The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Paid Summer a visit and here's the ratings:
Location: 7/10 near MRT but at area G, so some may not like it
Looks: 7/10 looks young but from the way she talks she's ard late 20s. Looks abit like Loretta Lee when she ties up her hair
Body: 7/10 the tummy seems to be smaller, or it's acceptable to me. Big B or small C with light-colored aerola. Petite size.
Gfe: v chatty n tries to make small talk but somehow feel it's abit commercial. Maybe it's just my own feel.
Massage: 5/10 can tell it's untrained massage. Has strength though.
Sensual: full nude and will shower with u. 2 covered bjs in 69 position. Personally not a v big fan of bj. Roaming is 4g but fingering inside not allowed.
Dmg: 100 for 2 bjs is a steal for bj lovers
RTM: maybe not for me, not my meat.

Hope this helps the bros out there!

P.S. Pls don't flame me if you don't think she looks like Loretta Lee haha.
Old 15-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macademia View Post
Bro, how did u manage to dig out the insta? And good job for uncovering fake photos man
Right click , google search image. (In chrome)
Old 15-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Suckers are born every second. There's no way to stop it.

Just sit back eat popcorn and enjoy the show
Totally agree.. you gotta know your own limits.
Old 15-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
syt 7.5/10

Massage 8/10

Nice smooth body, with a pair of C Cup boobs. (boobs lover will not be disappointed) 9/10

One of the few MLs who I will ever RTM for above average massage and gfe.
Thanks bro generic! Time for a visit soon lol.
Old 15-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Melody https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=640556

Definitely a milf, in her 30s. Looks decent, similar to the photos, but the photos of course blurred plus touch up a bit la. What's most important are the beautiful natural D cups hanging in front of her. Mama-mia.

Melody is very polite and offers to help with everything from taking off shoes, taking off clothes and eventually putting them back on. Bathroom is small so don't expect any raba raba, just take a quick shower on your own and get back to the main topic.

Massage is decent, she offers a choice of oil massage or finger pressure (??)(指压) massage. I was just there to relax after a long week at work, so not expecting any top notch heavy pressing, but it was more of the soothing kind. More experienced bros might have a better idea of Melody's real massage skills, but it was sufficient for me to relax myself.

The teasing that comes after is the good stuff. Melody is one hot milf with baby smooth skin and a curvy figure. Roaming is mostly allowed, but she said she was having her period so roaming connectivity down from 4G to 3G, so I'm not sure if she allows touching of her pussy. Getting to knead and suckle on her ample bosom while she bends over you is probably one of the best ML experiences I've had in a while.

All in all, quite a satisfied experience. Likely will RTF again, especially when it's hard to find such good service these days.
Old 15-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
senny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macademia View Post
Bro, how did u manage to dig out the insta? And good job for uncovering fake photos man
because i followed this girl on IG and she is very pretty, thats why i see the same picture over here i knew it immediately
Old 15-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
monsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermonsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermonsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermonsueir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Long time never post here. Not that I never go for ML or FL, just that they are not worth posting. I only post those I felt worthy of posting.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/hawaii/

Looks: 9/10 Pretty and young
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin
Massage: 9/10 Professional massage , not piano type , she put lots of effort
Attitude: 9/10 Chatty friendly, can have heart to heart talk type
HJ: 9/10 Great feeling like with your GF doing HJ for you during her period,100% GFE feel

You have to try for yourself, to get this utmost heavenly feel.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsueir View Post
Long time never post here. Not that I never go for ML or FL, just that they are not worth posting. I only post those I felt worthy of posting.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/hawaii/

Looks: 9/10 Pretty and young
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin
Massage: 9/10 Professional massage , not piano type , she put lots of effort
Attitude: 9/10 Chatty friendly, can have heart to heart talk type
HJ: 9/10 Great feeling like with your GF doing HJ for you during her period,100% GFE feel

You have to try for yourself, to get this utmost heavenly feel.
hey bro...not that i dun support her. The biggest problem here is she is FC. RTM for sure if she goes topless. Please advise on her status quo on that aspect. Thanks.
Old 15-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.com/le-le-massage-hj/

Sgbeautycastle is filled with girls with fake photos, but Le Le's photos are 100% real. Tried her earlier on the recommendation of her flatmate, LTD's Leah, who was engaged. She greeted me in a black see-through cheongsam-styled nightie, with nothing underneath. Boobs looked small, and southern region appeared cleanly shaved, subject to further confirmation. She was without makeup so less 10-20% in terms of looks, but appeared younger than her photos. Her body is slim, and her ass looked really good. Offered to bathe for (or is it with? ) me, but I preferred to bathe alone.

Before massage, she asked if I wanted one or two shots. Opted for one, and requested she removed her nightie as I always enjoyed completely nude massage. She obliged, and I got my confirmation. As I wanted to encourage her to sit on me, so that I could enjoy the feel of her clean shaven pussy, I requested that she massaged without oil. Once again she obliged, and I got to enjoy about 40-min of solid massage, done exactly the way I enjoy it most. Pure heaven! Oh, and lest I fail to mention, Le Le, like Leah, is a professional masseuse, her massage skills are top notch.

However, she is lacking in the sensual department as she's still somewhat trying to get used to it. Perhaps she needs guidance from you guys out there. Not much variation during HJ, but I managed to shoot after I was able to have a clear sight of her southern region. After shooting, she helped me clean up, followed by a shower together. Overall, the session was well worth the $100 asking price. Will RTM definitely.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 slim with 32A+/B- boobs, great ass
Massage: 9/10
Sensual: 6.5/10 can be improved
Attitude: 10/10 totally accommodating
Autoroam: 3.5G, fully nude, but no fingering
Damage: $100 (excellent value, next time will try 90-min for $140/-)
RTM: definitely

Last edited by JasonJG; 16-02-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Visited Leah LTD.

