The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
as for this da ming yuan hotel, i kind of lost it pricing. the last time i went, was offered rmb180. then got some friends went over at prices of 200, 210, and 240.

now bro sassina2 mentions happy hour. wat time is the happy hour?
It was 140 + 120 when I went as briefed by others.

Last I visited, they informed me that at happy hour (I remember it as 5-7) it was a total of 205 yuans TOTAL.

At these prices, its just an incredible BARGAIN.
Old 31-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
It was 140 + 120 when I went as briefed by others.

Last I visited, they informed me that at happy hour (I remember it as 5-7) it was a total of 205 yuans TOTAL.

At these prices, its just an incredible BARGAIN.
thanks for the reply.

so all bro heading to ZH, pls check out this playground. and dont forget to post FR so everybody can share your good lobang.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Da Ming Yuan is the cheapest, no doubt. The last time i was there i took the VIP room and paid a total of RMB280. RTF? No. Reason being quality not up to my standard. I seen about 7-8 gals but none catch my eyes. At the end i just simply pick one so as not to embarass anyone. The so called VIP room also got one kind of smell like too many bonks in the room and not properly sanitized. Service is std but the gals seems rush. Maybe rush for the next client.

Further down from Da Ming Yuan there is this Hyatt Regency. Std room RMB188 and VIP room RMB238. I took the std room and it's much bigger room,more beautiful and comfortable than DMY. The gals are well trained and polite like when they came to the room, they greet "Lau pan ni hao" when they leave they say "Da Rao Ni Le". Very sweet.

It's more expensive the category A gal is RM400. But the experience is more relax and enjoyable than DMY. I been there 3 times and came out all sextified. All gals friendly and not rush u. So it depends on your own budget and preference. If any bros go to Hyatt can try this gal A11. Sweet looking and service superb. Cheers and have fun!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 01-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
... It's more expensive the category A gal is RM400. But the experience is more relax and enjoyable than DMY. I been there 3 times and came out all sextified. All gals friendly and not rush u. So it depends on your own budget and preference. If any bros go to Hyatt can try this gal A11. Sweet looking and service superb. Cheers and have fun!
i m glad bro bigboss's big balls were sextisifed.

so u were saying RMB400 + the room + tips (if u give).

anybody had tried holiday inn?
Old 04-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

I'm a newbie who really benefitted from this thread. So i like to share some of the good things we had.

Two good friends of mine and meself took a golf n fun trip to ZH thru Macau.
The trip turn up to be real fun for all three of us. Only bad part was that we planned 3 golf games in 5 days but ended up only one. Stupid us... got to carrying the gold bag all the way.... For golfers, pls bring roller bags, very tough on the shoulders esp the Macau n gongbei crossing. The Qs were long both ways..

For this thread we booked our rooms n golf games thru this Taiwanese guy Xia Cia. Thanks to bro who shared the contact here. http://www.okzhuhai.com/default.asp.

A friendly guy but met him once once thorughout the whole trip as his assistant Ah Jin and the driver entertained us most of the time. Ah Jing is sweet n can "xian" one..She got s liking for one of my buddies...What they do is not good for me to review..but veri shiok for him.

We stayed at Yindo hotel...for the price of less than 300rmb ...really good i think...since we arrived around at 3pm..room was ready.

Ah jing brought us to a dinner place, we pay only taxi fare as all their cars were fully booked (thur night) at one "old beijing" looking restuarant. Very nice food..we like it only 150rmb...inclucive of many beers.

Then off to ktv....next to Yindo. Ah jing made some special arrangement and got us some "special" gals she said..dont know true or not...But the gals were nice...she brought us 5 ...we reject only 1... later Xiao Cai join us to party..s0 was Ah jing who nvr seem to leave room for more than 15 minutes though we knew they hv quite a few room there that night....The gals n Ah jing can really party....we deicide to leave around mid night unwillingly because of early T off at 0730 the next day. 800rmb for overnight inclusive of the drinking tip for the gals...But i think we all gave more...pls dont scold us for.. we ll just overwhem by the nice MMs...

Next morning, we all were smilely all the way to the golf course... Wah piang my girl dont want to leave n said she wanto sleep and wait for me to return.. I scared and called Xiao Cai...ealry in the morning. He ensured me "no problem" after the gal spoke to him. So we let to enjoy our game..

