The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Personal FR - On a lone trip to CP

It wasn’t too long ago that I made a trip to CP with my LT, but I am back again. Definitely didn’t plan to be back so soon, and I wouldn’t be if it wasn’t really necessary. This time round, I’m back for only 5 days. I last mentioned that I missed seeing my 娘 on my last trip, therefore I was eagerly anticipating to be able to see her on this trip. I made several pre-emptive calls and 娘 mentioned that she may be back from home town by that time. But, 人算不如天算。。。 she wasn’t able to make it back to CP in time, citing she has matters to attend to back home. Oh well, I have to move on to my other girlfriends then.

Name of MM: WJ
During my last trip, on my last night in CP, LT and I went to JY again. It was the night where I originally wanted to meet 娘, but later found out that she didn’t go to work that night. Being a bit disappointed, I wasn’t really in the mood, but I did pick a nice gal (WJ) from the flower street. LT mentioned that WJ looked a bit like one of his (many) ex-gfs. That again proves both the father and the son have such similar taste for Meimeis. That night, I didn’t ask WJ for overnight, due to the dejected heart. That I must admit, is sometimes one of my bad points, being too stubborn, 死心眼.

However, LT, having a soft spot for WJ, did took down her number. Therefore, one of my objectives for this trip is to meet up with WJ again. Luckily, WJ is back already. On the first night that I arrive, asked WJ if she wants to catch up for dinner and she agreed.

I got to know WJ a lot better, she is definitely a very good companion to chat with, very intelligent. I had originally prepared 2 gifts, and 1 of it was intended for WJ. She opened up a fair bit to me, talked about where she previously worked and touched on the inevitable financial crisis issue and how it has affected the businesses in CP. I was pretty surprised by her views, really insightful.

I also told her I am troubled by some recent shit at work, and she said that is normal in China too, just need to 看开一点。 So nice of her to console me, and she said that from our conversation, she sensed that I am a bit 心理不平衡… haha… Funny gal.

I did hint to her to stay for the night, but she declined, saying that her real sister is visiting her. I first thought it was a ploy, but later realize that it is probably true because she received a couple of calls and on the other end was obviously a female voice. WJ, being a smart gal, knew what I was up to, I don’t need to pretend to be a “goodie two shoes”, all I need to be, was just simply a “gentleman”. There are differences between the two, which I shall not dwell into it.

I reluctantly had to let WJ leave by 1am as her sister was frantically calling, and WJ even commented that her sister is such a nuisance. I asked her how long is she going to put with her sister’s shit, WJ said that for a couple of days more. After that, she’s gonna kick her sis out of her apartment. We promised to keep in touch. I am glad to have met up with WJ again.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!

Last edited by Mekatulia; 26-02-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 26-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Personal FR - On a lone trip to CP

Name of MM: 小倩
Special Comment: For old time’s sake

I met 小倩 a year back, during a trip with my LT, Uncle and Brother. This was a trip where we specially commemorate the ADF Nth year of cheonging as a family together, our family motto is – “Family that bonks together, stays together.” We also celebrated my Bro’s birthday which doesn’t necessarily fall on every year. I got to know 小倩 from one of the BBS recommended by my Bro. The distinctive physical feature of 小倩 was her boobs. Didn’t expected things to turn out so well, that I repeated seeing 小倩the following night where LT and Uncle planned to go JY. Although I was contented to stay in the room, 小倩 insisted to take me go see the 兵马俑 a.k.a flower street… haha…

That night was… a very weird night. I’ve never seen Uncle acted so weird before, and 小倩 was entwined into part of it.
Anyways, I didn’t plan to see 小倩 on this trip, was just trying my luck to see if she’s back in town and coincidentally, she was available. So, I caught up with her. She was just as chirpy as I remembered her to be, and one of the good things that I noticed was, she smoked less, probably because we weren’t drinking. She did mentioned that her smoking addiction increase proportionately with the amount of liquor consumed.

