The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Just a question to the ladies here.

Hi!

Wanted to know what the difference between a lady getting an orgasm via g-spot or by rubbing of clit.

Fortunately, I've been able to make my partner orgasm, usually by rubbing the clit one way or another. But curious to know if it's a different kind of orgasm when g-spot is involved.

Can help a Brother out please? Hehe.
Old 14-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8747 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just a question to the ladies here.

I want to know too!
Old 14-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17666 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
I want to know too!
Hi Vivian, I just rang Andy for lunch tomorrow ! Care to join?

排队中: 清空中
Old 14-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's like asking a guy if there is diff orgasming through standard FJ, or BJ or HJ
Old 14-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
matsumotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Hi!

Wanted to know what the difference between a lady getting an orgasm via g-spot or by rubbing of clit.

Fortunately, I've been able to make my partner orgasm, usually by rubbing the clit one way or another. But curious to know if it's a different kind of orgasm when g-spot is involved.

Can help a Brother out please? Hehe.
You should be asking your partner instead
Old 14-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ChenFala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
I want to know too!
Same here as well!
Old 14-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let have a go....

from guys point of view

i think clit orgasm is lighter intensity and seems more satisfying....like girls can have many clit orgasms and can handle it.
of course they wanted to get fucked hard at some point.

the g spot orgasms r more dramatic.
g spot is the rear nerve ending of the clit....
so they r connected.
for sure g spot orgsms r more intense.

i found i could give girls clit orgasm....all day long.
shes happy...as long as my stamina can keep up.
however i think few big g spot orgasms will wear a girl down fast....
i think its the over sensation.

comes to over sensation.
as mention in the sex bible above ....blended orgasms: both clit and g spot at the same time r the best.
its the holy grail of ultimate orgasm.
u can be any1s superstar if u can give her few of those.......trust me on this one.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumotor View Post
You should be asking your partner instead
hahaha. Wouldn't have asked here if I've asked her. In any case, those whom I've slept with in the past nv really explained well?

Or this is a topic that they are confused themselves. Hahaha.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I guess it's like asking a guy if there is diff orgasming through standard FJ, or BJ or HJ
Don't think so tho? Cos for guys it's almost always the same. At least for me...
Old 14-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovetheline View Post
let have a go....

from guys point of view

i think clit orgasm is lighter intensity and seems more satisfying....like girls can have many clit orgasms and can handle it.

so they r connected.

comes to over sensation.
as mention in the sex bible above ....blended orgasms: both clit and g spot at the same time r the best.
u can be any1s superstar if u can give her few of those.......trust me on this one.
Hahaha. Teach me Sempai.

Clit orgasms are no issue for me. The big o is big tougher I think? Idk how to find it. Only managed to hit it with one lady so far. Lucky me I Guess. It wasn't even intentional when it happened so idk how to recreate it. My Guess is every woman's g-spot is in a slightly different location...

Anyone care to correct me?
Old 14-04-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Don't think so tho? Cos for guys it's almost always the same. At least for me...
The diff in intensity, is probably close to the right answer. After getting g-spot orgasm, the girl becomes over-sensitive all over. That's what i notice. Down and out for the time being

Same for guys, some satisfying FJs, after cumming, the recovery time need to be longer because of over-stimulation as compared to other methods.

Basically the nerve endings got saturated and overload with all the happy chemicals, that it takes a longer time to wear off and "reset".
Old 14-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The diff in intensity, is probably close to the right answer. After getting g-spot orgasm, the girl becomes over-sensitive all over. That's what i notice. Down and out for the time being

Same for guys, some satisfying FJs, after cumming, the recovery time need to be longer because of over-stimulation as compared to other methods.

Basically the nerve endings got saturated and overload with all the happy chemicals, that it takes a longer time to wear off and "reset".
Ok yea that's true. Haha. Thanks bro!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

While you are shoving her G-spot with you penis, you can use fingers to rub her clit, and the other hand to play her butt-hole... triple the pleasure.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
While you are shoving her G-spot with you penis, you can use fingers to rub her clit, and the other hand to play her butt-hole... triple the pleasure.
Tried that before, minus the butthole part. She nearly squeezed my buddy to death while cumming. Hahaha.

Maybe I'll try the butt thing. Any lady tried it before and can verify the ecstasy?
Old 14-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovetheline View Post
let have a go....

from guys point of view

so they r connected.

comes to over sensation.
Bro TS,

Never ask me? This is the closest to the right answer...

To master the last part, 1st identify the Gspot. Yes every gals spot is different but it's only MOSTLY about 2 inch deep so most penises longer than 2 inches can hit it.

Sometimes a less stiff hardon provides better sextisfaction as it can 'bend' to hit the "Golden" spot, as with..

...your middle finger, being no more than 4" & flexible, palm upwards, should be able to find the walnut surfaced love button...

Once found, try to master using the thumb on the clit and the index or middle finger on the love button and you should not have problems finding a FB or FwB even here... hope that answers your other threads question too!

Didn't u read my posts on the FB (in beauty line, with BF) who loved my yoni massage and could come more easily when she DIY & play with herself at home..

Most other (frigid) gals managed to cum during the yoni massage sessions and enjoy their corpulations with their partners thereafter better only after a few yoni massage sessions.

Enjoy your learning journey...

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1