The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

hope the situation will improve soon. the last curfew lasted only a day, fingers crossed that it will be back to business as usual tml. i'm going tml and the thought of no night life is depressing.
Old 22-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Well well....like i was saying in the afternoon.....this afternoon's meeting was gonna be interesting...and well...this is how interesting it just got...wahahahaha...

1. Coup Declared
2. Curfew Declared (2200-0500)
3. TV Stations controlled (only broacasting Channel 5 and nothing really on except announcements)
4. Constitution suspended (except for Section 2 of the Constitution)
5. NOW...u can expected an Army appointed PM soon (not earlier as suggested)

For people with flights between 2200-0500....u can still travel to go to the airport (u need to show your ticket and passport) ...problem is, can u even find a taxi...own transport arrangements have to be made.

For those tat have booked tickets to come BKK now....I believe the Embassy has requested Airlines to allow changes to date of flights FOC as of now (different guidelines varies for different airlines)...so bros planning to change dates should change dates NOW becoz some airlines will only allow 48 hours before flight.

Those in BKK need to always have your passports with u please. If in trouble...save this number --+66 81 844 3580 (081 844 3580 if using a thai number)....MFA's Duty Officer (24/7).

Hope above helps...stay safe. Use big head to think not small head....
thank you for the emergency number bro nookie.
Old 22-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jooj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In a televised broadcast, deputy army spokesman Winthai Suwaree said travellers who are to leave or enter the kingdom during the curfew period will be allowed to move to their destinations.

Other groups include private employees or government officials working night shifts in various sectors such as factories, hospitals, aviation businesses and perishable food logistics. Exemption also covers people in need of travelling to hospitals and humanitarian workers.

People who happen to have urgent or important errands during the curfew hours are advised to ask for permission from military officers near their homes.

link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/most-rece...few-exemptions.

Last edited by jooj; 23-05-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At least we can expect minimum runners from the ladies for those bros who have Tabao back.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Well well....like i was saying in the afternoon.....this afternoon's meeting was gonna be interesting...and well...this is how interesting it just got...wahahahaha...

1. Coup Declared
2. Curfew Declared (2200-0500)
3. TV Stations controlled (only broacasting Channel 5 and nothing really on except announcements)
4. Constitution suspended (except for Section 2 of the Constitution)
5. NOW...u can expected an Army appointed PM soon (not earlier as suggested)

For people with flights between 2200-0500....u can still travel to go to the airport (u need to show your ticket and passport) ...problem is, can u even find a taxi...own transport arrangements have to be made.

For those tat have booked tickets to come BKK now....I believe the Embassy has requested Airlines to allow changes to date of flights FOC as of now (different guidelines varies for different airlines)...so bros planning to change dates should change dates NOW becoz some airlines will only allow 48 hours before flight.

Those in BKK need to always have your passports with u please. If in trouble...save this number --+66 81 844 3580 (081 844 3580 if using a thai number)....MFA's Duty Officer (24/7).

Hope above helps...stay safe. Use big head to think not small head....
Nookie kor to the rescue....
Old 23-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Golden question: How long will the curfew last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwing View Post
All bros and sifus,
I am going the pimp tomorrow night around 11pm. If anyone wants to join me please pm me. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
Guess General Prayuth screwed up everyone's plans? I was suppose to go PIMP with some friends tonight also but then I heard that one word that all chiongsters dread "curfew". I called them up and confirm tonight closed. How long they also don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
yes. Cause BTS stop at 8pm. 55555
BTS last train was at 9pm, sir. This evening everyone was rushing back causing a massive jam! I was unfortunate enough to be at Siam station this evening. Human crush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
I'm aiming to go back to BKK around august... let's hope things settle down by then.
Thai analyst have laid out 2 scenarios - General Prayuth either calls for an election or installs ex-Gen Prawit as PM and rewrites the 2007 Constitution making it even more draconian . Second scenario most likely which MAY lead to a small scale insurgency in the north & north-east like what you have in the Deep South now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooj View Post
night shifts in various sectors such as factories, hospitals, aviation businesses and perishable food logistics.
When I read this I was hoping the nightlife industry would also be included but sadly no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
At least we can expect minimum runners from the ladies for those bros who have Tabao back.
Ladies will start getting ready to run at 4.45am. Guess tonight out call services very busy?

