The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
Quasar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyQuasar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Adventures of LT and Son in DG 2009

wow, looks you enjoy a lot, bro
Old 23-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent FR bro...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bro.....my humble 3 points for you!
Old 24-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name of the MM: 赵飞燕 (modified to protect the identity of the real person)
Special Comment: Fishy smell, ah! Now I know what “fishy smell” smells like…

I met赵飞燕 under very special circumstances, therefore please pardon me if I do not seem to disclose a lot of details about it. Let’s just assume that赵飞燕 is not exactly a working girl, but then again, in CP, there’re too many grey areas. 赵飞燕 is, generally, in the service industry, I know that’s a redundant statement, because other than service industry, there’s nothing else in CP… haha

I patronized赵飞燕 a couple of times, and honestly, I didn’t expect anything out of the ordinary to come out of our meetings. I needed a rub, she provided the service, that was as simple and direct as I expected things to be. My first impression of赵飞燕 was, she has a 清秀的脸,她穿了制服掩饰了她曼妙婀娜的身材。I was indeed intrigued and curious what was really underneath the uniform… hehehe… and that basic animal instinct was the driver of my higher level of consciousness to maneuver my conversations to put forth baits and watch for signals of reciprocity.

She didn’t speak much during our preliminary meeting. Worse, I did not ask for her contact even though I know she was more than willing and ready to give me. But overall, the first impression of her personality was, she is direct, straight to the point. I thought about it for awhile, the next day, I decided to patronize her again. This time, feeling rather confident that it is possible to have a favourable outcome, I told her directly if she’d like to meet me after work. She did pondered over my proposal for a split second, and later on she did revealed why, and agreed. She asked me, if I am serious or just joking, because she already had some prior appointment, but if I am serious, she’d re-schedule for my sake. At that point in time, I really was serious, but I couldn’t predict what the future holds. Unfortunately or coincidentally, this night was the night where I met 小丽.

I am not making excuses nor justifying my actions, I was purely being truthful to myself. When I met 小丽 that night, everything felt perfect. However, I did messaged赵飞燕 and apologized profusely that I had to cancel my appointment with her. I hope she received my message in time, which she did, and she was able to take a second option.

However, I couldn’t simply let this opportunity slip by and time is running out for me! As my LT always say, “So many women, so little time…” such is a fact of life. The next day, I decided to take immediate action and made very special arrangements to meet赵飞燕. I shall dispense with the details but in summary, I manage to meet赵飞燕 under a very conducive environment.

Now, coming to the part of what has all these gotta do with fishy smell? Hehehe… My LT has always been very unselfish and yet in a very unobtrusive way, impart many valuable knowledge and experience to me. And one of such knowledge is, through his years of tested field research, he come to a conclusion that he can distinctively smell when a gal comes. That was what he called a distinctive “fishy smell” © ™ ®

However, I have yet, in my limited experience, come across this until I met赵飞燕. It is rather difficult to describe this smell, but when 当这特别的气味扑鼻而来,我当场茅塞顿开!哦!原来这就是我老爹所说的…”fishy smell”.

各位观众, you don’t need to read between the lines or second guess, I shall tell you what is my underlying meaning in telling you guys all these… hehehe… and please allow me to indulge for a moment. What I am trying to say is, it was simply a very good session with赵飞燕. She thoroughly enjoyed it, and there is evidence, no escaping or doubt or denying that she came in waves. My nose couldn’t lie. To top it off, it was pure enlightenment for not only my sense of smell, but somehow it perpetuates to my other senses as well while I was maintaining my RPM and torque. Needless to say, I was quite surprised that I could still do it despite it was just hours ago when I had another great morning exercise regime with 小丽。

I would say, by far, for this trip, 小丽 and赵飞燕 were my best experiences, and even though I believe, it would have been better if I could’ve met my 娘, I couldn’t have asked for more.

“人生总是要有遗憾,太过完美的东西其实并不完美。

留下一点回忆与幻想给自己,这是我的精神粮食。

在我最饥饿的时候,可以拿出来慢慢地,细细地品尝。

人生如此,夫复何求也?”

~儿子的坦言 2009
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 24-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Good write-up.

Brings back memories.
Do continue. Camping.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1