The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
As a sovereign country, we need not "kotow" to China.

But we also need not plp USA till so apparent.

Got see the ecstatic face of LHL during August state visit to USA?

He has tilted the "Balance" game Singapore has been playing for a long time for survival among all the big countries.
Can't really mess with china, they have DF41 missiles and nuclear submarines. They can bribe the Thais to build the kra canal we will be finished.

We don't even have a stealth fighter f22, they have plenty of j20 stealth jets.

Saying this I will like a dongfeng-41 for Christmas.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 26-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

The longer this issue drag the more Singapore government got slapped in their face . Now a big power is " FIXING " the Singapore government . WP & the opposition parties must be enjoying the show . So if the Singapore government is not able to recover the vehicles after they had tried to recover by going to courts ? So what is the next step for the Singapore government going to do ? Will the honourable Minister of Defence of the Singapore government resign and take full responsibility ?
Old 26-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
The longer this issue drag the more Singapore government got slapped in their face . Now a big power is " FIXING " the Singapore government . WP & the opposition parties must be enjoying the show . So if the Singapore government is not able to recover the vehicles after they had tried to recover by going to courts ? So what is the next step for the Singapore government going to do ? Will the honourable Minister of Defence of the Singapore government resign and take full responsibility ?
Resign what? You don't anyhow talk like as if taking back the Terrex vehicles is like retrieving your car from multi-storey carpark. From what I heard over here, Chinese govt is trying to send a message to S'pore to see if the r/s between both countries is as strong as our r/s with Taiwan, US, Australia etc. This is built up tension, not spur of the moment retaliation from China. This is a show of force, not flip table and China just want to prove a point and not sever this long running r/s. We will get our Terrexs back, maybe a month later, maybe few months later but we will get them back.
Old 26-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Wp can enjoy the show but cannot say out loud. Coz after garbagement get publicly humiliated they need to show sporeans they're 'strong' by bullying those weaker than them. Fucking useless arseholes

If they can isolate the cause of the problem to small fry officers, n chief if army etc not implicated CONFIRM they'll sack the officers n brag about their standards

And if they can't get the vehicles back, garbagement will ask the Donald for help.

N IN return, ho jinx n temasek must invest in USA. By creating jobs in USA hor. Pump in 50 billion to create few thousand jobs in USA
________
Exchange points implicated ma
Old 26-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Can't really mess with china, they have DF41 missiles and nuclear submarines. They can bribe the Thais to build the kra canal we will be finished.

We don't even have a stealth fighter f22, they have plenty of j20 stealth jets.

Saying this I will like a dongfeng-41 for Christmas.
China got all those fancy things got fuck use? Those fucked up PRC men all fucking no balls. Steal US drone hurry return within a few days. Their top leaders must be wetting their pants when the idiot ship captain announced that he had captured an American drone. Hear US only scared. Trump screw them upside down they don't even dare to fart. Only know bully small countries like Taiwan and SG. Pui!!!

Bros who are really patriotic should wisen up and stop fucking PRC whores. Nowadays all use fake photos and have fucked up attitude anyways. Why the hell do u want to give money to them? So that they can give the money to their ball-less faggarts back home who then turn back and slap your country?

SBF bros, stand up for your country! REJECT PRC WHORES!!!

Last edited by watmidoin; 27-12-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 27-12-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Bros who are really patriotic should wisen up and stop fucking PRC whores. Nowadays all use fake photos and have fucked up attitude anyways. Why the hell do u want to give money to them? So that they can give the money to their ball-less faggarts back home who then turn back and slap your country?

This problem of fake photos and lousy service only happens in Singapore.
I went to SZ and the quality of the PRCs there are no horse run compared to those in Sinagpore. And the service is tiptop make you song song until jurong.
Old 27-12-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah...Play until so big arh!

Should we also boycott all Made-in-China products?
Old 27-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

Maybe Singaporean guys who married China girls should divorce them as a show patriotism??

Already said, it's between PRC government & Singapore government. Let them sort it out.

