The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The Adventures of LT and Son in DG 2009

老爹 与 儿子 在 东莞传奇 2009

Name of the MM: 平儿 (modified to protect the identity of the real person)
Special Comment:
The one that got away,
with no regrets.
I’m getting too old,
for this kinda crap.

LT had planned to meet his gf (XL) on New Year’s Eve over dinner. XL replied that she will be bringing a friend along too. She also asked if we would want to go over to her new ktv place for drinks after dinner. Since it was New Year’s Eve, and both of us had a bad run in another ktv the night before, we decided to give it a try. When the 2 gals arrived at the restaurant, XL introduced her friend, 平儿. I actually find平儿not too shabby looking. Slim and slender, about average height, I would give her a 7. We had a simple dinner interspersed with light-hearted conversation. After everybody had satisfied their stomachs, the girls had to settle some handphone top-up issue, so they asked us to accompany them to town to have this resolved before heading off to the ktv. We couldn’t find a car, so we spilt into 2 pairs, LT and XL, me and平儿. We hopped onto the many available motorbikes. While on the bike, 平儿 asked me a very interesting question. She asked if “we” were going back to my hotel after ktv. Wow, boy was she fast and blunt, I like. Well, I replied I’d let her know later . The bike stopped at a small local telephone shop that had booths for calling long distance. The girls went in while LT and me waited outside. It was rather windy and chilly. I told LT about the “indecent proposal” offered by 平儿, LT was equally surprised.

After the matter was resolved, we hailed a car and proceed to the ktv. It’s located pretty deep into some small, dark road. They had already reserved a big room which could easily house 15-20 people for us. Geez, it’d be pretty cold and too roomy with just the 4 of us? Hell we’re not going to let that kind of disaster happen on our New Year’s Eve! We found that the MM charges here were 1-4-7, and since it was New Year’s Eve, what other better way to count down to 2009 than to have a few MMs accompanying us? And so, as the Mummy started to march in the girls, LT and me started choosing who to sit down with us. We were doing pretty ok with the first two choices, but anything after 2, the choices became harder. Decisions, decisions, decision, I just hate making them.

I couldn’t remember who introduced the idea of using the dice to help us with the selection process, but LT and me each of us took turns to roll the dice and whoever the MM was standing in that position, got to accompany us! Later, one of LT’s MM mentioned that she was rather amazed as it was the first time she encountered anybody using the dice method to pick a MM from the line up.

The interesting thing about that night was, both me and LT felt that things were going pretty well. All the girls were very sporting, we played, drink and chat, had a lot of good fun! One of my girls whom LT mentioned looked kind of like his BJ gf, was extremely touchy-feely towards me. However, I already had my radar on 平儿.

Half-way into the night, when LT had to say hello to his gf’s best friend (as quoted by LT himself), I overheard the girls talking about who was going to stay overnight etc. I couldn’t remember how the topic was brought about, but suddenly, distinctively, I heard XL blurting out that she wouldn’t be because her “relative” is visiting. I decided that I must alert my LT about this mood spoiler. True enough, LT did his investigating and XL spilled the beans and admitted it. But she said she understood the needs of a man and had no concerns about LT picking one of the gals to stay overnight with him.

Interestingly, 平儿 all of a sudden starts to smoke and drink quietly by herself in a corner. LT went over to check out what was the problem, and 平儿 kind of poured her heart out, the usual stuff, family problems, etc. 平儿 also did tell me what’s troubling her later on. But what really confusing was, 平儿asked me who would I be picking to spend the night with? I was a bit taken aback by 平儿’s comment and before I asked further, she tried to explain that she was also having her “relative” visiting. And so I enquired about the question that she asked me earlier while we were riding the bike. She gave some lame excuse. I asked her again that if she really decided that it would be inconvenient and if it is, that’d be fine with me. Right there and then, I decided to spend a quiet night all by myself.

To be continued...
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!