The next few days were marvellous for all of us. Anyway, i didnt repeat that 1st night gal. I woke up on our return and had lunch together. Then i gave some bull n cock reasons then she left. Why need to repeat. Zh got so many MMs, my friends reminded me.

Over the next free days, Ah jing wanted to bring us to more fun places which we politely declined. ZH is not so big, with a little common sense n adventurer attitute we got can find our way round easily.No problem at all.

Shit, only thing we missed is the golf game, we prefer 19th hole instead...

We shall be backed in June but i promised myself to come over in May if i can get leaves approved by my boss.

Xiao Cai is a good source for hotel no doubt abt it, we explored many other sources already inlcuding corporate (big chinese n mutli-nat company) rates which my buddy has connection..still Xiao Cai's ones is better...

ZH is relatively small... with info fm this thread, some hk n tai websites...it's a walk in the park to move around.

Hope my buddies will post their experiences here.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One week to GO!!!!!!! Really can't wait man. As recommended by Bro BigBoss, I will try the Hyatt HC. Please bear with me...... FR...akan datang
Old 04-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

I newbie here. Actually wrote a long FR for my first trip with two of my golf buddies. Dont know how come not posted. Sign.

Overall fantastic trip ....

Hotel booked through Xiao Cai, very professional and good price.

http://www.okzhuhai.com/default.asp

They provide good ktv n massage lobang too... Reasonable prices n very reliable.

But ZH is small lah. After one trip with this forum n some hk n tai websites... Going ZH is like a walk in a park....

We will be backed in June..

No time to write. Boss calling for meeting soon.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Message deleted...
Old 04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard that all pubs and KTV had re-open... fun fun fun again!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88
I newbie here. Actually wrote a long FR for my first trip with two of my golf buddies. Dont know how come not posted. Sigh.
It was posted alright.
As you are under moderation, there's a considerable delay between your submitting and your post appearing.

Ok lah, for your effort, I'll reward you with my power of 5 points.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 05-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
One week to GO!!!!!!! Really can't wait man.
But wait, you must.

As for me, I'm going tomorrow, you know.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 05-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88
I'm a newbie who really benefitted from this thread. So i like to share some of the good things we had.

Two good friends of mine and meself took a golf n fun trip to ZH thru Macau.
The trip turn up to be real fun for all three of us. Only bad part was that we planned 3 golf games in 5 days but ended up only one. Stupid us... got to carrying the gold bag all the way.... For golfers, pls bring roller bags, very tough on the shoulders esp the Macau n gongbei crossing. The Qs were long both ways..

For this thread we booked our rooms n golf games thru this Taiwanese guy...
Hi Travelcraze88, your FR sound familar to 2 of the earlier posts.

glad u had a good and enjoyable trip.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
If any bros go to Hyatt can try this gal A11. Sweet looking and service superb. Cheers and have fun!
By the time I go to Zhuhai again, I hope she won't be "overworked" and "overdrilled"! Thanks for the tip bro.

As for location of the Hyatt, I believe its a different direction from DMY, in Jida.

As for quality of looks for bro Phenom, I believe he is consistent in terms of Minimum C if not D Cups; nothing else matters. So, for A11, besides being sweet and great service, you have anymore descriptions?

On musky smell,
Funnily enough, the 5-star Spa at the Zhuhai Holiday Resort was also rather musky!

This my major complain for that place!

Will certainly be curious to check out the Hyatt next time I go over.

Theres many good saunas all over southern China e.g. in Chang Ping and neighbouring towns etc where the choices of girls and service is great.

For Zhuhai, for me, I will repeat here that the major attraction is its volume and variety of Street Walkers endlessly hitting at you ! At the very affordable price of 200 yuans. On service of these SWs, you do get better results if you "interview" them well and take your time to build rapport with them before adjourning to your room for the sex.

S.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
By the time I go to Zhuhai again, I hope she won't be "overworked" and "overdrilled"! Thanks for the tip bro.

As for location of the Hyatt, I believe its a different direction from DMY, in Jida.

As for quality of looks for bro Phenom, I believe he is consistent in terms of Minimum C if not D Cups; nothing else matters. So, for A11, besides being sweet and great service, you have anymore descriptions?

S.
No worries, bro. We are here to share experience for the benefit of all. Yes , Hyatt in Jida, but on my way to hyatt, i could see the DMY. That's why i mention it's further down. A11 has nice C cup i think. i'm not good at cups. If Cup is important, can try Jinye HC #111. Very BIG Cup and good looking too. Hope she will not overwork too after i post this.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1