The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: The Good Woman Of Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Man
I've only managed to download 1st 2 clips so far - megaupload seems to have some limit on download.

Anyways, good movie, espeicially for newbie tirak wannabes. Gives them an insight "behind the scenes".

But I worried after watching, newbie will feel so cham for the WL that they even more want to "rescue" them from the working life leh.

Any good ending for the movie or not?
I tried using bittorrent, but the seed can't seems to transfer. And we need a lot of people to download before the speed becomes fast or else it will be around the same as megaupload too.

Actually depends on how one see the movie.
In the 2nd part, it tells how the WL thinks of the customers, the money and the work involved. Then after that another interview on the inner self of how they feel.
Either u will see it that they have no choice or they chosen this path for themselves.

The ending has a twist. I can't really remember the details. The Australian director who filmed this movie gave her money to buy a land before he went back to Australia. But when he went back to thailand, Aoi went back to the trade again

People will say Stephen Leather's Private Dancer portrays the WL in a very bad light. Then what about Dennis O'Rourke's Good Woman of BKK? Does it protray the WL in a better ray of light?

I let those in tirak relationship with WL determine for themselves.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is an interesting title and kudos to SC for posting this up for all... i say don't bother to look for better/faster avenue for download... he who waits gets the good stuff... hahahah
Old 05-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cat Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
People will say Stephen Leather's Private Dancer portrays the WL in a very bad light. Then what about Dennis O'Rourke's Good Woman of BKK? Does it protray the WL in a better ray of light?

I let those in tirak relationship with WL determine for themselves.

SC
Private Dancer is a cautionary tale drawn from the farang scene. It is based on a lot of reality - a reality attested to by the many reader posts on Stickman's site. So I don't think Stephen Leather set out to portray WL in bad light. BTW, his publisher wouldn't publish Private Dancer for a long time. I read it several years ago in PDF form, which Stephen Leather put on his website for download.

I was watching the documentary "The Corporation" last night. One of the interviewees said something which may well sum up the WL situation. He said the institution has a character of its own separate from the individuals that participate in the institution. Corporations are evil, but the people who work in them may be be the kindest, nicest souls around. Of course, there are evil people in corporations too. Another example is slavery. As an institution, slavery is evil, but there are kind slaveowners and cruel slaveowners.

So as an institution, prostitution may be evil, but there are good and bad WLs. The institution drives the individual participants to behave in certain ways which they may not, if they were not part of the institution. The WL who lies and cheats and has multiple tiraks is just acting out the scripts and roles that the institution imposes on her. In the flesh trade, if the WL so easily succumbs to any kindness shown to her by a customer and falls in love, she might end up badly burnt. So they adopt certain beliefs, i.e. the "credo" of the institution, which is passed on from more experienced WL to junior WL. That credo is:
1. Men are liars and fcukers. You can't trust them.
2. Don't ever fall in love with a cheongster.
3. Go GL for work, just fcuk the john and take his money. If he gives more money than the standard rate, take lor.
4. To get more business, must show some pretend TLC to the john. This way, will get better treatment, repeat customers and bigger tips.

Sounds familiar? These credo are the mirror image of what the experienced (and burnt) bros are telling the newbies:
1. WL are liars and heart-breakers. You can't trust them.
2. Don't ever fall in love with a WL.
3. Go GL to fcuk, just fcuk the WL and pay up. If she gives more than expected in terms of TLC, take lor.
4. To get more interesting cheong experience, can show some pretend TLC to the WL. This way, will get gf treatment, maybe even free fcuks.

Are all WL evil? You draw your own conclusion.

I was my own carrier of a hatchet. I needed no hatchet man.
I have never flinched from going into a dark street on a dark night
and it happens to be a cul de sac, no outlet - either the gangster or I will come out alive.

-- LKY, Minister Mentor, Republic of Singapore
Old 05-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro SC,
the link to clip no 2&3 cannot download liow . Can reload?
Old 06-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Anyone here expert in bittorrent?

I tried to use bitcomet and seed the torrent file but Singrakthai can't download.

Any clues?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 06-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

The torrent file for Good Woman of Bangkok Pt 1 is here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HK3R8Q1O

Maybe someone can download this torrent file and then maybe we can transfer using bittorrent. The more people download, the faster the speed.

Btw, I am using bitcomet.

The installer for bitcomet can go to www.download.com

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
calvins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i tried downloading from your 3 links but i guess they have expired.
then i tried using your bittorrent link but not available also.
can you pls upload new links. would really like to see this documentary
thx
Old 08-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah bro CS, seen part 1 liow, still waiting for part 2 & 3 leh..........
Old 09-11-2005, 01:02 AM
Samster

Good Woman Of Bangkok Part 1

http://anonym.to/?http://s28.yousend...Q1PQ12K2MRAWSI

I tried using this link method and can bypass yousendit total download limit of 25 times
I used another file and downloaded more than 30 times using the anonym.to link
However the link will still expire in 7 days. So do it fast.

and download to your heart's content.

Me now will upload Part 2, Part 3 and also coming with Part 4.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
the link will still expire in 7 days. So do it fast.

and download to your heart's content.

Me now will upload Part 2, Part 3 and also coming with Part 4.

SC
Thanks for sharing,brudder! Appreciate it!!! Saw this movie some time back, all in all quite sad lah the ger...
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 09-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
imkaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came accross this book "My Name Lon - You Like Me" by Derek Sharron, picked it up at BKK airport, based on a true story of a AGG WL. Less dramatic compare to Steven Leather, but just as useful for comparative purposes and understanding of the trade and the WL.

Cheers
Old 09-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
The torrent file for Good Woman of Bangkok Pt 1 is here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HK3R8Q1O SC
bro , the torrent is no longer availalble , can upload again ? thank you
Old 09-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

http://anonym.to/?http://s28.yousend...Q1PQ12K2MRAWSI

Good Woman Of Bangkok Part 2
http://anonym.to/?http://s23.yousend...43E862Q2II5M3B

Good Woman Of Bangkok Part 3
http://anonym.to/?http://s23.yousend...Q14J1PNIP0S577

Good Woman Of Bangkok Part 4
http://anonym.to/?http://s36.yousend...T1DA55827P6C29

Download them NOW!!! 7 days only. Unlimited downloads

Enjoy

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Your effort here is greatly appreciated...thanks.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm all da links is down already sighhh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1