The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Have tried all Koreans in this site.. anyone knows when new ones are coming? Please bring in more!!
Old 10-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenlim12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Have tried all Koreans in this site.. anyone knows when new ones are coming? Please bring in more!!
So who will you recommend ? those from iconick how is it?

I tried Ria of kings, great!
Old 10-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlim12345678 View Post
So who will you recommend ? those from iconick how is it?

I tried Ria of kings, great!
Iconick's girls are not bad, but let's be clear here: they are not Koreans. I've had a few of them before and they're (all the ones I tried at least) were Central Asian (e.g., Mongolian, Uzbekistani).
Old 10-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

KoreanHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Hello, we're KoreanHouse. Your Authentic Beautiful Korean girl is here. Check out the thread in FL dome 3
Old 11-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

kenlim12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Iconick's girls are not bad, but let's be clear here: they are not Koreans. I've had a few of them before and they're (all the ones I tried at least) were Central Asian (e.g., Mongolian, Uzbekistani).
For that price i will think so too but is the photos accurate? In terms of look ok?
Old 11-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

beware of ashley.

Booked her today for housecall but my gf came home and in the end couldn't reach her on wechat to cancel. so suggested we did it at stairs instead. after paying her, we proceed to do the deed but halfway she decide it's too dirty and walk off, leaving my dick hanging out. Quickly went to stop her from leaving by holding her bag. She insist we do it another time but i was unsure since i already paid her $600 + $50 for cab. So i refused and ask her to give me back the money.

She refused and attempted to kick my balls. i then kicked her back and snatched her bag to get my money. she suddenly knelt down to beg me telling me all kinds of sob stories. then she said she's pregnant and need money? She hugged and kissed me and refused to let me go. sometimes she said she will call the police and tell her i kicked her and hurt her. I offered to just pay half but she insist on the full $650 and even offer to have sex with me on the spot. But mood spoilt liao

I offer to help her out by posting positive review on her to get her more customers and even gave her the link here. I went so far as to offer to book her again on Monday at 2pm but she later blocked me on wechat so i guess...... the story she said bout being pregnant or needing money was all lies to make me soft hearted and give her money.

But man,.....no way. The money we earn is our sweat and hard work. We earn it so we can spend it on what we want, including booking girls. If you dont want to have sex with me at staircase, just say so lah. Why take my money and then do the deed, but walk off halfway?! End up i gave her $350 when i shouldn't have given to her any thing.

Just be careful of Ashley. Maybe I am just being unlucky.Dun get kc-ed by her. End of the day she is here to earn yr money and will do whatever it toake to do so. At $600 x 10 customers can net her 6k in a few days before she fly off.

Last edited by ipman; 11-02-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlim12345678 View Post
For that price i will think so too but is the photos accurate? In terms of look ok?
Not accurate at all. Haha. 😂
Old 12-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't understand y some ppl willing to pay $600 just for 1 shot

I won't pay more than $300 thou I can afford it
Old 13-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Wow... Damn drama. But bro.. 600 to do at staircase??
If I were you, I would have cancelled even if she's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
beware of ashley.

Booked her today for housecall but my gf came home and in the end couldn't reach her on wechat to cancel. so suggested we did it at stairs instead. after paying her, we proceed to do the deed but halfway she decide it's too dirty and walk off, leaving my dick hanging out. Quickly went to stop her from leaving by holding her bag. She insist we do it another time but i was unsure since i already paid her $600 + $50 for cab. So i refused and ask her to give me back the money.

She refused and attempted to kick my balls. i then kicked her back and snatched her bag to get my money. she suddenly knelt down to beg me telling me all kinds of sob stories. then she said she's pregnant and need money? She hugged and kissed me and refused to let me go. sometimes she said she will call the police and tell her i kicked her and hurt her. I offered to just pay half but she insist on the full $650 and even offer to have sex with me on the spot. But mood spoilt liao

I offer to help her out by posting positive review on her to get her more customers and even gave her the link here. I went so far as to offer to book her again on Monday at 2pm but she later blocked me on wechat so i guess...... the story she said bout being pregnant or needing money was all lies to make me soft hearted and give her money.

But man,.....no way. The money we earn is our sweat and hard work. We earn it so we can spend it on what we want, including booking girls. If you dont want to have sex with me at staircase, just say so lah. Why take my money and then do the deed, but walk off halfway?! End up i gave her $350 when i shouldn't have given to her any thing.

Just be careful of Ashley. Maybe I am just being unlucky.Dun get kc-ed by her. End of the day she is here to earn yr money and will do whatever it toake to do so. At $600 x 10 customers can net her 6k in a few days before she fly off.
Old 13-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Bro... I dun know the quality of the girls yet but there should be a reason why they are charging 600.
I think they are earning more than 300 a shot back in Korea, if you don't offer a premium price, why would they bother to come here.
If you wanna bonk Korean chicks, I guess that's the price you have to pay.
Not saying they are better heck, i can get better fucks with Thais at 150 for 90 mins... But sometimes it's about supply and demand and a little bit of economics.
Just my two cents...
Cheers

QUOTE=roadster33;15621428]Don't understand y some ppl willing to pay $600 just for 1 shot

I won't pay more than $300 thou I can afford it[/QUOTE]
Old 13-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Don't understand y some ppl willing to pay $600 just for 1 shot

I won't pay more than $300 thou I can afford it
These were the old cat 350 standard
Within the cat got range of quality
But now no more
So u see new cat
Old 15-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
darkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
any volunteers for Yunna from new stable?
if not i will try my best to post FR soon

forgot, wanted to say i posted FR for Eun in the stable's thread,

"Good bonk
she is the person in the pic (post FR just to confirm)

Face : 75 - 80 % resemblance
Body : 8
Boobs : enhanced C
FJ : 9 great action all around the room, all positions no complaints
GFE : didn't feel much she seemed a lil stressed, many bookings maybe
can french cannot paint
Overall: 8

RTF : maybe but only after try TAE"
Hey bros, Can I?
Please send pic for Yunna to know more about. Thanks
Old 16-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkterrous View Post
Hey bros, Can I?
Please send pic for Yunna to know more about. Thanks
U referring to 5 year old FR? Or how many years ago was tat
Old 18-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

There was a write up in The New Paper long ago. A South Korean FL girl was interviewed. She said she used to work in a flower shop in South Korea. She was talent spotted by an OKT or his runner. The OKT told her about FL-ing in Singapore. She agreed because the miney sounded good to her. She did her stint in Singapore. Her boyfriend in South Korea found out about it. They broke up but she still continued FL-ing.
Old 21-02-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Anyone tried her?
http://singapore.backpage.com/Female...-jieun/4819542
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1