The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Those days when I am a boy scout....

Hi bros,

u guys know about being boy scout? they have jobweek in september, going hpuse to house to see if anyone will give them some work, earn some $ and then donate the sum to charity.

back some 20+ year ago , i was a boy scout too. I remember those days in the boy school when we ere just plain depserate and horny. often even the most plain lady looking teachers can be our PCC targets.

Also those days were emabrassing as boys scouts as we were ask to wear damn tight scout shorts. so any hard-one can be seen

Well, in sec 1 and 2, u r beginning to learn about your sexuality but in sec 3 and sec 4 you really experience the urge !

Well, viivid memories of my scouting days flood back as i recall those jobweeks where we go house to house, not knowing who we will meet and well sometimes we unintentionally, we hit a house where there is lonely, chio milf auntie in see thru nighties who just needs the polishing we lusty young boy scouts can provide or we bump into a household where there is SYT in real short shorts who needs a bit of well...painting to do...well those were the days of my scouting life...hey ho hey ho tiperrary.....
Old 25-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Those days when I am a boy scout....

Ok so i remebered i partner QingSong , who is very on scout on my jobweek in sec3.

we are in this boy school located somewhere in Bukit Txxxx Rd.

So this is considered a rich man's area where there are many big private landed properties. Very nice house from the outside.But inside may not be so nice, the rich husbands often work late and out most of the time, many times the tai tais are left alone like a maiden lock in the tower waiting for knight, all they do is decorate the house, do marketing with maid, chit chat over phone with frens, all them of looking for some sparkle of excitement in their otherwise boring, mundane life. So in steps me -> lusty boy scout of Bukit Txxxxx Rd to the rescue!

So walking a few houses we did not land anyjob, but we get $2 donations and many bark-offs from the fierce security dogs.

Until we approached , the magnificent house, blue in colour roof, and is 3 storey high. The indon maid come out to greet us, the indo maid quite busty and wearing a translucent white T-shirts, and in short hotpants, under the sunlight, can see should be C Cup.Not bad looking around and quite young aorund 19+, but quite short around 1.58m , keep smiling at us, maybe she see us in tight scout shorts and have hairy legs, we also quite paiseh.

She speak english and we tell her how the job week works, she say she went to ask her mummy. Then after while she eagerly came back to us like as if yeah she want us to be in the house lidat, so ok, she unlock the gate and we step into the court yard, as we step in , i keep stealing glances at this indo maid's ass and boobs and she also look at me flirtatiously lidat as if she know what a notti boy scout i am...oooppps....hardon coming on liao jialad.....

Last edited by justwanadoit; 25-12-2007 at 01:49 AM.
Old 25-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

wah lau........ I also "SI GAO 49" b4 leh!~!~
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 25-12-2007, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Me spent 12 gong gong years from Cadet Scout to Venture Scout.

Not much to shout about on Job Weeks but those campfires and combined activities with Girl Guides were fun.

Those days my all-boys school was such a hit with Girl Guides that we had campfire invitations nearly every week, sometimes even 2 invitations in one night. As one of the chiefs, inevitably I became quite popular and got to know quite a lot of pretty babes. I even landed a very popular Sec 4 Guide from one of the Convent Schools as my first gal fren and was the envy of some of my brother Scouts and a common enemy to others who tried very hard to hook her up unsuccessfully. Nearly lost my virginity @ 17 to her too if not for my restraint. Sigh..

Those were the good old but fond memories...

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 25-12-2007, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
yoyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Intro by TS.
Will come here to read more
Old 25-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
capri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So many bros are scouts before? Me too, old scout, 1916.Still remember those campfire nights and almost have sex in the school with one of the girl guides.
Old 25-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice start, bro TS...keep it coming! Waiting patiently for your next installment.
Old 25-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Helping TS build scouts campfire here..
Old 25-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 19
wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold

Setting up my tent here.

Pls vote in my poll..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=78379

Pls PM me if you need my humble pts.
Old 25-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha.,
great mind think alike. also a scout frmo 1994-2004
Old 25-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My best times is during the rock climbing session which instructing my school girl guides... so many zao geng...
Old 25-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Scout Motto

i promise to keep harmonious relationship (including with all FLs and chio babes)
i promise to help other ppl (including horny, lonely milf, their maids, and SYTs) and to keep the scout law
Old 25-12-2007, 02:16 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young time raba brownies......older upgrade to girl guides....hehehe

PENGAKAP BERSEDIA!

2203 Bamboo Group Scout Unit
Old 25-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri4163 View Post
So many bros are scouts before? Me too, old scout, 1916.Still remember those campfire nights and almost have sex in the school with one of the girl guides.
Yo bro, 1916? Think i know what school u from liao....me spent 12 yrs in scouting too.....cheers!
Old 25-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

cont'd....
So we step into the big courtyard and the indo maid went ahead of us. my eyes were glued to the indo maid's sashaying ass and her jiggling breasts which is very obvious under the strong sunlight.

Then we proceed to the kitchen and then the store room behind, when we reach the store room, Qing song was busy looking at te house and the space, while i follwo the maid and as she bend down to take up the pails, i had clear eyeful of her big breasts and deep long kang, immediate erection, no way to hide and the maid giggle as she hand me the pail, and like intentionally caress my hand , wow...my raging hormones nearly cause me ejaculate!

Next she issue us instructions, telling Qingsong to go mop the living room and while i mop the kitchen and the courtyear area behind kitchen. But unknown to Qing song, she had a plan.

u see ,most maid had their small room near the kitchen, after Qing Song left us, she went into her room leaving the door open while i mop. Then she begin to chit chat with me as she iron and fold the clothes

"Hi what's ur name?" she ask smiling , i replied,"Alan, and what's urs?" i ask. She say,"I am Susan, how old u ?" i say cheeiliy," 15 year old? Susan how old u?".

"guess lar?"

i said trying to score pts,"ur complexion very good, u look very young maybe 17!"

'Wow u make me very happy! no lar, i 19 already' she said blushing.

"19 already , means u study finish lor is it? "

"yeah i study finish, very good but my family no $ so i come singapore to work, come here, i show my school indonesia, very big school"

i hesistate a bit then she said,"dun worry, come in.." Then she come to me, grab my hand and lead me into her room, i bit blur liao, then she turn away from me and stoop down to take somethings from under her bed, whilke i have a obvious hardon seeing her ass !.....

Last edited by justwanadoit; 25-12-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1