The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
mesosmesos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
How to download?

Click on the link to watch, Wait for video to load, then hit "Ctrl S" then "Save As" directly onto your computer.

Quickly Download before link goes dead!
Nice show! But so short haha if got full file jin song
Old 23-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 24-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UB40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing, thanks bros
Old 24-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
NewCause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
Good sharing, thanks bros
Same here as well
Old 24-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 8
kuitong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkuitong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good share and thanks
Old 24-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Angeline1716 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAngeline1716 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Merry Christmas,
Happy New Year.

I

Cars!
Old 29-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sexyway1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://eroshare.com/7rsg4lf1
Old 04-01-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I also like this type of slow slow teasing worshipping kind of BBBJ then finally she takes in every drop in the mouth --> You can WATCH or DOWNLOD here

How to download? Wait for vid to load, then "CTRL S" and "Save as" Download before the link is dead
Old 09-03-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
bokken81 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Whoa, another nice jap cock worship till cum on face --> Watch Here
Can this be relinked? Thanks alot!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of the unforgettable blowjob in my life by 2 milf. Hooked up with this milf from China, beer promoter at Coffeeshop. As a regular, soon we become close. She's a widow with no kids. Late 40s. A bit chubby with 34c TOP.

We happened to click and soon everything is history. Become my FB, very horny. Usually at her place as her passed away Husband left her a 3 room flat. Staying with her is her divorced a year younger Sister, also married to a singaporean man. But her Husband has mental disorder after 14 years of marriage when business failed. No kids but turned violence after that. Filed for divorce after not able to take the beatings anymore. Very sad. Lucky no kids too..

I also soon hooked up with my FB younger Sister months later, disclose finally to my FB after caught on bed with her Sister, relationship soon turned into threesome affairs. We started to have sex together regularly. Both extremely horny and highest record was I chummed 4 times in one night with the 2. Next day took mc as too tired to work.

But the best was the two blow me together. It was the best blow job ever done in my life. Watching 2 Chinese milf in their forties nude & horny fighting for my cock with their lips & tongue, I submit to both of them.

Recently they started to do sucking & licking my cock & ass crack together which forced me to beg to stop as I cummed completely drained when both do it simultaneously like this. Praying hard to maintain the relationship as Long as possible.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Johnbass.

Say no more.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Many many moons ago, read a Chinese novel. A group of ladies have orgies with one man. They are fucking him day and night.

The reason they are fucking him non-stop is that they have bought a life insurance for this man. They are literally fucking him to death so that they can collect insurance payout.

It seemed that this is the fifth man they are doing the same trick.

Moral of story: by all means fuck, but fuck within your limits. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
Reminds me of the unforgettable blowjob in my life by 2 milf. Hooked up with this milf from China, beer promoter at Coffeeshop. As a regular, soon we become close. She's a widow with no kids. Late 40s. A bit chubby with 34c TOP.

We happened to click and soon everything is history. Become my FB, very horny. Usually at her place as her passed away Husband left her a 3 room flat. Staying with her is her divorced a year younger Sister, also married to a singaporean man. But her Husband has mental disorder after 14 years of marriage when business failed. No kids but turned violence after that. Filed for divorce after not able to take the beatings anymore. Very sad. Lucky no kids too..

I also soon hooked up with my FB younger Sister months later, disclose finally to my FB after caught on bed with her Sister, relationship soon turned into threesome affairs. We started to have sex together regularly. Both extremely horny and highest record was I chummed 4 times in one night with the 2. Next day took mc as too tired to work.

But the best was the two blow me together. It was the best blow job ever done in my life. Watching 2 Chinese milf in their forties nude & horny fighting for my cock with their lips & tongue, I submit to both of them.

Recently they started to do sucking & licking my cock & ass crack together which forced me to beg to stop as I cummed completely drained when both do it simultaneously like this. Praying hard to maintain the relationship as Long as possible.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post

Bro, exactly like that?

Like this video --> HERE?

You da man!!!!

2 mouths on one dick

1 mouth on dick, one finger in ass

1 mouth on dick, one tongue in ass

1 mouth in ass, 1 shot in mouth

Download --> HERE!!
Old 13-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Very cute and pretty Japanese OL does a cock worship, titty fuck and he cums in her mouth... and Swallowed everything!! --> Watch or download HERE

This is probably one of my favourite BBBJ and cum in mouth clips from Nippon Land!!!!!
Old 14-03-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

I'm still fantasizing for something like this to happen to me...

I don't know how long I'll last if these 3 take turns slurping and jerking my cock.

Download --> HERE!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1