The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Fiction Stories illustrated with Photos from Web

Auditing work is tough and pressurizing, especially approaching end of financial years. Since companies have differing financial years, this meant there was plenty of work to go around.
Fortunately some of us enjoy the audit work, really. We find it stimulating to check the companies’ records, searching for indiscrepancies and highlighting problematic areas for correction. Inevitably late nights and all nighters were common. And such were the times when interesting things happen.
There were five of us (4 ladies and 1 man) in the team, each having 3-7 years’ experience in the firm, with me being in the firm the longest. The one good thing about our team is that it had stabilized, having worked together for 3 years. The ladies on the team were Suzanne (age:30), Michelle (28), Florence (26) and Clara(25). As expected of ladies working in the CBD, they were all smartly dressed. One thing they had in common: they weren’t tall, all between 155-165cm, though with heels they appeared taller.
Suzanne’s dress sense was the sharpest of the four, exuding a professional charm and grace, always appropriately dressed with her long tresses flowing nicely around her shoulder blades. Beautiful with a svelte body, she looked great whether in close fitting pants or tight skirts.
Many men in the office must had masturbated while fantasizing about her. Me, I fantasised about her regularly too, what with all the close up opportunities I had with her, especially peeking at her downblouse at her shapely breasts (C-cup) cupped in what looked like expensive bras. The only reason I don’t fantasise more about Suzanne was that I rotate her with Michelle, Florence and Clara, all of whom were also my eye candy and fantasy fodder.
Many men had tried to hit on Suzanne but she maintained her relationship with her boyfriend of 4 years.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: Fiction Stories illustrated with Photos from Web

Now for Michelle; ah Michelle, Michelle, behind Suzanne’s dress sense but always aptly dressed and held back her hair with assorted hair bands which also accessorized her outfit. She loved to wear dresses. Her dresses were bought off the shelf but you won’t know it from how they were so form fitting, as though they were tailored to her body’s curves.

Another reason why I love her dresses was that their lengths mostly end around her mid thigh or there-about, showing off her slender legs, and off course, some upskirts on occasion for me.

The necklines of the dresses varies but there were some low-cut ones as well; I reckon she is a B-cupper.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort bro!
Old 24-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Florence is athletic, short crop hair and B-cupper like Michelle.

She did sailing of some sort, so she’s got a nice tan, toned body and taut ass.

Oh yeah I saw her in her jogging attire (singlet and those wrap around mid-thigh ass hugging shorts like these ) at a company mass run once. Oh the torture of running with a hard-on! I had to keep running ahead of her to avoid serious injury to myself. But the tanlines were obvious where her exposed skin meets the areas covered by her sailing attire so she tried to reduce the intensity of tanlines by sunbathing in bikinis; she had some photos of herself at the beach at her cubicle.

Old 24-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Clara, the youngest of the four. Still a bit girlish at times, like she’s still an undergrad. She’s got A-cuppers but boy, how perky they were! I think she didn’t even need bras to support her breasts. It’s either they were silicone, or she’s just got some secret pectoral muscles training to achieve that perkiness; who gets silicone to have A-cup anyway? There were some days when she didn’t wear a bra but some kind of singlet inner wear, and I loved to watch her breasts bounce when she moved here and there to reference files. I think her breasts would look something like these

or these

Old 24-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

to be continued.......
Old 24-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
to be continued.......
YummY! UpZ 4more (^ー^)ノ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 24-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
gannet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very Hot! Please continue.
Old 24-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
ong_lai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this story is awesome! pls continue
Old 24-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

How our cubicles are arranged.

I accidentally discovered that the cubicle partitions, under the table level, have some kind of metal panels which can be opened for cabling and wiring stuff. So under my desk, I have two panels, one each on the partition between Suzanne and I, and between Michelle and I; it’s the same for everyone else. During one of those late nighters when I was alone I found that if the panels under Suzanne’s and Florence’s desks were opened a little bit (just stuck some paper bits to prop open), I can look into their cubicles from under my desk! I can also look into Michelle’s cubicle as well but the panel is not under my desk but like behind my chair.
Old 24-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Here are some examples of what I can see; not exactly of course since these are taken from web:

Old 24-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ojit82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naise!! awesome!!
Old 24-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

Back to Suzanne. With a boyfriend of 4 years and counting, marriage was on the cards and Suzanne wanted to ensure that her figure stayed the same, or even more curvy, until the day came. As was common with other office ladies in the city, she joined a gym. There was one day however, her planned gym session did not materialized (I overheard her saying her trainer was unwell) and she left her gym bag in the office after work. By 9pm, I was alone in my office. There were still people around outside my office busy at work but they won’t bother me.
I went over to Suzanne’s cubicle and opened her gym bag to explore its contents. Towel, shower stuff, comb…. Until I saw a brown bag with a draw string. Opening it, I found her gym attire and her bra and panties!

I used Suzanne’s underwear as shown above…. Didn’t take me long to cum……

I quickly cleaned up, put the items back in their place in the gym bag and placed the bag at its original position.

Ok that's all for now.
Old 30-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

ending this thread due to lack of interest.
Old 30-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
dann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
ending this thread due to lack of interest.

Please don't stop Sir...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1