The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

For classic t2 or t5 and travel mama San will expect some generous cheongster to tip after u pays them ST barfine 350k for the girls just act blur as if u don't understand Indonesia language same for t2 or travel girls at door when collecting your boarding pass ...

I never tip them all although is my virgin trip to these places ... just act dumb...
Old 28-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 19
sam33 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersam33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear all jkt bro..... I had been in jkt for 5year and had left for half a year. Now I am back again. Hope to meet up with any bro here to go happy time. I used to go sun city. Pm me if anyone wanna go
Old 29-12-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
My cewek already ask me come next month. Tempted to go JKT since damage so affordable ��
Bro Chiochio,

Better enjoy while is still available & affordable.Due to amnesty tax by their government, IDR is getting stronger each day compare to last time although not much even my local indo friend says will strengthen bit by bit.

Let me know ya if you will there around that timing, Can hang out for some action or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha don't think so!
Hiyah Bro Tony, Always timing not right for me & you. No worries, There always been chance for once. Found that Jakarta become my 2nd shelter..hahaha.
Old 29-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Hiyah Bro Tony, Always timing not right for me & you. No worries, There always been chance for once. Found that Jakarta become my 2nd shelter..hahaha.
Yes IDR has strengthened a bit against SGD.
That's because SGD is weak.

Where have you been cheonging lately?
Old 29-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes IDR has strengthened a bit against SGD.
That's because SGD is weak.

Where have you been cheonging lately?
All Asian currencies that are pegged to usd are strengthening only except sgd is pegged to a basket of currencies ... Indonesia Thailand hkd all these are pegged to usd ... good lucks to currency punter
Old 29-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
actually sometimes we feel its cheap and we tip more...that's the usual.
and given the happier look they have...the guys then have bigger ego.
so its a plus on both sides.

for my friend..even had to demand for a refund...im doing a spoiler first..let the bro post the FR hopefully soon..but he busy la..here there everywhere to piak.
but sometimes an overused playground will become less service oriented.

thanks to bro lost99 (another occasion), Malio was indeed an eye opener..
quality of the dancers and also the class/ambience..
worth the price to be paid.
Even though chiong in JKT consider cheap. Maximum tips I will give is 100 000rp for good service that's all. Normally I already drank one bottle of beer before proceed to ST, so I don buy anything else like cig or drink for my cewek. The little RP you save from tips you can actually go for another ST. I like to maximize my RP for maximum enjoyment 😏😏
Old 29-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Bro Chiochio,

Better enjoy while is still available & affordable.Due to amnesty tax by their government, IDR is getting stronger each day compare to last time although not much even my local indo friend says will strengthen bit by bit.

Let me know ya if you will there around that timing, Can hang out for some action or so.

Sure bro rudolf 👍🏼 you going alone ?

Bro tony, you are too popular, all chiongster want to chiong with you. Hahaha 😂
Old 30-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
There's a reason why I post less in Jakarta thread nowadays.
Only drop in to TCSS and share tips on how not to get carrot will do.
Everywhere Singaporean/Malaysian cheongsters go they will wreck the playground for poor uncles like me.
Agree, i also dun feel the need to post so frequently nowdays also, except to ward off useless trolls who drop by occasionally to provide bad n false info. Unfortunately, Just not as much benefit for me to do so as in the past.

In the past before (especially the DG KTV days) i would usually meet experienced standup bros who would understood how to have fun, play safe, and respect the market without driving up prices. Seems like the new breed of bro's are more naive and pussywhipped than before, most act like girls instead of men.
Also more insular and scared like little kittens than in the past, when ppl seemed more domineering and in control. No fun partying with pussycats when you are a Dog who likes to roam the streets for action
Old 30-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Freelancer Bullshit (Shit Tests)

A few night ago at one of my favorite discos in JKT which have a share of WGs and normal girls who come here to make some $$$ on the side. It was approaching closing time and i wanted to make sure i had something nice to deposit my sperm into when i wake the morning

I made my move and approach a gal in the club out with her friend. We spend the next 90 min dancing, drinking, chatting etc... My friend was acting as a wingman for her friend but had no interest in her. When it became apparent to them i was gonna take my girl back, but her friend wasn't getting taken, all this bullshit (Shit tests) began to come out:

1. Friend wants 'tips' for introducing us. Yep, the friend of my gal wanted some tips for no good reason other than the fact they came together, and that technically i talked to her first, even though i was interested in her friend. I told her Nope, you don't get points for second place, she can ask her friend for $ but not getting any from me. I've never heard of loser points and this is not in my culture.

2. My Girl only wants to go where her friend is going. My girl then told me she needs to stick with her friend, and her friend brought her here, so they need to stick together. I said fine, you guys can go your own way and i am going to my hotel. When she realised i was serious, she said they could both come to my hotel. I said no, you only, or you guys can go home alone. My girl then agreed and reasoned with her friend to go their own ways.

3. I don't know how to do a BJ?. I hear this occasionally with problematic FLs, and always laugh when i hear this excuse. I just stick my cock in your mouth and slurp and suck, is that so hard? and try not to scracth my cock with your teeth. Then she says she's never done it before. I respond with " have you even been thrown of a hotel room before?". My cock was then burried in her mouth within next 10 seconds.

4. I can't stay overnight, i need to work in the morning Sometimes this is a legitimate excuse. But in her case she told me she works very close to my hotel, so i called out her bullshit and she agreed to stay overnight.