Last edited by Mekatulia; 22-01-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 22-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Adventures of LT and Son in DG 2009

When we decided to call it a night, that was when the whole seemingly ok night turned ugly. Suddenly, after all the girls received their tips, everybody disappeared while me and LT were still waiting for the bill! The other strange thing which LT told me was, despite XL had given the approval, none of the other girls agreed to spend the night with LT! LT had a fair bit to drink and boy, I have never seen LT went so ballistic. Well, actually, he was still pretty ok, a bit grumpy trying to rationalize why none of the girls wanted to go back with him. Both of us conclude that there had to be some kind of code of conduct among the girls as we were seen arriving at the joint with XL. But the final straw was when the joint’s driver refused to let XL board the van while we were already seated, ready to head back to town.

The rest of the night was pretty much me trying to keep an eye on LT while he went on his rampage blasting the management of the joint, but I know LT is still in control of himself, I am just the safety catch.

Over supper, I tried to communicate with 平儿, hopefully she can take away some valuable lessons. Life is just full of choices, whatever we make of it. 平儿 fleetingly mentioned that she would want to spend the night with me. I just can’t fathom why she’s being so fickle minded about it, but I decided to let this fish go. I’m getting too old or hardcore to play emotional games. 平儿, while being just only 19, I couldn’t fault her for being fickle. I can understand the pressures that some of these gals face. Whether fair or not is not my judgment call. Neither do I subscribe to the notion that for every sob sob story that I encounter, I must help, but I listen though. There’re just too many people with their own problems and I am in no shape myself to be the messiah. Anyway, I subscribe to fuzzy logic, without me, some how, these girls are tougher than anybody could imagine. They’ll survive, they are survivors, it’s me (us) who will get eaten alive. Call me cynical, but I’ve seen too many examples.

That’s the end of me and LT’s misadventure in HZ on New Year’s Eve.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 22-01-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Name of the MM: 小凤凰 (modified to protect the identity of the real person)
Special Comment:
小凤凰 :“。。。我从来没有见过像你这样的人。。。”
儿子 :“。。。你当然没有见过像我这样的人。。。不过像你这样的人,我见得多了。。。”

After HZ, we went to Sauna Town for two days, then finally head to CP where LT’s northerner friend would be meeting us. On the 2nd night in CP, we decided to visit the famous or infamous JY ktv, well known for the flower street concept originated from Amazon. That’s where I picked小凤凰. 小凤凰 claimed to be from 重庆. The main reason why I picked her from the line up was, she had minimal make up and spot quite a good figure, ample rack. 小凤凰 can be considered a pretty good conversationalist, but later on, I realize she’s just one of those who had fallen into the vicious mindset of being overly mercenary, to the point of being manipulative. But what’s lacking, or at least she has not learnt how to project more “class” while being mercenary. In a certain way, she doesn’t hide her “hunger” very well, and very soon revealed her true colours.

The night has come to a point where decisions had to be made whether to take小凤凰 for the night. She seemed to be quite alright, but I should have heeded the tell tale signs of her sitting in 1 corner, sms-ing. Sometimes, it all boils down to luck, I decided to just give it a try.

After we’ve reach back to my hotel room, showered up and snuck under the sheets, I thought that everything was going pretty well until小凤凰 suddenly said that she is not feeling well. This is one of the common tricks that some MM uses to try to be released early but yet demand full payment. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she is genuinely feeling unwell, and I usually do not want force any MM to stay with me which would certainly have spoilt my mood anyway. I have yet to learn from my brother, who would probably ask for a blowjob before letting the MM off. That would at least square things off.

小凤凰 was very straight forward and initially I thought that she handled her request pretty well. She mentioned that she was apprehensive about requesting to leave early because it would have been unfair for me. Pretty thoughtful I thought. But she slipped into the main point of the negotiation, mentioning that she needs to pay off her Mummy since she has booked in her day’s earnings with her Mummy. I compensated her the standard rate for a Short Time despite not having touch her at all plus a little extra for transport. 小凤凰 counted the money infront of me, after making sure that she got her night’s earnings covered, she then claimed that she is the type of person who will keep her promise, and since she owed me this favour, she agreed to accompany me another night when she’s feeling better.

