The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ronaldko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Russian at Harbin before ?

Anyone tried Russian at Harbin before ? Whats the damage and any good suggestion ?
Old 23-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone tried Russian at Harbin before ?

Last year December, I was in Harbin staying in Holiday Inn. The Doorman brought me to a place to see Russian Girls. He told me that it would cost me 1500RMB for a shot. It was expensive, nevertheless, being very cold outside, I have decided to follow him to take a look, hopefully I can get one to keep me warm. To my disappointment, none of them was worth the money.

If you want Russian girls in Harbin, there are many, just ask the hotel door men and they would be able to guide you.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 23-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Last year December, I was in Harbin staying in Holiday Inn. The Doorman brought me to a place to see Russian Girls. He told me that it would cost me 1500RMB for a shot. It was expensive, nevertheless, being very cold outside, I have decided to follow him to take a look, hopefully I can get one to keep me warm. To my disappointment, none of them was worth the money.

If you want Russian girls in Harbin, there are many, just ask the hotel door men and they would be able to guide you.
WOW! RMB1500 for 1Q inside China, i think should be golden hole. anyway, i think i only willing to pay around RMB700, hope someone else can enlight me.
Old 23-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
a79344 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think the hotel man trying to earn commission. 1500 RMB is a bit too sky high already for an overnight session let alone 1 single shot. By the way are the girls good looking or models (Photo shot on magazines)? If not, I can't really justify the high cost.
Old 24-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
9longtape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1500RMB? CRAZY!

Enough said.
Old 24-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldko View Post
WOW! RMB1500 for 1Q inside China, i think should be golden hole. anyway, i think i only willing to pay around RMB700, hope someone else can enlight me.
DO not Wow yet! There might be more surprises for you in China!

Anyway, the doorman was taking a cut! If I had ventures outside myself, I am sure I could have cheaper alternative.

Well, you money, you decide.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 24-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Russian for 1500 RMB?

In jakarta Russians also not that ex.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Russian for 1500 RMB?

In jakarta Russians also not that ex.
But we are not talking about Jakarta.

Anyway, who are we to set standard in different part of the world? What really is the meaning of market rate? Who is the authority to set the market rate? I feel that if one thinks that the price is right, he pays for the service, otherwise, he can always turn away and save the money.

I know other alternatives in Harbin, from Chinese Girls to Russian Girls covering a wide price range. I paid for what I think is worth, not following the so called Market Rate as I do not know who is the guru to set it.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 24-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
..............who are we to set standard........... price is right, he pays....., he can always turn away and save the money.

My 2 cent worth.
Fully agreed! The real market standard is, as long as you are satisfied! not satisfied, free also waste time.......

at the other end is what you can afford to attain........

my standard is 2 sens...
Old 24-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a79344 View Post
Think the hotel man trying to earn commission. 1500 RMB is a bit too sky high already for an overnight session let alone 1 single shot. By the way are the girls good looking or models (Photo shot on magazines)? If not, I can't really justify the high cost.
You are right, I know the door man was taking a cut, he drove me to see the girls. I saw five of them, one of them was really outstanding according to my humble standard. I decided not to take her and ended up taking one from the hotel Suana at a much lower price. I would not state how much to prevent another chorus of price comparison with no basis. Find out yourselves, brothers.

I have encountered more other situation that would make many of you say Wow! Close to twenty years in China, I have seen enough of these things happening. The right thing to do is, if you think she is worth it, otherwise, just turn away.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 24-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But we are not talking about Jakarta.

Anyway, who are we to set standard in different part of the world? I paid for what I think is worth, not following the so called Market Rate as I do not know who is the guru to set it.

My 2 cent worth.
Total agreement. A white is not worth that much in Western countries and similiarly, a PRC can cost you a bomb in Jakarta.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
DO not Wow yet! There might be more surprises for you in China!

Anyway, the doorman was taking a cut! If I had ventures outside myself, I am sure I could have cheaper alternative.

Well, you money, you decide.
Anyway, thanks for your information. Have you heard that before we still can get Russian girl at Changchun or Shenyang ?
Old 24-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RuLonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are right, I know the door man was taking a cut, he drove me to see the girls. I saw five of them, one of them was really outstanding according to my humble standard.
It is a question of how badly you needed the bonk and what resources you have at hand at that point in time. All of us knows the door man or taxi driver will get a huge cut from the girls. If you don't have other contacts and really needed the bonk, perhaps higher pricing may be justified. Luckily we have SBF to share info so as to reduce the possibility of over paying for service. This doesn't mean we can't tip the gal if her service is outstanding. Just that I don't think it is fair to pay high fees for mediocre or even fuck up services.
Old 25-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldko View Post
Anyway, thanks for your information. Have you heard that before we still can get Russian girl at Changchun or Shenyang ?
I do know that we can get Russian girls in Changchun, but not in Shenyang despite of the fact that I was in Shenyang quite often.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 25-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro PTR,

Looks like you are active again.

How's health later? how you are well and fine....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1