The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammyboy dissapointing

Seen like many turn to only HJ n msg only n still charge 100 to 120
Old 27-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Seen like many turn to only HJ n msg only n still charge 100 to 120
ML more expensive than FL......

DOME 2...1 day threads less than 2 pages....no fun...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 28-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Active threads less than 2 pages....No FR....No Fun.....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sammicheng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammicheng View Post
Talking about bro haonan.. he could be in Changi Chalet.. hope he and his guys are fine..
In any case, anyone recall one of his girl, Danielle the chio MILF? Kinda popular!

Heard she is coming back soon, but her wechat seemed De-activated suddenly.. any bros still in contact with her? She was on very good terms with some bros here..

Any bros can validate and confirm?
Hi, any bros is still in contact with her? She was with haonan bro stable.

Heard that she is still in contact with some bro here.. can confirm if she is coming back soon?

Old 09-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

$$$$$$ is the worst. and use either push up bra or some app to make themselves look bustier and whiter in complexion. for example,
this xiao jie :

said to have d cup boobs, and looks porcelain white in comlexion, but when in person was a huge disappointment, her boobs look more like b cup and her complexion is very tanned. service also quite rush. funny thing is full page all full of extremely good comments , too exagerated already.
i will never use prc fl from dome 2 anymore , really regret patronising them, anyway, legal geylang prc much better, see fish tank is more accurate, anyway the good quality busty n porcelain white beautiful girls r the ones who can make it to geyalng prc fish tank. those prc fl in dome 2 r the inferior quality ones in terms of both looks ,figure and service

$$$$$$ operate in china , n they use fake fr , n delet true negative comments.
these scum of the earth r cheating our hard earned money. Chairman Xi Jinping did a crackdown on brothels, best if he can extend the crackdown to online ones on China, $$$$$$ more like sgdog! catch $$$$$$ n throw to jail or laogai , then $$$$$$ become sgdog lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1