The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammyboy dissapointing

Tried this gal Apple from Siwa (http://www.$$$$.com/?product-89.html) and guarantee is a waste of time and money. Photo is totally different from picture - much fatter and older!

Location right in the heart of city at orchard. Once reach, gal will ask u to pay her 1st. After that, bath yourself. Proceed to bed, cannot touch nipple, cannot kiss nipple, touch sister a bit n she will push your hands away. Ride u for less than 1 min n change to missionary. Keep on showing her fxxx face when bonging as say why i take so long also cannot shoot. Say do pcc for me but after 1 min, say hand tired liao. Full of grumble.

So if there are any commando with lots of cash to throw, u can try your luck. Otherwise, she is a NO NO for me!
Old 05-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winters87 View Post
I would suggest sammyboyforum.com Web master set a limitation such as stopping those okts deleting real FR. ...
Ummm, they pay this site more (from the ads) ?
Old 05-03-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod69 View Post
We can only give each other headsup and trade FR as best as we can

cheers
How to spot "each other", secret handshake?
Old 06-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
How to spot "each other", secret handshake?
EasY le...dun mind U standing Middle....

Hahaha ...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slowplayman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Hi Bros,

Just wana share one of my bad experience with this gal from haonan https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=589561

This morning I confirmed 3pm appt with her @ kovan area. However, I was early (abt 2pm) and I try calling and SMS her and check if she can make it earlier or not. I have tried to contact her but for more than 45 mins, I could not get hold of her. Not even a reply on SMS nor pick up the phone.

At about 3pm, then she reply back say never expect me to be early but never even bother to say sorry for not replying back to all my previous SMS and making me wait under the hot sun for her!

I strongly suggest all bros to ignore this gal and for the price of $100, there are other gals who are of better service standard than this wan. A gal that dun bother to answer call nor SMS dun expect to receive any good service from her.

She make my day damn lousy and one of the worst gal I ever met!
But you were early and she maybe busy working...normal
Old 08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slowplayman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowplayman View Post
But you were early and she maybe busy working...normal
Haonan was a reliable source, never disappoint
Old 13-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Last time some okt still post video of the wl and you can't hide anything cos what you see on video is what you getting but nowadays all depends on heavily photoshopped fake pics to try and con their way through...i have given up on all these "sponsored" website for info on the wl and rather stick to GL until these okt wakes up their idea..
Old 13-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Sammyboy dissapointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Last time some okt still post video of the wl and you can't hide anything cos what you see on video is what you getting but nowadays all depends on heavily photoshopped fake pics to try and con their way through...i have given up on all these "sponsored" website for info on the wl and rather stick to GL until these okt wakes up their idea..
The okt that post videos last time I think is sgsexcapades. To me he is the best okt but too bad he kana the hands of anti vice.

Miss his actions with the wl
Old 13-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
true, seems like the real big tits girls n the good syts r in geylang legal scene, either that or some massage parlours in chinatown n orchard towers r good too. guess its because of constant raids thats why the fl dome 2 scene is not as good as before, good quality ones, choose either geylang or mp
last time geylang big tits pretty syt must be cat150, nowadays get plenty of that at cat100 or even cat80
cat100 and cat80? which house?
brother PM me leh lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
The okt that post videos last time I think is sgsexcapades. To me he is the best okt but too bad he kana the hands of anti vice.

Miss his actions with the wl
bro, u din noe some of the things that he did. those were some of the reasons he landed inside
Old 13-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
cat100 and cat80? which house?
brother PM me leh lol

bro, u din noe some of the things that he did. those were some of the reasons he landed inside
Basically his charges of being a webmaster is earning the immoral earnings of the prostitute.
Sgsexcapades style of doing is putting the sex video of himself and the prostitute. That charge would be under the filming of obscene films, If I am not wrong. And he Kana that charge also.

Even If he did not post videos in his website, when he is being caught, the police would still serve him his charge and he still have to go sit, so not much of a difference.

As long as you help the girls to advertised and take $ from the girl be it in the form of advertising or taking a cut on every job they do, basically the final result is still the same. SPF will welcome you to go to changi prison/ AWP/ TMP for a vacation.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

double posted. damn internet

Last edited by Ghostsquad; 13-03-2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
yep he forced alot of gals to do raw. i know he is not the only one but he does it too openly

i know of some gals who admitted to it.
there was once this milf whom he did raw on his site kena std so it became quite bad.
that milf very fast tio pok. these kind of things they definitely wun allow it to spread

alot of TS kena coz they keep doing alot of "shyt"
some really went overboard
theres a reason why some TS are still here after so long
Old 13-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
yep he forced alot of gals to do raw. i know he is not the only one but he does it too openly

i know of some gals who admitted to it.
there was once this milf whom he did raw on his site kena std so it became quite bad.
that milf very fast tio pok. these kind of things they definitely wun allow it to spread

alot of TS kena coz they keep doing alot of "shyt"
some really went overboard
theres a reason why some TS are still here after so long
Bro, regarding about this raw issue, we can just say it is speculation, so we can't really comment much.

But do remember, the gals are no angels either. You will be surprised what all these china gals do at the back of the scene.

Anyway regards to the TS being caught is not necessary Becos they keep doing alot of shit, sometimes the TS tio is Becos they are sabo by the girls themselves. Girls want to get white card, keep staying in Singapore to earn money so they sabo/ stage an ambush with the police to capture the TS. Vicious cycle repeat again and again.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Bro, regarding about this raw issue, we can just say it is speculation, so we can't really comment much.

But do remember, the gals are no angels either. You will be surprised what all these china gals do at the back of the scene.

Anyway regards to the TS being caught is not necessary Becos they keep doing alot of shit, sometimes the TS tio is Becos they are sabo by the girls themselves. Girls want to get white card, keep staying in Singapore to earn money so they sabo/ stage an ambush with the police to capture the TS. Vicious cycle repeat again and again.
it is true just that the versions we hear might be different
whether its the ts or the gal problem but my statement still holds
there is a reason why some ts are lasting
Old 13-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
it is true just that the versions we hear might be different
whether its the ts or the gal problem but my statement still holds
there is a reason why some ts are lasting
Yupps, cos what we know is what we heard from all kinds of diff sources, so it is still speculation at the end of the day.

But looks like now, the scene is left with a lot of china OKT/TS. Alot of local OKT/TS have gone behind the bars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1