBBJ and AR. She alternates between deep throat and small head teasing.

FJ wise, she's loud on moaning and totally enjoys AJ. Very initiative on changing positions.

Please do PM me for her contact number.
(For Gina, I need to restrict to 30 points and above to offer her the least form of protection from haressment, this may be my first posting and that I have zero points, but I dont really care cause thats the least that I can do for her to have the least form of filtering from number collectors and people who just wanna call to disturb her)
bro can pm me her contact? got pic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1