In the end, we never talk about price, and despite all the bullshit and shit tests, she had a nice body and tight pussy and was a fun fuck, so i give her 500k and show her out the door. This is generally the min rate for most locals (unless it was a free pickup), but i would have happily given 1jt or more if she cutout the bullshit and been more focused on making me happy.

In the end although there was some hassle and annoyance, i got what i wanted, and i didn't let this WG run over me, as i suspect she has to several other weaker and less experienced bros. It doesn't always work out like this, but for those bros who encounter the same situation, its your choice whether you are willing to stay strong and stand your ground, or be a carrot and let the girl decide how YOUR night is going to end.

Last edited by lost99; 30-12-2016 at 08:23 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Even though chiong in JKT consider cheap. Maximum tips I will give is 100 000rp for good service that's all. Normally I already drank one bottle of beer before proceed to ST, so I don buy anything else like cig or drink for my cewek. The little RP you save from tips you can actually go for another ST. I like to maximize my RP for maximum enjoyment
Good one!

Quote:
Bro tony, you are too popular, all chiongster want to chiong with you. Hahaha.
No lah I only like to suan people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
In the past before (especially the DG KTV days) i would usually meet experienced standup bros who would understood how to have fun, play safe, and respect the market without driving up prices. Seems like the new breed of bro's are more naive and pussywhipped than before, most act like girls instead of men.
Yes when cheonging we must know how to carry ourselves and be steady.

Quote:
In the end although there was some hassle and annoyance, i got what i wanted, and i didn't let this WG run over me, as i suspect she has to several other weaker and less experienced bros. It doesn't always work out like this, but for those bros who encounter the same situation, its your choice whether you are willing to stay strong and stand your ground, or be a carrot and let the girl decide how YOUR night is going to end.
Hahaha you are so firm and street smart.

I like your style!
Old 31-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Re: Jakarta

Quote:

Hahaha you are so firm and street smart.

I like your style!
Tony, I've seen how you work in China before and respect your style also Took me a few lessons to get here though, but the guiding light was refusing to get chopped no matter how small. My money, my power, my say.

A little different than the typical style of "Not worth fight/argue, just give them whatever, and make the night happy" excuse you usually read around here, No? Maybe it's my western upbringing, but I could never find an excuse to justify acting like a pussy/coward to a man let alone to a female whore.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -85 / Power: 0
bigbatman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any outcall websites in JKT?
Due to work, I can't move out to play.

So hungry for pussy right now
Old 31-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Tony, I've seen how you work in China before and respect your style also Took me a few lessons to get here though, but the guiding light was refusing to get chopped no matter how small. My money, my power, my say.

A little different than the typical style of "Not worth fight/argue, just give them whatever, and make the night happy" excuse you usually read around here, No? Maybe it's my western upbringing, but I could never find an excuse to justify acting like a pussy/coward to a man let alone to a female whore.
Hahaha thanks!

Quote:
"My money, my power, my say."
Could not agree more because to me it is about the principle.
Not about how small or big the amount of money is.
It's about how you carry yourself to let the other party know , "I can be a cool guy but if you try to be a jack ass. I can be an asshole too!"

Most Malaysians/Singaporeans will just bite the bullet.
However I've also seen Asians from western countries being too easy going even when they know they're getting ripped off.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Jakarta Info

TonyCheong2 and Lost99,

I wish, I had you folk's power, now I only have lots of USD currencies but no power! Sad, I'm going to close my door and cry and cry!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most Malaysians/Singaporeans will just bite the bullet.
However I've also seen Asians from western countries being too easy going even when they know they're getting ripped off.
Agree, there are carrots/chumps/pussies on both sides of the Pacific. I've also met some very solid upright SG/Malay bros in my travels who know how and when to be firm and pull out the 'asshole' card when needed. However, due to the sheer number of SG/Malay cheongsters in SE asian cities like JKT/BKK who tend to just pay money and defer to the wishes of the lady/scammer etc and consider it a 'learning lesson'... they have become a common target for getting chopped. In fact, sometimes when i try to pay local rate to a girl and they realise i am a foreigner, she usually argue "No, my SG/Malay customer pay me this (higher) price"... but she usually accepts what i give her anyways if i stay firm. Anyways, this is not to single out any particular race or country for being a carrot (there are carrots from everywhere in the world!) but the fact that this behavior way to common, and that these girls/businesses will continue to play games, run scams, and try everything to bleed you dry of your cash, unless these carrots start acting like rocks instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
TonyCheong2 and Lost99,
I wish, I had you folk's power, now I only have lots of USD currencies but no power! Sad, I'm going to close my door and cry and cry!
Norice, the good thing is that Power doesn't cost any money whatsoever. It comes from confidence. Strong vocal projection, body langauge, and confidence to let the other party know that you are not going to accept any bullshit; take it or leave it, i'll take my money elsewhere if you dont' like it. Your loss because there are plenty of other bitches who will be happy with what i wanna pay. And if it gets to that point, let them know u can be a bigger asshole than them if needed.

Next time a lady asks for a LD, try smiling and giving her a firm NO instead. Say that you want her to stay and chat with you for 10 min first, and if you are happy then maybe you'll buy her a LD. This way you weed out the pure money grabbers, and filter out the girls willing to work for your attention. Maybe for you, you need some practice, but being an asshole seems to come naturally to me...lol . I am happy to show you in Thermae next time i am in town.

Last edited by lost99; 31-12-2016 at 02:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread