The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laksaman297 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Spycraft - How I f*cked my IO and captured the PRC spy

This is my first post after laying low in this forum for years. Decided to write my own fictional story. I will write and develop the story slowly. Please bear with me. Also pls dun scold me if u find my writing skill not so good or my story boring.

Spycraft - How I f*cked my IO and captured the PRC spy

Disclaimer: Story is for entertainment purposes only. Some of the details are purely fictional. Storyline may depict real people or events, which is purely coincidental. Photos are taken from data dumps from various sources including /d/e/e/p web and for illustration purposes only. Some exclusive materials in this story are thanks to Syndicated People's Fighters.

===Part 1===
THE SCENE

[in an alternate universe..]
Syndicated People's Fighters (SPF) is the national and principal law enforcement agency responsible for the prevention of crime and law enforcement in the Singaporean Republic. The SPF is a uniformed organisation. The SPF has declared its mission and vision as to "prevent, deter and detect crime to ensure the safety and security of Singapore"

The VAP Squad at Woodlands Divison HQ received a call for assistance. To Jennifer Tay, it had been an easy day. Friday night and she was in duty covering for her senior Kevin Ang who knocked off earlier. The case seemed simple enough, but complications unfolded...

When her team arrived at the scene, not much of particular interests was found. Unbeknownst to them, The Boss is watching them, secretly. SPF was being watched. The V syndicate even has a mole inside SPF, who flashed his special torch light to the camera, signaling The Boss that things are all in place according to the plan.

TBC...

story proudly sponsored by Ocean bottled water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1