I didn’t contact小凤凰 for the next 2 nights because we had better options. On my last day before I leave, I decided to call小凤凰 and asked her if she would still keep her promise which she replied she will. So I asked her to come over for a quickie which she agreed. It was an ok bonk, which ended well ahead of time before she heads off to work. I also compensated her well above market rate for transport. However, I guess she might have sensed that she’d spent all possible opportunities with me and she had become so desperate that she tried all sorts of silly request, like wanting to take back the hotel snacks with her. I would rather pay her the money and she can get a lot more from the supermarket, but then, I have already compensated her well enough. By now, I have no doubt that she is not only too mercenary, but I find her act really lacked class. She had the audacity to reply that she previously had patrons from “Malaysia” who had already paid for all the snacks in the hotel room prior to checking out and virtually forced her to bring it all back in her little bag. I wonder which idiot would do that. I replied her bluntly, while there are idiots out there, doesn’t mean that I’m one of them.

Well, at that point, in my heart, this is definitely one mercenary gal and it’ll be the last time that I am ever going to see her. That night, me and LT went back to JY and well, she spotted me there. She thought that she had the right to give me hell over it, but I guess she’d met the wrong fool.

What was really interesting was how quickly she could size me up and associate me with some other “foreigners from the South” that had allowed her to get away with a lot of seemingly “minor” request. And when I didn’t exactly fall into her expectation and manipulation, she tried to wrestle her way by trying other tricks.

By no means am I generalizing all “foreigners from the South” being fools. While the general perception of Malaysians/Singaporeans are better tippers and more refined patrons, that becomes a double edged sword when some idiots knowingly do stupid things, thereby giving the girls the impression that all “foreigners from the South” can be “chop carrot head”. Like any market, the massive influx of such stochastic players disrupts normal operation.

I simply subscribe to the notion that all this is a business transaction. As I quote my LT, “Business is business, love is all bullshit.” While I am certainly unreserved in rewarding great attitude, just to make it special for those who so deservingly earned it, I can also be nasty to those who tries to take advantage of me and I do it without remorse.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 22-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Name of the MM: 娘
Special Comment:
…有缘无份

The night in JY where I met 小凤凰was the night where I must have hit my lifetime quota of listening to Cultural Revolutionary songs! Same for LT! And all the girls who was with us! At the end of the night, all our heads were like spinning and I feel so “inspired”.

A special mention would be my 娘. LT picked a gal, claimed to hail from Xinjiang. I would give her a 7.5 for looks, with a reasonably well-proportioned figure to match. Overall rating would be an 8. But there’s something just special about my 娘, i.e. her personality. I think it’s the shyness that she couldn’t hide when I acknowledge her as my 娘. It’s not the first time I’ve been known to do a “mudderphucking” act, but I sure did seek my LT’s approval, which LT graciously said that he has no problem with. We even planned to give my 娘 a surprise when we returned 2 nights later!

Unfortunately, luck was not on my side. 娘 did not turn up for work, and my heart sank a little. It would definitely have been the icing on the cake for this trip if things turned out differently.

Therefore, borrowing from ancient wisdom, I couldn’t find any other words so aptly described my sentiments and sums everything up for that night -
“…雕阑玉砌应犹在,只是朱颜改。
问君能有几多愁,恰是一江春水向东流。”
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 22-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Name of MM: 小丽
Special Comment:
女人心,海底针。猜不着,摸不透。不过,就是这种神秘感却令男人神魂颠倒。

LT had a special guest in town and we decided to try out HH’s ktv. I vaguely remembered being there once, had a terribly experience, so I wondered whether have they improved their act.

小丽 caught my eye immediately as she was in the first round of the girls that marched into our room. But somehow, due to “priority” reasons (LT booked the room thru another Mummy), therefore, the first batch of gals were shooed out of the room, and in come the Mummy-in-charged’s gals.

LT & guest had their picks within the first round. I was hoping and anticipating for小丽 to come back in again. Fortunately, it was a Thursday, and I suppose there weren’t too many rooms to move around. 小丽 strolled back in and I wasted no time requesting for her to accompany me.

Until now, I still don’t know how to place小丽. LT made the same comment the next day when we met for lunch. 小丽 is definitely not very young, not fresh out from the village or even the factories. I didn’t bother to ask小丽’s age, but if I was to make a guess, I would say that小丽 may even be slightly older than my 娘. 小丽 seemed to be a kept woman, or at least having been a kept woman. That night, was my best night. If小丽 was kept, she definitely didn’t feel like she’s been properly fed… hehehe

I don’t know what went over me, but I kept observing小丽 from the moment she sat with me, till the very last minute she left, and I am still puzzled by certain way she reacted. 小丽 doesn’t strike me as a complex person, but yet I can’t really fathom her. She doesn’t really say much, but yet seems to tell a lot. And because she doesn’t really say much, sometimes, it can be mistaken as being cold, but then again, she is very passionate in bed. She seems to be a shy person, when I asked her if she’d go back with me, it took her awhile to reply. But she was the one who took the initiative to cuddle me. While sometimes, taking initiative may be perceived as being a nymphomaniac, yet 小丽 gave me that exclusive GFE feeling. She seems to be sophisticated but then she almost left the next morning without taking her compensation from me. I just couldn’t use enough of oxymorons to describe how oxymoronic everything was. Generally, guys are hard-wired to think in binary, 1 or 0. The confusion comes when neither 1 nor 0 can fully represent the state of the situation.

Well, for the time being, 小丽 is definitely worth keeping in my little black notebook.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 22-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Bro Mekatulia,

A very good write out on your experiences. Agreed with you that most MM take visitors from the South as carrot head as we are most easlier to give in.

I had my fair share, good ones bad ones. My last one was really bad. But most important of all, learn from it and move on. It took me a long while and if not for my buddies, I wouldn't recover so fast. It taught me a painful lesson, NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THEM. I am surprise that rhey are into acting, if not, they will sweep all the Golden Horses.....kekeke.

Anyway, Peace and let have fun in CP..
Old 22-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SOLID FR!!!!! Haven't read a good one... for a long time!!!! Keep it up bro!

Old 22-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, good report. Be careful...most gals in cp are complicated than wat you think. many have young boyfriend which they fed while you are feeding them...
Old 22-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

these FRs really with efforts and time.
camp here for more.
Old 22-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Name of the MM: 小凤凰 (modified to protect the identity of the real person)
Special Comment:
小凤凰 :“。。。我从来没有见过像你这样的人。。。”
儿子 :“。。。你当然没有见过像我这样的人。。。不过像你这样的人,我见得多了。。。”

After HZ, ...to visit the famous or infamous JY ktv, well known for the flower street concept originated from Amazon. ... to the point of being manipulative. But what’s lacking, or at least she has not learnt how to project more “class” while being mercenary. In a certain way, she doesn’t hide her “hunger” very well, and very soon revealed her true colours.
I simply subscribe to the notion that all this is a business transaction. As I quote my LT, “Business is business, love is all bullshit.” While I am certainly unreserved in rewarding great attitude, just to make it special for those who so deservingly earned it, I can also be nasty to those who tries to take advantage of me and I do it without remorse.

Excellent FR bro...glad you enjoyed your foray to DG and the pleasures of CP. Personally I find that the miss rates are particularly higher in JY (OK maybe my luck but a number share my opinion as well...no flames pls...I am sure others also beg to differ so we will leave it at that). I attribute this to immaturity of the gals and the passing on of bad attitude from one gal to another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0747 View Post
bro, good report. Be careful...most gals in cp are complicated than wat you think. many have young boyfriend which they fed while you are feeding them...
True true...many feed "little white face" or "little dogs" :-)

Even senior cheongsters sometimes fall into trap when defences are down so stay alert! Remember ...many fishes in the sea...esp in CP/China :-)
Old 22-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Name of the MM: 小小 (modified to protect the identity of the real person)
PS: My reason for choosing 小小 as the nickname has got nothing to do with any parts of the human anatomy. Somehow, after knowing her, the song 小小 by 容祖儿 just stuck to my head.
Special Comment: 人小奶大