Similarly, got to know a bit more about 小倩。 She mentioned she intends to learn driving and also make-up. The make-up part is normal, most women will think of finding some related skills in that area, although I did offered my view that it is actually not so easy. Driving can be a useful skill. Our conversation even wandered off to her bumper car experience at a carnival at a park near the train station. She asked me if I wanted to try bumper cars, I declined as I wasn’t really interested.

The night with 小倩 was ok, wasn’t as intense as the last time we met, but I was duely satisfied. Although I asked if she wanted to see me the next night, she excused herself with other important matters. I was ok with that, and anyways, I have other plans as well.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!

Last edited by Mekatulia; 26-02-2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: formatting for easy reading
Old 26-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

Name of MM: 小丽
Special Comment: 若一不小心,会越陷越深.

I was hesitant to meet 小丽 this trip, but yet I was hoping I can meet up with her. Funny? Strange? Yep, for those avid readers of my FRs, 小丽 is the “not-quite-able-to-position-oxymoronic” gal that I met at HH ktv during my recent trip with LT. We exchanged sms-es and I almost thought that I am not going to meet up with her because she extended 1 day stay in Zhongshan with a Taiwanese guy. However, we finally met on my 2nd last day/last night.

Again, I guess this trip is a getting-to-know-you-better trip. I got to know 小丽 better, or not? She talked a lot more this time, revealed more stuff, but yet, I still can’t quite get her, fully. This is the dangerous part because as the saying goes, “Curiosity kills the cat.”

This time, I was able to see her more clearly in day light. 小丽 has hazel eyes, sharp nose. Jokingly, she mentioned that she has been often been mistaken as a minority tribe. With her facial features, I wouldn’t be surprised. She talked about her family and stuff. 小丽 said that she’ll be going back to her hometown end of Feb, to avoid the crowd. Thereafter, she has not yet decided if she will be back. She’s thinking of going to other places to look for work. I asked what future plans she has, she said she might look into learning English and Computer skills which I highly encourage.

I enjoyed her company very much. Despite the uncertainties and my reservations, I guess she is very much a genuine person. However, after having traveled and met so many people, I am still a very guarded person, I wonder if that’s a curse. 小丽 is the type, or at least based on what I feel, where if I am not careful, might fall head over heals for. 若一不小心,会越陷越深 。Too bad, I am too much a realist, and I have also given proxy to my LT to slap some sense into me if I make stupid decisions. Another thing that probably might save me is being a poor man. Then I can’t afford to have wishful thinking about buying an apartment to stay in China, etc. At most, I may only think about getting a job here, but that in itself has certain limits.

小丽 also talked about her time in Zhongshan, she wasn’t really hesitant in saying who she was with, a Taiwanese guy. She kinda made a pass about how foul mouth the Taiwanese she has met (generally). I kinda teased her that I am betting the Taiwanese guy will be back to see her very soon. During our conversation, she apologized for mentioning the Taiwanese guy.… haha… I was kinda surprised. I guess I surprised her further with my reply.

小丽: 哦,对不起,你会生气吗?
儿子: 不会啊!我哪儿有资格生气?
小丽: 怎么那么说呢?
儿子: 我真的不生气,其实相反,有点儿高兴。。。因为,这证明里至少在你心里还会在乎我的感受,我感觉还挺爽的。 。。哈哈!
小丽: (腼腆的笑了)
儿子: 他对你还蛮好的,值得考虑哦!
小丽: (无言以对)

I guess I couldn’t ask for more.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!

Last edited by Mekatulia; 26-02-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 28-02-2009, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo, it sounds like you have a reasonably good trip, more mind games, although sorry to hear that you did not meet your “favourite niang" – and didn’t get another strike as “mudderplucker” with WJ. Like they said, 只能随缘!

Waiting on your return to plan the “Summer Heihe Assault”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1