The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Ya... I have no contributions. I only know how to exchange points... And i am blacklisted by all MLs.
U never contribute nvm. From your posting records u been slamming different stables in the local massage directory for your own agenda.

Beside slamming the sponsors, you didn't write a single mr what's your motive.

Looks like ts cia work not good enough always target fake frs but failed to find various samsters who r blacklisted and the reasons for it.

Still u can't escape my godly eyes maybe u should ask aczeta76 for help.

Those who still slamming the sponsors remember this thread is also sponsor by those you slammed. Without the sponsors there will be no local massage directory where will there be a tcss massage thread.

Moderator has to cover both areas to be impartial towards the stables if u not happy with the girl you can don't visit the girl, by slamming the stables you doing this thread a disservice. Asking moderator to delete posts u think is fake frs when u didn't post a single mr. Maybe he can be fooled once but not twice.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 04-12-2016 at 12:44 AM.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.liltigersden.com/kiki/

anyone tried her yet? look suspicious
Old 04-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

To Mr Don Juan,

I concede defeat. You are right and I am wrong. I shall retire from today.

I bow out of SB. I lost.

Thank you

PS. As you can see , all my posts yesterday have been deleted

Last edited by Existentialism; 04-12-2016 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
To Mr Don Juan,

I concede defeat. You are right and I am wrong. I shall retire from today. Please remove all post with my details, also the new thread you started.

I bow out of SB. I lost.

Thank you

PS. As you can see , all my posts yesterday have been deleted
I don't have the power to delete posts here. But I won't edit either.

What you did you face your own consequences. If some else help you to delete I won't repost does it mean you can go on forcing on mls /fls?

Do you know the seriousness of this matter? I like to give you a chance but you will need to convince others u deserve a chance.

I won't repost if it's get deleted. Stop doing what you have done.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I don't have the power to delete posts here. But I won't edit either.

What you did you face your own consequences. If some else help you to delete I won't repost does it mean you can go on forcing on mls /fls?

Deal.

Bro stiffness and bro javabean, can remove all the posts with my details as soon as you can? Please see my PM with the various links. Thanks

Last edited by Existentialism; 04-12-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U dying to get rid of them as an ex okt but I have reveal your intentions for all to see.

The show has ended both Laura and mint are fine.

U must be damn stupid to think I will hurt them. Stupid moron.
Well, the "show" was not as entertaining as how I thought it supposed to be, but I do enjoy the contents you shared and the words exchange. Nice going.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/kiki/

anyone tried her yet? look suspicious
Just to share my experience since i went to her based on 2 other brother's comments before (you can try to find them before the drama series started )

She looks very close to her real pic and I personally think she is attractive. Very sweet and gentle girl. She is not the slim kind but the upside of that is nice boobs. Well that's the good part :p
The not so good part is that the massage is quite weak but she was offering BBBJ on another site and that was the main draw for me. (Maybe can ask her if u decide to try) I wouldn't mind RTM if i had spare cash.
Overall, if u are looking for a good massage I would advise u to stay away but if u want a pretty lady providing bbbj then it's worth a try.

Last edited by sneakyboy; 04-12-2016 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Error
Old 04-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Deal.

Bro stiffness and bro javabean, can remove all the posts with my details as soon as you can? Please see my PM with the various links. Thanks
I will temporarily edit my posts and refer you to my watchlist.

If you commit the same mistake again I will put your details into The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza where traffic flow is the highest I will personally ask boss for permission to put up your details.

If you force raw again your details will be put up for safety and health concerns.

You are not allowed to visit mls/fls for the next one year.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

If you commit the same mistake again I will put your details into The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza where traffic flow is the highest I will personally ask boss for permission to put up your details.

If you force raw again your details will be put up for safety and health concerns.

Force RAW? Not cool dude
Old 05-12-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, the "show" was not as entertaining as how I thought it supposed to be, but I do enjoy the contents you shared and the words exchange. Nice going.
Don't try to be my Friend and then backstab me. I am one of the smartest samsters around. It's hard to fool me.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-12-2016, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The amount of "seriousness" here is on overdrive mode. Can't fathom, won't fathom.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
The amount of "seriousness" here is on overdrive mode. Can't fathom, won't fathom.
Very simple, anything can't fathom, simply ask our Lord of the SG Sex Scene.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Does anyone know where Xiao Jing of MGZW is now? Ad no more. Stay central. SAid the last time she will be here for quite a while more.. but I lost her contact. Cheers for helping out in advance.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marioparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does any bro know moon - has a hello kitty tattoo on her leg, and lives near kovan. Know a bro say she rtc alr but she told me she was not leaving anytime soon, lost her contact. If you do, pm me pls much appreciated.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

WTF......away for a couple of days and seems like something serious happened or is happening. Anyone want to summarise or should the outsiders be minding their own business?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1