The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Even till now I am sceptical towards sg Wolf reviews. So read reviews from other websites with a pinch of salt.

Last edited by lorong8; 19-01-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Roaming wise, how do I say, she wanked me off fully clothed! But allow to touch from outside the clothes, but yet one wouldn't mind her doing so after she have shown how pro she can be giving you a marvellous massage, like I say, go for the massage, other stuff, its prob try ur own luck, maybe she like you give u good access. Juz my Guess!
Again another one with fully clothed, what the fuck. Reason why we are having this thread is massage with special and special should come with topless minimum, prices charged have been set ages ago with understanding that some easy roaming is allowed. Why pretend to be noble when she is holding a cock as part of her services?

Fully agree there have been seriously lacked of quality girls, since long ago....same old girls plying this trade and is a known fact that once they stay long enough, services are compromised.e.g. refused to be topless...spend your money elsewhere as Derrickboy advised so....
Old 19-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post

Haiz gone are the days of Yuki,Ruby, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Not mentioning about crazy people who will expose them when not given what they want.
Wah 2 of you very notti...

Zara
Old 19-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Agreed with the bros who are saying it's hard lately to find a good one. I've had a string of...not really *bad* luck, because they haven't been bad, but just nothing really outstanding. Probably been 2 months since I had one where I walked away thinking 'ahh, damn that was good.' But several where I'm thinking 'eh, I should have saved my money.' Most of them have been girls with few if any reviews, which I guess should have been my first clue.

All that said, i wonder if anyone on here has tried this girl

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=482&tid=5

Sounds and looks good, and good reviews on that site, and she's my type, but... once bitten twice shy I sppose. appreciate anyone can give some pointers. Cheers all!
you can give it a try pretty ok for me, if look for massage can skip her just know how to press this and that place near mrt and office area...looks GND for me and that's her pic, that's all i can say
Old 19-01-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holmium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See many good things about her in her website, so made appt and tried.

Results

Face : 8 better than expected due to the clouding/blurring of face
Figure : 7 acceptable not model not fat
Massage : 7 definitely not piano got the strength not those well-trained in acupressure type more like rojak (TCM,Thai,Balinese,etc)
Attitude : 9 very sweet knows how to ask properly how you feel about her and how i got her number, etc etc
HJ : 8 got feelings 2 times release

http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/
Old 19-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Is it only me or these ladies have been leeching on this island for too long, some of them even stay here for years.

I mean, with such a tortoise-slow refresh rate, I am having a serious trouble picking up new girls to have fun with. Everytime I feel I want to go cheong, I went through all the major websites again and again, either it was an old face or it was a CMI face. Anybody feels the same here? Or you guys are enjoying the scene very much?
If is only massage the options are very limited, recently $$$$$$ has a few new ones can say is very chio, one was Alice just came 1 day then return home. Too bad massage girls nowadays are not really pretty and milf.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-01-2017, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Roaming wise, how do I say, she wanked me off fully clothed! But allow to touch from outside the clothes, but yet one wouldn't mind her doing so after she have shown how pro she can be giving you a marvellous massage, like I say, go for the massage, other stuff, its prob try ur own luck, maybe she like you give u good access. Juz my Guess!
Fully clothed pole dancer dancing around our naked pole while we are desperately trying to grab some boobs! Are we getting so pathetic and lowering our standard? Might as well go to the health center for some professional massage. Certification from China is one RMB a dozen. With such limitation, she is still charging $110.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Orange / Xiao Min some time ago.

Location: central, if u cheong regularly this place not new to you. A bit old but inside house still ok.

Looks: MILF for sure but looks do grow on you. Discount 25% from pix. Gam me so 7/10.

Massage: nothing to shout about. Got strength but not pro. 6/10

Services: Showers FOR you (not with). 4G roaming. Capped BJ. HJ. 8/10. Friendly but deends on chemistry. Very easy to talk to.

Report: Open door in lingerie. Offered me a drink. Help me relax. After bath, massage is pro. No dirty talk. But after 20min ask me spread my legs and start to tease me. Fingers all over my back. Dirty talk start as she teased me. Slowly feel bro get hard. Flipped over and she mounted me. Boobs were a B cup with pointy nips. Can suck but be gentle. She started moaning. I started roaming. Carressed her butt and played with her pussy through her already wet panties. She did not faster jerk me to completion at this time so plus points for that. Turned to 69 position. I didnt taste abalone cos dont like so I just rubbed her clit. Came together. Rest for abit. Still got time asked me want round 2. And I said why not. She teased me again and my cock got semi hard. Capped and this time she BJ me. Gentle at first then when I super hard start to jerk me off. Her looks and dirty talk made me come again.

Overall sextified session. 8/10. For 100/2/60 it is a bargain. But the looks department if you like syt. Not for you.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Fully clothed pole dancer dancing around our naked pole while we are desperately trying to grab some boobs! Are we getting so pathetic and lowering our standard? Might as well go to the health center for some professional massage. Certification from China is one RMB a dozen. With such limitation, she is still charging $110.
Pole dancer! does she pole dances for u? WTH who cares she is a pole dancer or not. What we want is the topless sensual. Personally I go to MLs for 30% massage and 70% sensual. Thanks guys for the heads up that she does the HJ with tops on. I will skip her for sure. Thanks...
Old 19-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Guys - I can verify that all the MRs on summer are likely fake. HUGE disparity in the picture and appearance and definitey not a C copper. With the number of OKTs clone in this forum, it's hard to trust any reliable MR anymore. Hence, advice is to siam if you think something is amiss. Don't fall into the trap!
Well HUGE disparity is again subjective. For MLs we all know that it is realistic to give a discount with the adverts which the MLs will use their best pics. It is not like spas or ktv pick and choose face to face of course, so have to manage our expectations.

For one thing, service wise she hits the standards. Treating a ML politely will help in getting better services though, they are people and not machines after all.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well HUGE disparity is again subjective. For MLs we all know that it is realistic to give a discount with the adverts which the MLs will use their best pics. It is not like spas or ktv pick and choose face to face of course, so have to manage our expectations.

For one thing, service wise she hits the standards. Treating a ML politely will help in getting better services though, they are people and not machines after all.
Haha I wun be surprised if that clone account earlier was set up to discredit the gal (never tried her myself though). Few posts, weird name, totally looks like a post that I find it hard to fully believe given quite a few senior bros gave her at least a decent MR.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah 2 of you very notti...
Eh was I? Was just lamenting and reminiscing the good old days...
Old 19-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaTua View Post
I tried Summer service last week. All I can say is a pleasant looking young lady, great attitude and service, nice sensual also. Value for money.
Good capped blowjob and ball sucking. Luv the warm water sucking and licking.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feels not comfortable being naked in front of a fully clothed girl.. she will have to work harder to dance my pole.. in fact, don't think the pole can be ready with full clothes.. not much good lobang nowadays.. my favorite Aini has gone to the dark side..
Old 19-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
I fully agree, there are some MLs that request for top up just to go topless, and their stupid excuse "for you only, I don't even give that option to others"..... Yeah right

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1