Dun drag PRC commoners & Singaporeans into this saga
Old 27-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Anyway, if u follow the past year events, you can tell it is our leaders who stirred the hornet's nest first.

Stir shit & now the shit hit the fan.

Now our government trying to do damage control.
Old 27-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Resign what? You don't anyhow talk like as if taking back the Terrex vehicles is like retrieving your car from multi-storey carpark. From what I heard over here, Chinese govt is trying to send a message to S'pore to see if the r/s between both countries is as strong as our r/s with Taiwan, US, Australia etc. This is built up tension, not spur of the moment retaliation from China. This is a show of force, not flip table and China just want to prove a point and not sever this long running r/s. We will get our Terrexs back, maybe a month later, maybe few months later but we will get them back.
You really don't understand the situation . A SAF soldier cannot lose his equipment if not he will be court martial and punished accordingly . This situation is clearly that someone fail to take necessary precaution to protect SAF hardware . So if these people can't even protect SAF hardware can these same people protect Singapore ? Of course everyone can see that China is sending a very strong message to the Singapore government . It remains to be seen if the vehicles will be returned or not . I believe the Chinese government is waiting for an appropriate response from the Singapore government.
Old 27-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeeteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think lost forever liao, no power to get back
Old 27-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wp can enjoy the show but cannot say out loud. Coz after garbagement get publicly humiliated they need to show sporeans they're 'strong' by bullying those weaker than them. Fucking useless arseholes

If they can isolate the cause of the problem to small fry officers, n chief if army etc not implicated CONFIRM they'll sack the officers n brag about their standards

And if they can't get the vehicles back, garbagement will ask the Donald for help.

N IN return, ho jinx n temasek must invest in USA. By creating jobs in USA hor. Pump in 50 billion to create few thousand jobs in USA
________
Exchange points implicated ma
You think the US and China will need Singapore ?
Old 27-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, if u follow the past year events, you can tell it is our leaders who stirred the hornet's nest first.

Stir shit & now the shit hit the fan.

Now our government trying to do damage control.
Serves them right . Now the Chinese government "Fixing" the Singapore government .
Old 27-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
This problem of fake photos and lousy service only happens in Singapore.
I went to SZ and the quality of the PRCs there are no horse run compared to those in Sinagpore. And the service is tiptop make you song song until jurong.
All the more reason why we should stop fucking PRC whores. They are obviously treating us as idiots. But alas, so many Sillyporeans go by the name of Robert.
Quote:
Wah...Play until so big arh!

Should we also boycott all Made-in-China products?
I only said PRC whores leh Anyways, contrary to popular believe, it is not that hard to stay away from MiC for non-assembled products. I haven't bought foodstuff grown or made in China (including mandarin oranges) for more than 3 years already and feel much healthier for it. Other items like clothes, shoes, beddings, cutleries, furnitures, etc. can all easily stay away from MiC as well. Unfortunately, mostly no choice for assembled products given the global supply chain situation.

Why have I gone out of my way to change my purchasing behaviour? For me, China is obviously a malignant bully which is more than ready to misuse its powers to crush the small kids like SG. The dotard Duterte prostituted his own country to China by putting down an international ruling favourable to his own country. He might have gained temporary respite from the Chinese blockade of seas which rightfully belong to the Philippines in the first place, but his country will forever have to kowtow to the ball-less bullies. He should have insisted on following the rule of law. But he chose to spread his country's legs to be fucked by China forever. Short-sighted and idiotic. The day SG leaders do the same is the day we can no longer joke about stupid Caucasians mixing up SG and China. Because our ass will be fucked by them whenever they want and we will no longer have any independence.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 27-12-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

Why have I gone out of my way to change my purchasing behaviour? For me, garbagement is obviously a malignant bully which is more than ready to misuse its powers to crush the small kids like ordinary SG ppl n opposition.

I'm Short-sighted and idiotic.
Corrected for u
You lack self awareness

Garbagement is the real bully n they bully the sporeans they're supposed to protect

Spore is a dictatorship
U have no say in wat garbagement do n they're not accountable to u
________
Exchange points need awareness ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1