The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2002, 03:48 AM
xep_phone

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Embassy

embassy is not a "shake head" club, more like executive club, where people just go there to hang out and chat. Gals? not sure, maybe. For all i know mostly elite people hang out there, opened by a former boston students, lol.
My bet is most chinese gals are rich kids, not sure about the locals or locals "chicken". 900k-1 mill+ a bottle. Place damn crowded on weekends, no table for sure unless you've reserved a place and be sure to come early, or else the line will piss you off.
Old 28-10-2002, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: latest places

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
Hi Rainman,

Going to Jakarta (1 + 1 nite) , surabaya (1 quick nite) and bandung (2 nites) next week.
Welcome and looking at it. U seems to know this place quite well.

Quote:
Any advice where the best places for freelances (such as I have met in TC - Lokesari)
FL. depending on what U want. Try Tiga Puluh at Le meridian Hotel, Better place is Disco. Written above. Try to find it.

Quote:
And Best Massage Places (full service)
Korean Spa at Golden Hotel or Katika behind Standium KTV.

Quote:
Best Karaoke?
1001, Lindo Palance, Travel Hotel, Las Vegas.

Quote:
Lastly
If you know where is the Karaoke place FM3, please let me know address - I need to find one chick who claims she works there - just want to see her face when I book her at her work place cos she stole my handphone last time I was there! (picked her second time up at TCs - first time I picked her and second time, she picked me). It will be hard to "catch her" at TCs as she could bolt!
FM3 is in Tangarang and is a transit Hotel with KTV and AYAM. Take a Taxi and go via Toman Toll.

Quote:
As for pimps, any one good you know (in terms of quality) - I don't think I want to use Hartono for this trip!
Stop over at Hotel Djayakarta and there is 2 pimps there at the workside who can provide u with some nice lady.

Quote:
Sassina

p.s are you based in Jakarta? What kind of work do you do there - maybe we could meet up. [/B]
Drop me a PM or contact me at www.tokcok.com

cheers.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 28-10-2002, 11:05 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Embassy

Quote:
Originally posted by xep_phone
embassy is not a "shake head" club, more like executive club, where people just go there to hang out and chat. Gals? not sure, maybe. For all i know mostly elite people hang out there, opened by a former boston students, lol.
My bet is most chinese gals are rich kids, not sure about the locals or locals "chicken". 900k-1 mill+ a bottle. Place damn crowded on weekends, no table for sure unless you've reserved a place and be sure to come early, or else the line will piss you off.
Huh. U know this place well? Shakehead is only in Kota and never in this high class area. Any FR on yr visit there.

Cheers

Old 28-10-2002, 11:07 AM
Middleware

Re: Re: Re: Mbassy Diskotek

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman

Huh... Middleware. I think he is talking about Taman Ria area as there are some new pubs under renovation when I last visited the place.

Let's check it out as been a long time since I last have some good wine down at Mana Lounge...

cheers
Dear RM,
i got bad news....

i am in love...so prob. not venture out so much nowadays...
Old 28-10-2002, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mbassy Diskotek

Quote:
Originally posted by Middleware

i am in love...

Ups....
Old 28-10-2002, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
songster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Dear RM,
i got bad news....

you're kidding....

Never see you for a few weeks, you already in LOve...
Who? How? When? I'm being "kaipo"...

Looks like we lose one cheong kaki lao!!!!
Then Bro.Middleware, gotta introduce leh! I will be in Jakarta mid NOV. Come out for a drink? Just drinks and no ECA after that since you are attached....

Cheers
Old 28-10-2002, 04:18 PM
solid

Smile Newcomer

Hi ! Everybody, I'm new in this thread and need yr guidances. Hope to cheong together with you all and I 'm at Jkt alone. Email me at [email protected]

Rgds.
Solid
Old 29-10-2002, 10:35 AM
Middleware

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mbassy Diskotek

Quote:
Originally posted by songster

you're kidding....

Never see you for a few weeks, you already in LOve...
Who? How? When? I'm being "kaipo"...

Looks like we lose one cheong kaki lao!!!!
Then Bro.Middleware, gotta introduce leh! I will be in Jakarta mid NOV. Come out for a drink? Just drinks and no ECA after that since you are attached....

Cheers
well, fact is i am tired alreadi of the horses...no excitement...

but that doesnt mean bros are discounted ya.... always have time for u all... when u come i intro to u...

bro RM still going strong...so no worries...
Old 29-10-2002, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

Dear RM,
i got bad news....

Don't worry, in love for u mean 4pm at home, make love and out again at 8 pm. So when u falling out of love.

Honestly. I give her a 5/10. hahahahahahaha

Old 29-10-2002, 11:07 AM
Samster

Re: Newcomer

Quote:
Originally posted by solid
Hi ! Everybody, I'm new in this thread and need yr guidances. Hope to cheong together with you all and I 'm at Jkt alone. Email me at [email protected]

Rgds.
Solid
Huh? U are staying here or just visiting. I am also alone?

So check up www.tokcok.com and I will annouce my whereabout there this fri.

