The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
WTF, share the link also got idiot not happy zapped me with this comment:
"Knn let ppl search themselves don't spoon feed and be extra"
Old 20-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up MR for Min Min

Long time never post MR liao. Please upz me when you find this useful.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/min-min-massage-hj/

Have been wanted to book her for couple of times but timing issue. Today i succeeded. Her place is a apartment in a quiet lane in Area G.

Not difficult to get into her place and first look at her looks exactly like her posting. So no surprises.

First encounter with her make me feel at ease. She has a bubbly character and make me feel great. She is a MILF for sure but a young milf. Sizable boob.

She started with a standard whole body massage, then, Back stepping, then, Hot stone massage for back and front (my balls, dick and asshole) were also taken care of, the sensual HJ where she will lie next to me, and after the deed was done she continue to massage my legs and thighs. Then she wash her hands and give me head massage , clean my ears and then my shoulders.

Very complete service for a 90 mins session. Offered to shower for me by i politely reject.

She did not use her phone in the full 90mins and she was Nude the whole session even i asked her to wear something not to catch a cold.

She is a very hardworking gal and did not short-change me.

100% i will RTM.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My MR for Adele
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637556

Looks: 9/10 (Looks like some model, definitely someone you will glance at)
Body: 9/10 (Handful boobs and slim curvy body)
Massage: 8/10 (Message with the right strength and definitely loosen up my backache)
Sensual: HDL which you have never experience before. Lots of teasing! HJ was also good but prefer to do it on a bed and cuddle.
GFE: 7/10 (Not so strong GFE, felt like a good friend instead. Compared those who gives BM or body to body contact)
RTM: Yes if vitamin M permits!
Btw she can speak quite good english for a ML and the way she speaks sounds abit like boleh land chinese.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Bei Er http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/

Saw some discussion about her and decided to write a MR.

Visited her once when she first came. Recently RTM.
  • Place: Staying alone in a very nice discreet apartment which is close to town. Much better than her previous place. A short walk from the bus stops.
  • Look: Although ad photos are masked and with seductive dress, in real person she is a pretty girl in her mid 20s with light makeup.
  • Body: Nice body and good size boobs which feel soft and real.
  • Massage: Showered alone. She said she had a few years massage experience in China which I think she is telling the truth. Very relaxing massage time which I liked it.
  • Sensual: She was fun during sensual. I was roaming her while she HJ me. Seeing her face and body just made me feel more stimulated and shot easily.
  • GFE: She has a warm and friendly character. I don't feel commercial with her. Good service attitude.
  • Overall: Had satisfying time with her during both visits. Will be one of my regular ML to visit.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro, let me share my experience. I contacted ML on her own website for tantric massage (MTantric). Quite a good site and bound to attract many people checking it out. A Samster posted somewhere here that it was simply a good rub and a HE. When making booking, ML has to convinced that customer genuine. Have to provide brief profile, etc., etc., etc., She claimed that it was for her own safety being an independent therapist. This is also mentioned in her website as she only wants genuine customers. Her place was a small condo unit in G area fitted out like a spa. Not sure her checks was for her own safety or to make sure customer not AVA.
Got detailed FR? Worth the trouble?
Old 20-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
WTF, share the link also got idiot not happy zapped me with this comment:
"Knn let ppl search themselves don't spoon feed and be extra"
LOL. It's probably this same fucker lah. Zap you, then zap me trying to make it seem like I zapped you and you zapped me, so that we go zap each other.

Anyway, her ad not on LTD''s main page, that's why I presumed she not working or taking a break or RTC already, even thou the direct link still working.

Points is worthless lah. For these useless points every day come SBF go random thread beg for points for exchange also cannot convert to discount coupons what. They want zap let them zap lo.
Old 20-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
smoothiechews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any mr on this girl?

http://sglonelyguy.com/meimei-massage/
Old 20-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Anyway, her ad not on LTD''s main page, that's why I presumed she not working or taking a break or RTC already, even thou the direct link still working.
Her ad is on LTD main page - second last of the page.
Old 20-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothiechews View Post
She looks really cute and pretty in the video in the ad. (If you can't view on SLG, try 天上人间 web )
Old 21-02-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysexynoob View Post
Bro the lousy spa u refer to is current place at orchard or at former place at SG?
Orchard. I think no matter where the spa is , the 50-minute, restricted experience just cannot compare to a good private apartment experience. Not worth the money for sure.
Old 21-02-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Orchard. I think no matter where the spa is , the 50-minute, restricted experience just cannot compare to a good private apartment experience. Not worth the money for sure.
Kinda feel the same.

For spas/HCs, I would rather go for the clean joints, which I can really enjoy the authentic massage in a tranquil atmosphere: fragrance in the air, music at the background... this is how do I like it. Not to mention, clean joints provide you full 60 minutes of massage, from head to toes.

My experience with those joints which provide HJ/BBBJ/FJ is more like going to the legal brothel -- lack of privacy, commercial feel, but damage is on the high side. I feel that CAT-150 legal house is a much better option.
Old 21-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Quite upset to RTM girls lately. First visit is always so good, second visit still ok.. damn third visit started to get lazy.. hard massage becomes piano and keep taking breaks in between.. I am there to enjoy la.. and I dont get KCed easily.. so dont bother thinking people will spend money to watch you rest.. Just ranting out and hopefully, OKT will educate the girls not to get lazy on RTM customers..

This is the so-called girl friend experience (GFE). Trust me, you can only enjoy the GFE from a ML if the massage is piano, or she doesn't do the massage at all.

Last edited by conquer; 21-02-2017 at 03:52 AM.
Old 21-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothiechews View Post
Her pics reminded me of 小单纯...

Zara
Old 21-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her pics reminded me of 小单纯...
Oooh... that one of a gem...
I miss her too, for a while tot she wld be back but...
Happy that she's doing good back home though
Old 21-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
diego19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 小小不点 View Post
http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

Saw her, tried her, overall gave her 9/10. Feel that she is definitely worth paying $10-$20 more than the other MLs. Waiting time and booking period might be a little longer than others.

Her playability and accommodating attitude really make her different from the others. Nowadays not many others can compare with her.

Just my own personal opinion.
Does anyone know if she still offers FJ despite not stating on her website? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1