The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
boosted is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboosted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To the patient bros.
She sent me more pictures.
Here are some that i cropped to cover her face.
Meeting her on the 30th. Cannot wait.
Huat ahhhhhh!!!
Old 28-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted View Post

To the patient bros.
Huat ahhhhhh!!!
Nice bobs. ...can BF her till shoot at her face
Old 28-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh, lovely figure mate. Enjoy as she has a nice, attractive sexy body. Let us know how the day went.
Cheers.
Old 28-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

gotten my luck on wechat. gonna meet 1 tomorrow after only hooking up for 2 days, started videocall and showed her my brother. she seem rather calm and not shy at all, and keep on showin her boobs area until i ask her to show me those tits. and tadah! it came out and damn those round tits small brown nipples.

already direct ask to meet and go hotel thinkin im the bf...shall see if tomorrow will be a success and post photo up for u bros. btw, any idea of good transit hotel tomorrow? sunday plus cny
Old 28-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskissu69 View Post
Nice bobs. ...can BF her till shoot at her face
Heheeh I want to try hahaa
Old 28-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hope everybody have a huat year!
Old 28-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
gotten my luck on wechat. gonna meet 1 tomorrow after only hooking up for 2 days, started videocall and showed her my brother. she seem rather calm and not shy at all, and keep on showin her boobs area until i ask her to show me those tits. and tadah! it came out and damn those round tits small brown nipples.

already direct ask to meet and go hotel thinkin im the bf...shall see if tomorrow will be a success and post photo up for u bros. btw, any idea of good transit hotel tomorrow? sunday plus cny
Best of luck. Enjoy.
Old 28-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rocketboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Happy New Year! Huat Ah! A little last min but any bros serious of hunting some filipina maids now pm me!
Old 29-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

To the patient bros.
Huat ahhhhhh!!!
Why are maid so brave, can take nude with their face fully shown? while guys will never show the face. don't they afraid their employer friends or relative know about it? Anyway, did she shave? nice shape, bah bah very bonakable
Old 29-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
justakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share bro which hotels for transit only need 1NRIC?

Sian I think most hotel 81 transit need 2 ID how you do it?
My lobang suggest car but it's really not the best idea. Prefer to slowly enjoy. Will appreciate you share your hotel location hehee. Maybe I will shre my lobang w you all Pinoy all quite high sex drive one.

[QUOTE=tianyou77;15528963]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Hmm... I have 4 choices to make. 3up before and 1 new gal . New gal unlikely to up first date. 3 gals up before just waiting for me to call and confirm free fuck. Wat would u choose? I only have a couple of hours and limited shot hahaha.[/QUOTE

A update for last sunday. Morning met up wit a pinoy but she came out with a friend ,so i already prepared I will not be able to up her. She is slim n busty . After meeting her and chat for a short while I left to meet 2nd maid. We proceed to hotel for fucking, she is tight cvery very clean shave but small boobs but anyway I m not keen for very big boobs also. After 2 round of fucking I send her to LP then I text e 3rd maid. OMG she is at LP also.. I was thinking if the 2nd maid saw me with her how?? Aiya dint care tat much I turn back n park at LP . First time saw e 3maid she frm indo. Sluty look I was thinking maybe got chance... i ask her to leave her friends and she follow me to car park and ask me where we go I told her we go somewhere to rest n she get my hint but kena rejected haizz. But I'm fine la after 2 rounds of fuck frm e second maid I m tired also.. in the car park I jio her to smoke so we stand behind my car n we hug n smoke there I put my hands around her waist line and caress her round firm but n I got hard. I pull her hands down to my dick n told her I m hard n she just laugh n told me if I really wan then I meet her at night cause she meeting her friend's to go drink n I told her see how first so I ruba ruba her for awhile then I send her to meet her friends. I went home a happy men. BTW I didn't meet her at night cause I'm out wit my family member's. Haha

FYI, I just finish texting e 2nd maid she just send me a pic of her in shower but only can see cleavage . I shall see her on Sunday but she told me she doesn't have much time n she dun wan to go hotel..... see how it goes.

Will update if I manage to up her or the slutty indo maid.
Old 29-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Why are maid so brave, can take nude with their face fully shown? while guys will never show the face. don't they afraid their employer friends or relative know about it? Anyway, did she shave? nice shape, bah bah very bonakable
I guess she trust I won't show her "Naughty pics" to others. Although I did. But I crop her face to protect her dignity or whatever is left of it hahaha.

Yes very bonkable body. Cannot tahan. CNY supposed to be the best time of year. But now really balls want to explode all over liao.

Ps: Those Bros who enjoy my pics. Please up my points. I will share those I will be taking for my own collection soon.
Old 29-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guess she trust I won't show her "Naughty pics" to others. Although I did. But I crop her face to protect her dignity or whatever is left of it hahaha.

Yes very bonkable body. Cannot tahan. CNY supposed to be the best time of year. But now really balls want to explode all over liao.

Ps: Those Bros who enjoy my pics. Please up my points. I will share those I will be taking for my own collection soon.

up u aldy. Wow. Front view of her breasts gave me an instant hard on. Yes we should crop her face. Although they trust us by sending or allowing us to take their photo we shouldn't exploit it. Even if no longer FB we shouldn't hurt them. Just move on and play elsewhere.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 29-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Interesting read here. Downloaded Badoo and trying to find FB, but not successful.

1. Should I use real pic on Badoo or Wechat?

2. What are the tell tale signs that the woman is on Badoo to look for fun too?

3. Should go subtlely or be direct?

Thanks all
Old 29-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaliChrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow u guy very solid.
Old 29-01-2017, 11:37 AM