SEE U?

Old 31-10-2002, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
My next Indo trip: 26/11 to 2/12 - Jkt and Bandung ...and maybe Yogya.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 03-11-2002, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Re: latest places

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman

Welcome and looking at it. U seems to know this place quite well.

Korean Spa at Golden Hotel or Katika behind Standium KTV.

cheers.

Rain,

right, thanks for the hospitality & good time @ NY NY.

Time is never enough in Jakarta or anywhere in Indonesia
Work & too much great things to do !

Right just to share with other brothers here:

1) Golden Trolley Hotel Massage - I must say the service is GREAT.

I had a lady (not my type of look) called Indah - she claims to be 21 - she looks GREAT without clothes so maybe its just I did not like her style of clothes ya! Solid & she can FUCK !

Only drawback is that she talks maybe too much. The money - its totally negotiable depending on your skills so I won't quote prices.

Face - round type 5.5/10

Body - overall 7/10 handful of tits

AR - I did not want - love it but ....

BJ (me not want BB) is 6/10

FJ - 8/10 variations & total enthusiasm.

Sasa was not available!

1st night (flew in late) & went Stadium - 4th floor.

Had a Cirebon lass called Titin or something like that.

Now again, face not my type but mama brought her round & she was so touchy I said OK.

I never refuse a decent buy from aggressive sales person if not turned off!

Claims to be 21 but I reckon more like 23.

Face 5.8/10 (my opinion)

Body - a bit mascular type on upper torso (like body builder) with handful of solid tits (not large-handful) - say 6/10
She used to plant rice in Cirebon!

AR - na

BJ - 6/10

FJ - 9/10 why? "tiger grip" - yes this woman has such suction and clamping power with her cunt its like a milking machine.

Fucks in classic Javanese style - hands pushing the wall in missionary position and fantastic lower torso rotation + "tiger grip" I would RTF on another occasion.

Asked her where she learnt the grip and she said "orang asli sendiri" - amazing !

I saw her again the next 2 nights but I did not buy so I could try others!

On Stadium's mamasan (the ones I dealt with on the left side as you walk in) All highly friendly and helpful.

Second night, I made a mistake in the elevator. As we ascended, three super model looking types stepped in. Because the lift was full, I did not talk to them immediately. They were so good looking in the full light of the elevator I was sold.

Hurried in to the place behind them and before I knew it (they went right side) & I lost them!

Shits, I asked the mamasan there to find them for me and they kept on brining me woman after woman that all looked screwed up to me by then. That night - I was mentally blocked - bought nothing because I would not settle for less than any of these 3!
The mamsan was certainly not please with me there !

Shits!

Moral of the story - see what you like - don't wait to strike even if the elevator is full.

Finale
Last night with Rainman's gang !

Fun time at NYNY but shits - no buyout there cos no chemistry so we all adjourned to 3rd floor of Stadium where in my drunken state, I bought this fair looking sunda woman at the recommendation of the mama there!

Forgot her name - could be uli or ruli or whatever !

Face - 6/10

Body - 7/10 small built but solid handful tits and body "pek pek"

AR - na

BJ - 5/10

FJ - 3/10 - I COULD NOT COME and her enthusiasm DIED in it all! I checked with her and apparently, I was her 5th TRICK FOR THE NIGHT and that more or less explains why !

Moral of the story, - choosing what looks good means that others may have done the same before when its late into the night so -DON'T DO THIS!

In massage places like Stadium, either buy early or else forget it!

Okay,. washed up and went upstairs to look for Rain & his remaining friends - all gonz including Rain (who I found out was upstairs in one of the rooms - perhaps having his BJ !)

End of story cos I had to fly out at 5.30am and caught some sleep in the taxi and on the flight home- my room that night was used for two showers - one when I checked in and the second before I left for airport!

Surabaya
Just one late night cos I worked till 11pm - did some homework at the concierge @ Raddison hotel where I stayed & with too little time, decided simply to go next door to Plaza Surabaya's Kowloon disco (techno place).

Walked in, did a quick tour to make a decision where to sit for the best vantage and view of the women coming and going. There're at least 30-50 free lancers looking for "support" and action one way or another - a light tuesday evening.

The moment I sat down, I was hit one after another by women coming up to say hello and exchanging eye contact etc etc. In other words, I was the "prey".

One highly "aggressive" lady sat herself down and introduced herself. She was like 5.5/10 for me with nice trimmed body & about 5' 4". Her face type was not my type - one of those types that the bules like!

In my book, she earned her free drink so ordered her one & myself a jug of beer & the 'avalanche" started. 'Avalanche" meant that suddenly all her friends began to come to my table & introduced themselves. As usual, the "ugliest ones" are the most aggressive and trying the hardest ! After I "got taken' into buying them a round of "chips" and drinks, I decided enough was enough when the request came for cigarettes, estacy! I just ignored further request & pretended I could not hear or understand them properly thereon.

The problem of course is that when you have some women on your table, others will then be "blocked' from "hitting you" and so after half hour more, I excused myself, took my glass of beer & walked around cos those around me were not my type!

