The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Opening Bank Account in Bangkok Without Work Permit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
haha...
as not tirak relationship work out
so that not my main purpose to open banks a/c

will need to open an a/c in china's bank ready as start to regular in PRC
Haha be very careful of China MMs. They all have an agenda. Either money or marriage. Hope you don't break your China bank account. They're the masters of KCing in Asia! Luckily I've received intensive training by Thai cuntmandos in the past to engage in stronger enemies.
Old 20-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha be very careful of China MMs. They all have an agenda. Either money or marriage. Hope you don't break your China bank account. They're the masters of KCing in Asia! Luckily I've received intensive training by Thai cuntmandos in the past to engage in stronger enemies.
haha... not to worry for
anyway thanks for this
china's bank a/c also for the samethings like in Bkk.
intent for deposit the balance of RMB before cum back SG.
Old 20-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
singthai is one of the Best!singthai is one of the Best!singthai is one of the Best!

The only bank that allow u to open an acc. without work permit in bkk is Thanachart Bank (The bank beside Poseidon ). If u need any other bank acc. than u have to go to pattaya liao There no question ask any bank also allow u to open And also all foreigner acc. dont entitle u to any bank interest.........
Old 20-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the bank account i have is Bangkok Bank. Opened in Hatyai. Way back in 2005. However, all i needed was a introducer.
No questions asked as my introducer is my Acharn. Just put local address as my Acharn's temple. Just nearby. Using a Bangkok Bank Atm card One First. Very useful!
Old 21-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Next step try to obtain drivers licence.
Almost as good as a Thai ID Card.......
Old 21-02-2009, 07:30 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bulle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post

at per today
Bangkok Bank

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
Any Bros who stay in bangkok for long time know how to open a bank account? So far the ones i asked all needed to see a work permit. Got any banks can open without a work permit ?
Try UOB. If you have a UOB Singapore account, you can open a UOB Thailand account.. But please bring along proof that you are a UOB Singapore customer, i.e updated bank book or bank statement.

Call UOB Singapore and ask lah!

Old 23-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
betmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u can open a bank ac with kasikorn bank. or bangkok bank. both of these do not need to have work permit. kasikorn bank u only need to have 500thb inside to open a new ac. simple. i am here in bkk for very long time already so i know. u can email me at [email protected] for any queries. hope this reply will help
Old 24-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a Kasikorn Bank account holder. I use to introduced my Malaysia friend to open bank account just with a thai introducer but this morning i brought my friend there and they say the system have change, you need to have a work permit or a visa valid for 6 month.
Old 24-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in light of the recent recession the world is undergoing, i hear there've been some changes in the systems that once upon a time, facilitated many to flock into LOS for early retirement. last i heard (not sure how much is true), they're stringent on the lapses, so to ensure there're lesser job competition from their walk-in cheap labor neighbors.......... ie: laos, cambodia, myanmar etc.

while i think there should still be some means of opening bank acc, without work permit/visa........... though i suspect it'd be some form of term or fixed deposit account.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1