LT’s northerner friend (NF) actually prefers BBS. I guess, the ST service from BBS is by far the most economical and effective way to release the build up. And so, we decided to head to YL. Knowing that we’d be harassed, LT and I have devised our modus operandi would be to give our list of trusted Mummy a call, then get her to lead us in. In that case, we’d minimize the chances of being harassed along the way. Note that the operative word is “minimize”, it does not necessarily mean won’t get harassed. It also depends on your drop off point. If you drop off exactly at the hot spot, you’d be swarmed. But strangely, on this night, when we arrived, all coast was clear. It is strangely unusual, and the only explanation would be there’s a clamp down going on. We didn’t rule out that possibility because on the previous night, one of LT’s regular trusted Mummy informed us that there was a clamp down. Basically, it is round the corner of CNY, and so “greasing” was expected. LT decided to give the Mummy a call. It was just a scare, there wasn’t any clamping down going on, just that business was unusually slow. The financial meltdown was felt down in YL as well. From the economics point of view, a lot of factories will be, or are already shutting down. That will lead to lots of factory workers (girls) being out of job. Desperate to bring cash back home, either before / on / after CNY, a lot of these girls will end up working either in KTVs or BBSs to make the dough, such is a fact of life, which brings us back to the age old saying, “笑贫不笑娼”。

I sometimes seriously suspect, how can the parents be so naïve to think that any girl working in the factory can bring back so much money. It is also sad sometimes, having heard stories that the parents do know it, and just simply exploit it, and some of the poor girls will remit money back home everytime at the beck and call of their parents. Pardon me for putting it so bluntly, some girls, through her legs, feed her entire family, again, such is a fact of life. Sometimes, I just feel that SG girls are so insulated from all these harsh realities. If the reason to support the family is still not good enough, some girls devoid of any logic, will do it to support their so called “boyfriends”. Though not scientifically proven, the generally accepted consensus is 8 out of 10 of these girls are doing it for their “little wolfie” and some of these little wolfies even have a couple of girls supporting them! I sometimes seriously joke with some of the girls that if there’s recruitment for little wolfies, I’d rush to queue.

I met小小 at one of the BBS. Initially, I didn’t really noticed that小小 ‘s boobies was that prominent. Let’s just say that, at that point, the way she dressed, didn’t accentuate it. 小小 at most stands up to my shoulder level. However, the reason I decided to pick小小 was not her prominent features, but rather her unreserved but yet non-intrusive self promoting. She asked me to take her out, without the persuasion or hard selling from the Mummy. And she wasn’t the first few girls that the Mummy tries to promote to us. Well, I’m most of the time in that adventurous mood to test things out. On our way back to the hotel, got to briefly know the girls slightly better, and小小 is just 17.

When we were back in my room, 小小 said that she was hungry. Oh well, might as well feed her first before I eat her… haha. I asked小小 what did she felt like having, and she replied that she’d never had western food in her life. Coincidentally, there’s a 西餐厅 just across the street and so I brought her there for supper. The thing with小小 is that, she doesn’t demand, she just say what she thinks, or feels, or desire a matter of factly. Therefore, it didn’t strike me as being unreasonable. Well, I was actually glad that we had supper, because I learnt quite a fair bit about小小 during our conversation.

It started with me asking some general questions if she’d be going home, and she replied me simply that she ran away from home. She then told me she’s originally from 重庆,but her parents had moved to 东莞 when she was just 9 in search for work. She’s been living / schooling in 东莞 since then. Well, that kinda explains her very local slang. Like any other 9,999 stories, she went to the factories to work just when she was about to turn 16. Unfortunately, the factory closed down. She totally didn’t like going back home, and enjoyed her freedom so much, she decided to hang around for awhile. One thing led to another, she ended up working at Laundry street which is basically BBS catered for the locals. And because Laundry street is mostly frequented by locals, the quality of the patrons there is definitely lower. While being called out once, she was abducted by her patrons, yes, this is not a grammatical error, there was more than 1 guy who had asked for her. She had to call home to her father to ask for help with the ransom demanded by the kidnappers, a whopping 20k. However, her father didn’t had that kinda money, can only afford 3k, and that’s because coincidently, it was pay day. So her father paid 3k to the kidnappers, and小小 was released.