The best looking (in terms of overall looks and clothings) were taken and I made up my mind to go back to sleep!

Stood near my original spot (table) right at the end of the wall & sipped my beer to go !

To my surprise, a petite looking girl on my left asked me the time & she was not drinking nor was she 'shaking head" etc.

Decided at that time to light my watch with a match so I could see her face ! ya there is nothing worse than waking up in the morning and looking and wodering what happened to you to end up with such an UGLY THING next to you right???? does not do the ego any good!

She looked more make up than I normally like but otherwise very chinese fair & actually nice (you have to take into consideration that it was already 1 am!) She's javanese from Sidoarja nearby.

So, I said, "mau ikut saya pergi makan" and she said ok and off she went to pick her bag and we exited and went to my hotel next door.

The coffee house was closed so I said my room and she said OK.

We ordered "nasi goreng for her" and I ordered ice for my duty free whisky for her and me and we fondled around till it came and she ate like the hungry thing she was etc!

Then we moved to the bed and I asked her if she like massage and she said yes and I gave her my usual "set piece" which till today actually I think is GOOD.

Somehow, when it came down to her undies and having played much with her tits and semi pulled down her bra, I made a decision that I was not going to fuck her !

Ya, something in the way she talked (like a teenager and her look like a teenager and I told her so and that I did not want a "lolita fuck" !

We make nice small talk and I helped her dress and and gave her some money and said lets meet next time! (got her hp number of course) and actually, for all the looks and talk etc, she confessed that she was actually 27 - shits! divorcee, bla bla

I can get gf type FUCK from her next time lets see.

Because I deprived myself, I rewarded myself the last day with 2 sessions as above!

Rain catch up again next time!

I know BM & Super - downmarket but, sometimes, we get "gems" in these places right? Looking for Manado & Madura talents - keep look out ya You know my type when I chose one chick in NY ya!

Sass

QUOTE]Originally posted by Rainman
Old 04-11-2002, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Dearest sassina2,

Wow, what an interesting report. I thought Martini_fan is the only prey here in Jakarta... So u are also porpurlar..... I catch u in Singapore for our gathering on the 28th Nov in Singapore.

Thanks for the great report.

Cheers

Old 04-11-2002, 10:24 AM
Samster

Five arrested for sex show at upscale karaoke club

From Jakarta Post on the 4th Nov.

Muninggar Sri Saraswati, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

Five people were arrested during a raid on a live sex show in a posh karaoke club at a five-star hotel in Central Jakarta early Sunday morning, after a tip off from the club's own manager.

Among those arrested were a barely clothed man and woman who were getting it on in front of the guests. The others were the show organizer, his business partner and a male dancer.

Central Jakarta Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Edmond Ilyas said it was the first time that police had raided a live sex show.

Police also took 25 other people, including 15 guests, into custody for questioning.

Edmond said the raid was conducted following a complaint from the club's manager, identified only as Charlie, on Wednesday.

"He showed us an advertisement in the Pos Kota newspaper, advertising the live sex show in the club on Saturday night. He did not want (the show to go ahead) because he claimed his club was a clean, respected one," Edmond said.

Pos Kota is a Jakarta-based tabloid-style paper which is known for its criminal news and its extensive classified ads.

Charlie, according to Edmond, took the ad seriously as a man, identified as Jonathan, had booked one of the private rooms in the club, from 8 p.m. until the morning.

The police, led by Jakarta Police detective chief Adj. Comr. AR Yoyol, later conducted the raid in the club.

"It was proven the report was true because we found the couple barely clothed performing the sex show in front of the guests," said one of the numerous policeman who joined the raid.

During questioning, the suspects had allegedly admitted their wrongdoings for money. The woman who performed in the show was a professional erotic dancer while the man claimed he was unemployed.

The show was well-organized. There were several young women in their 20s who greeted the guests and took them to their seats.

The hotel and club management declined to comment on the case.

Edmond claimed the police regularly conducted raids on prostitution and erotic shows.

However, there is a wide range of sexual entertainment available in Jakarta, including striptease or erotic dancing, live sex shows and prostitution (including adults and children). These activities may take place in budget or exclusive night clubs or discotheques.

People can also hire sexual performers for private activities. Some of them advertise their services extensively in certain media here.

People found guilty of involvement in the sex industry can be charged under Article 296 of the Criminal Code which relates to indecent activities and carries a maximum penalty of 16 months in jail.

Suspects usually arrested by police are normally released soon after. Those who were tried are charged with disturbing public order.

The city public order officers, backed by the police, also regularly raid street prostitutes.

Old 04-11-2002, 05:04 PM
fredf88

Borubudur Hotel

I am visting Jakarta this week and stay at the Borubudur Hotel. I have been told that there is a health club but the massage service is "clean".

Would appreciate if somebody could give me some tips on how to spend my evenings in Jakarta. Is there a call service that provides good local girls (Indonesian Chinese)? Please send contacts to [email protected]

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread