The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
I think indonesian girls in generally are very hospitable..

I did a FL once in stadium.. was damn nice to me..
ask me quickly finish off if not I had to pay extra hour..because i had only 10 mins left..

Did her for a good 1 hour and it seems she wanted more of the sex then the money hahaha
...sounds about right bro...

Similar stories can be found in Thailand...one girl actually wanted sex 6 times in one night...fuck me...literally...

But that is what we get when we screw around with really polite women who know and accept their own sexual needs...let that be a lesson to us...so that we can avoid and stay clear of stuck up women who think their pussies are made of gold...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...

Last edited by Wizrd; 02-10-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Phew...

Thanks to bro Rainman...I think I have found a way to protect myself a little better...

I found and changed hotel yesterday...dug up an old fake driver's licence I made in China....and used that to check in...

Now I will have to change the story in that I am originally from China...but what the hey...I can live with that...

Cheers bro Rainman...really...this is a major possible catastrophe avoided...

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 02-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Fuck....fuck fuck fuck....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.....

I never thought of that...

Thanks bro...I will need to device a plan to handle this...seriously never thought of it...

Thanks bro...you may have saved my life...

When I was hanging around kemang and brought diff girl home every night,,,, I gave my name as John and sometimes. These girl SMS me in the night after their party and want to drop by my place to sleep. So why not....

After a while and during some conversation regards name.. They actually call my real name which was a shock. They said my security in my complex told them when they came over in the middle of the night. They knew for a while but keep quiet about it.

Good luck

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Thank you for the quick reply.

I like your idea of having fake name cards. Now I may have to go register a fake domain name and email address to make the whole package believable.

Vacant plot of land in Australia? Simply brilliant! Your are a real genius! I would never have thought of that.

So I suppose there is also a separate cell phone, SIM card etc. I must go and watch Jason Bourne movies again and learn those techniques.

You remind me of Michael Westen of the TV series Burn Notice. He gives insights about what life is like as a CIA spy. Very practical tips and tricks.

Do you let the ladies spend the night with you in the room? What if they probe around your stuff while you are asleep? Then your cover would be blown!

For people like me who sleep very soundly, I may not know what she is up to in the middle of the night. So far, I have not asked them to come to my hotel room to spend the night, although the idea sounds exciting. I have missed more than a few opportunities because of this "precaution".

There are stories of girls who set the guys up and call for backup to extort the guy for money. Imagine waking up with a hood over your head and tied to a chair. Scary...

Perhaps I am watching too much television haha....

Still, I admire your wit and enterprise. Keep those tips coming.
U keep all your important doc in the safe inside the room lah.

The last part. A customer of mine went to CJ for a drink. This lady came by and said it was her birthday and offer to buy the guy a drink.

the next thing he knew was he woke up in a hotel with all belongings gone include his passport. He was so embarrassed that he told he he was rob and only the real story much later.

He did went back to CJ and confronted the waitress etc there but nobody saw that women... strange ya. so he suspect they work hand in hand...

Moreover. the next day his friend's friend call his number and somebody pick up the call and agreed to return the passport for additional money to be TT to a BCA account. They transfer but nothing back.

So just be careful. Chiong with friend and never alone.. The hunter could be the hunted...lolz

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 02-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
choimanh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
When I was hanging around kemang and brought diff girl home every night,,,, I gave my name as John and sometimes. These girl SMS me in the night after their party and want to drop by my place to sleep. So why not....

After a while and during some conversation regards name.. They actually call my real name which was a shock. They said my security in my complex told them when they came over in the middle of the night. They knew for a while but keep quiet about it.

Good luck
I can confirm this. The girl knew to talk to hotel front desk and got my real name.

In my case, I explained that I have a "legal" English first name but everyone calls me by my nickname.

But it was a jolt. They are no dummies.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Good luck
Yes bro, thanks...

Nothing beats experience....

Dear oh dear...and to think I was quite smart...almost got my lobang smashed...

Heh heh heh...now my legal name is off my fake Chinese licence...and my address is Australia...hahahahaha...hack that, you lowly information swappers...(if they google my fake name, they'll find me to be a fairly wealthy and well connected individual...)

Need to do a bit of counter intelligence to see how much my women know...if they know the truth...may have to throw away and start again...

Old 02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So just be careful. Chiong with friend and never alone.. The hunter could be the hunted...lolz
Shit! unfortunately I am a lone chiongster here....I think must stick to the more "legitimate" joints now. Any good recommendations?

BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 02-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_mean View Post
Shit! unfortunately I am a lone chiongster here....I think must stick to the more "legitimate" joints now. Any good recommendations?

BM

Welcome bro...

I cheong with friends but hunt alone...I've tried hunting in a pack but found the girls a lot more resistant...it just does not work...

If you want places to cheong...best to check Jakarta info...

My method works for loners...as long as you select the target and NOT the other way around. No matter how hot the girl is, if she approaches me, I hightail out of there, and suddenly develop a language problem...no speaka Engerlis...no speaka Indonasie...no...sorly...no...(and this is true for me anywhere in the world...well, maybe not Sg...but in Sg, only girls wanting to sell me insurance, time share or bank cards will approach me...guess uncles are not the flavour for SG girls...hahahahaha)

Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

dress down but dress presentably, don't look like a hobo but don't look like a rockstar..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you, Rainman, for sharing your advice and tips.

Sometimes, our SG men (myself included) are a bit gullible. We think that other countries operate the same way we do.

KTVs, discos and pubs rules can be very different in other parts of the world. It is safer to take the advice of seniors and be extra cautious when visiting these places alone. Eg. KTV scene in Shanghai and Beijing and other parts of China can really burn a big hole in your pocket if you don't know what you are doing.

Showing off, acting tough, getting drunk in unfamiliar places can be very troublesome, even life-threatening.

Strange girls approaching you and being overly friendly. This should cause you to immediately raise your level of alertness. Unfortunately, some guys are too flattered or too drunk to sense a trap coming.

It is good to be reminded again, Rainman.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro Wizrd for thread and Bro BoinKING for above pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
The meimei in center quite chio leh. Think I will go look see look see

Voted 5 STARS ***** thread
Old 04-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice photo. Agree M&M in the middle very top grade, but will go for the left one. Should have 50% less bees to fight with. I not handsum, if free, the one on the right I also take.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekLo View Post
Nice photo. Agree M&M in the middle very top grade, but will go for the left one. Should have 50% less bees to fight with. I not handsum, if free, the one on the right I also take.

Hahahahaha...like that means what? You tong sart take all already lor...

Still trying to figure out how to upload pics...
Old 04-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Hahahahaha...like that means what? You tong sart take all already lor...

Still trying to figure out how to upload pics...
If free, I take. But middle one hard lah. Furthermore, I very poor at acting high class.

To post picture, you upload your picture to those image hosting service then paste the code provided

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1