The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Foyce Le Xuan See Thru

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
like that also can... but sibei funny
Once in kopi team, heard ppl that knew him at geylang that he is zhe extreme type,when he working as sales, he ah qua also on,lol, that commend him as sex addict n pervert,lol, that us when he sex with girls gor roles lol,bluffing then for free sex,lol
Old 26-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

She is just one step away from OF... or maybe like some bros said, go makan then skip OF and straight to prostitution.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
She is just one step away from OF... or maybe like some bros said, go makan then skip OF and straight to prostitution.
I thought she got do OF ah o,o
Old 27-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Wtf lah until now still talk about her?? Are you ok or Kor?? Nahia
Old 29-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
I thought she got do OF ah o,o
I don't think she has. or if some bros here knows of it, please share.

AFAIK she is still a known figure in the local TV circle, so I don't think she will do OF... maybe sex with some dude who pays $$$$$$$$ but certainly I don't think she will venture to OF.
Old 30-03-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 5
Whiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant future

Doesn't seem like she has OF...

Last edited by Whiskywater; 31-03-2024 at 02:27 PM. Reason: wrong info
Old 30-03-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 11
Max9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys who frequent K3 ktv in sim lim tower or cashbox at sommerset (can't recall which one it is)between year 2001-2003 will have probably sat with her before.
Old 30-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Kept woman. Not sure if you want to even dip your stick in there cos you don’t know how much bacteria is growing. Usually they are infected but treated, but it just means virus is dormant.
Old 30-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Kept woman. Not sure if you want to even dip your stick in there cos you don’t know how much bacteria is growing. Usually they are infected but treated, but it just means virus is dormant.
most women that easy carry some kind of disease. even those that look decent

Alot of women have HPVs and Stds either through their choice of partners and their life choices.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-03-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
True and it goes triple for all who have regular MLs/Fls/FWBs out there. It is a risk and you'll not be always that lucky. Just ensure you take precautions and know you are only the "current present visitor to those parts" - as you really have no idea who or what has been there before you. Get tested regularly to keep that healthy frame of mind....I do.
Old 30-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Foyce Le Xuan See Thru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Alot of women have HPVs and Stds either through their choice of partners and their life choices.
You are damn right…kena once from ons
Old 15-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jaybb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
I don't think she has. or if some bros here knows of it, please share.

AFAIK she is still a known figure in the local TV circle, so I don't think she will do OF... maybe sex with some dude who pays $$$$$$$$ but certainly I don't think she will venture to OF.
She does, but selective... You have to be on par with her on something... Then she will be going out with you ...
Can't reveal more
Old 15-04-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybb View Post
She does, but selective... You have to be on par with her on something... Then she will be going out with you ...
Can't reveal more
jack neo cfm want
Old 15-04-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
jack neo cfm want
Jack neo already makan more than 15 years ago wor. People already move on lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1