Was hesitant for a very long time even though I have seen JasonJG's MR, as the pictures of her does not exactly suit me. Probably looked too slutty. However due to the dry spell with my regular ML who went back last year and Vivian back to China for CNY, I took the leap of faith. Booked a 90mins slot early and later on in the day changed to 2hrs since my timing was neither here nor there. I was still thinking it is hard for an ML to maximise a full 2hr.

Well, I was totally wrong in all aspects. I think Leah epitomises the gold standard of ML in this home base category. When the door opened, I was not disappointed. She was nicely clad in a 1 piece cotton sweetie nightie. Took the initial 'slut' thinking I had of her. She offered to shower me, I rejected. After shower, laid on the bed and she started her magic, fully nude. It was not long before she stepped on me and cracked every bone I have. It has been a while. Then the hot stone came out. I initially thought it was going to be just placing of hot stone on my back but I was wrong! She was using 1 hot stone to quickly warm her hand with oil and then massage my back, then place it on a certain point on the back, then repeat process with the next stone. Very soothing and nice. I am quite sure all knots cleared. After about 30mins, I was told to flipped over. At this point I was starting to get hesitant because it seemed a little early to turn over.

She started massaging my stomach. This has to be the best stomach massage ever, with the hot stone process in it as well. It took a full 15 mins. And this 15 mins I was rocked hard. She never fails to brush against my little bro throughout. She has really good assets and her skin is actually quite smooth. Big doe eyes and an enchanting giggle mixed with laughter. She moved on from the stomach to the groin and did a very soothing JG, keeping my didi rocked hard still. Somehow it just seemed natural that she started jerking me. Slow and easy. And then at an appropriate time, released the pleasure. When she excused herself to wash her hand, I took a glance at the small clock and it is exactly an hour.

She came back and work on face, chest and head with her beautiful breasts hanging over my head. Then my legs, thai style so lots of body contact and I ended with 1 more shot at the end. There was no lull moment at all for the full 2hours.

Overall, gold standard. She is not the perfect looking beauty, but I would give a 7 on her looks and assets based on my own preference and judgement. So good massage, not bad looking, and good roaming fully nude. I found a regular ML.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15546 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Special_spawner, will the body leave any mark or trace after the hot stone massage?
Old 16-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro Special_spawner, will the body leave any mark or trace after the hot stone massage?
Allow me to answer the question, the answer is no. She would use a piece of hot stone to massage the various parts of the body, till the heat dissipates to a comfortable level, and then place it on an acupoint. By this time, the hotstone will not cause any burn and will not be able to cause any mark. She'll then repeat the process with the next piece of hotstone. And when she's done, your entire body would have gotten a solid rub-down, while you'd feel refreshed due to the rejuvenation of the acupoints.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Any link? Trying to find at the compilation thread. Thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Visited Leah LTD.

Was hesitant for a very long time even though I have seen JasonJG's MR, as the pictures of her does not exactly suit me. Probably looked too slutty. However due to the dry spell with my regular ML who went back last year and Vivian back to China for CNY, I took the leap of faith. Booked a 90mins slot early and later on in the day changed to 2hrs since my timing was neither here nor there. I was still thinking it is hard for an ML to maximise a full 2hr.

Well, I was totally wrong in all aspects. I think Leah epitomises the gold standard of ML in this home base category. When the door opened, I was not disappointed. She was nicely clad in a 1 piece cotton sweetie nightie. Took the initial 'slut' thinking I had of her. She offered to shower me, I rejected. After shower, laid on the bed and she started her magic, fully nude. It was not long before she stepped on me and cracked every bone I have. It has been a while. Then the hot stone came out. I initially thought it was going to be just placing of hot stone on my back but I was wrong! She was using 1 hot stone to quickly warm her hand with oil and then massage my back, then place it on a certain point on the back, then repeat process with the next stone. Very soothing and nice. I am quite sure all knots cleared. After about 30mins, I was told to flipped over. At this point I was starting to get hesitant because it seemed a little early to turn over.

She started massaging my stomach. This has to be the best stomach massage ever, with the hot stone process in it as well. It took a full 15 mins. And this 15 mins I was rocked hard. She never fails to brush against my little bro throughout. She has really good assets and her skin is actually quite smooth. Big doe eyes and an enchanting giggle mixed with laughter. She moved on from the stomach to the groin and did a very soothing JG, keeping my didi rocked hard still. Somehow it just seemed natural that she started jerking me. Slow and easy. And then at an appropriate time, released the pleasure. When she excused herself to wash her hand, I took a glance at the small clock and it is exactly an hour.

She came back and work on face, chest and head with her beautiful breasts hanging over my head. Then my legs, thai style so lots of body contact and I ended with 1 more shot at the end. There was no lull moment at all for the full 2hours.

Overall, gold standard. She is not the perfect looking beauty, but I would give a 7 on her looks and assets based on my own preference and judgement. So good massage, not bad looking, and good roaming fully nude. I found a regular ML.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15546 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your answer, JasonJG.

I was just wondering what caused the red mark on the back as shown in her ad.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Thanks for your answer, JasonJG.

I was just wondering what caused the red mark on the back as shown in her ad.
Guasha I think.
Cupping also leaves mark.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1