There were very little taxis at the airport tonight. In Bangkok if you managed to hail one they would not turn on their meters. Regular airport shuttle buses are supposedly still running during the curfew hours but so far I cannot confirm this. Best if you touch down after 10pm tomorrow is to book private transport in advance to save you the hassle and frustration.

The army has already stopped CNN from broadcasting over True TV but internet so far so good. If they are going to block the internet it means 3G services included.

Everyone in Bangkok, all the best now!
Old 23-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Golden question: How long will the curfew last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
MAY lead to a small scale insurgency in the north & north-east like what you have in the Deep South now.
Which it's going to be likely. Let's pray that this thing can resolves ASAP. It's affecting people who like to roam during night time like me.
Old 23-05-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, let's TT in GM.........
Old 23-05-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Golden question: How long will the curfew last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
thank you for the emergency number bro nookie.
No prob Bro....stay safe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Nookie kor to the rescue....
LOL!!! U make me sound like Spiderman or some DC/Marvel Comic hero..siao lah....just sharing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Guess General Prayuth screwed up everyone's plans? I was suppose to go PIMP with some friends tonight also but then I heard that one word that all chiongsters dread "curfew". I called them up and confirm tonight closed. How long they also don't know.

Thai analyst have laid out 2 scenarios - General Prayuth either calls for an election or installs ex-Gen Prawit as PM and rewrites the 2007 Constitution making it even more draconian . Second scenario most likely which MAY lead to a small scale insurgency in the north & north-east like what you have in the Deep South now.

The army has already stopped CNN from broadcasting over True TV but internet so far so good. If they are going to block the internet it means 3G services included.

Everyone in Bangkok, all the best now!
Pimp is gonna be affected....in fact I have got some"indecent proposals" from some gals to "meet" me for the nite laew....but FML....i am not available....SIANZZZ...

However, i think the curfew may not be for too long...so these gals can take it as a short break for their livers and wat not....

As for General Prawit....really wonder where this is coming from.....coz i dun think its gonna be him for tat matter....if he is appointed the Army will be shooting themselves in the foot as they will be seen as being on the side of the PDRC and tat is wat Prayuth wants to alienate himself from for now.

All we know now is...Prayuth has announced tat he is taking over the role of PM for now. So there u have it. He did say...he wants all these nonsense to end before he retires in Sept...or else he could not go....he does not want his Juniors to bear the consequences of his decision to Coup. So we can get some indication tat he is aiming for things to be settled before Sept.

As for CNN....wat CNN...even TRUE has been suspended from broadcasting....all TV channels are suspended u only can get TRUE Radio stations.....

Stay safe...
Old 23-05-2014, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Wah who is this? From which MP?
I don't think she is a working girl
Old 23-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

did the Thai Baht drop drastically against SGD? if so, this may be a good time to stock up on thai baht for future cheonging.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 23-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last night really boring. Lucky bought some DVD for night. During curfew any outcall girl?
Old 23-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Some updates.
Visitors to BKK who land during curfew timing can rest in airport's premises until 5 am.
Taxis with orange stickers can also ferry passengers to hotels but they will probably charge crazy rates.
Cheers
Old 23-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I landed last night during the curfew (2am). Taxi to sukhumvit very easy (and fast since zero traffic). Charged me 400 bahts though, which was a rip off but - given the circumstances, I let it be. Was rather boring though - all the night clubs were shut. No where to pick anything up. Some (rather ugly) girls on the streets of Soi 11, but thats about it.

Suggest doing a take away overnight during curfew times.
Old 23-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

any day time fun in bangkok now? like the bj bars? sorry bros new to bkk scene first time go kena this coup thing liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1