Well, the sad thing was, 小小 for afraid of being severely punished by her parents, decided not to go home. I reckon only after some time later, that小小 decides to call back, but by then, the misunderstanding has been set. Her parents thought that she was in cahoots with outside people and cheat the family of the money. It is a vicious cycle, and that drove小小 further away from ever wanting to go home. I don’t know really, it’s kinda sad to hear this kinda story, but, such is a fact of life.

Despite being only 17, 小小 admitted to already having a few ex-boyfriends, and by that, reading between the lines, she lost her V a long time ago. I don’t even need to suspect that she would have been underaged then. 小小 expressed that she just prefer Teochews, and all her boyfriends were teochews. I would rate the bonk, a 6 only. 小小 was very blunt to say that, and I quote her exact words, “我对性冷感。。。” No matter what I did, or how I did it, she didn’t felt much.

Oh well, I don’t know what to make out of it, or what to say. Overall, it doesn’t necessarily constitute to a bad experience. I kinda enjoyed小小’s company, her candid behaviour. What’s sad though was what happened between she and her family. I sincerely hope that things will work out for the better for小小.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 23-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
By no means am I generalizing all “foreigners from the South” being fools. While the general perception of Malaysians/Singaporeans are better tippers and more refined patrons, that becomes a double edged sword when some idiots knowingly do stupid things, thereby giving the girls the impression that all “foreigners from the South” can be “chop carrot head”. Like any market, the massive influx of such stochastic players disrupts normal operation.

Hey bro the South China commercial sex scene has already being corrupted long ago. Too many carrot head foreigner patrons that includes caucasians, Malaysians and especially Singaporeans have spoilt the market. Last night in a ZH KTV, one of the MMs commented my mandarin sounds like Taiwanese. I will pretend to be Taiwanese (小弟是台商 hehehe)from now on to prevent from being chop carrot head.

Quote:
I sometimes seriously suspect, how can the parents be so naïve to think that any girl working in the factory can bring back so much money. It is also sad sometimes, having heard stories that the parents do know it, and just simply exploit it, and some of the poor girls will remit money back home everytime at the beck and call of their parents. Pardon me for putting it so bluntly, some girls, through her legs, feed her entire family, again, such is a fact of life. Sometimes, I just feel that SG girls are so insulated from all these harsh realities. If the reason to support the family is still not good enough, some girls devoid of any logic, will do it to support their so called “boyfriends”. Though not scientifically proven, the generally accepted consensus is 8 out of 10 of these girls are doing it for their “little wolfie” and some of these little wolfies even have a couple of girls supporting them! I sometimes seriously joke with some of the girls that if there’s recruitment for little wolfies, I’d rush to queue.
I think due to low education level and poor social conditions (especially unequal job opportunities) drive these girls to behave this way. Everything is based on connections to get something done. Corruption rules in present day China. No difference since the Qing dynasty and dynasties before that? If you have money you can just buy your way in. Money talks, bullshit walks.

Meanwhile Singapore females have higher education and equal job opportunities as with males. They are also generally more westernised. That explains why HK and SG girls are very bitchy and snobbish.

Same situation in Thailand and Vietnam. Lots of 小狼狗 (gigolos).

Last edited by Tony Stark; 23-01-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 23-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
rwong8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Geeat Reporting there bro. Colorful and yet very sensitive. Makes me want to go back to CP now. Guess just have to wait till Feb.....
Old 23-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro tony,

Nice to to meet u over in ZH.... hope u hv enjoyed the chat though no MM company for that time .....

So it seems u r cutting down your trips to China ??

rgds
Old 23-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

superb FR....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1