The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
What apps you guys used to fish?
In Orchard 3D app.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LP flood with fishes now.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
yes. just take a bus there and drink. talk to the girls and Dance with them. good beginner level to breaking ice
Old 12-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
Nothingatall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seek advise from snr..
where is the best place to fish? LP or Orchard tower.
thanks in advance
Old 12-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Seems not easy to chat them up in LP if no appt before

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 12-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
What apps you guys used to fish?
I'm using Badoo, tagged and WeChat. Badoo having some progress although sometimes response is slow. PP and IND a lot
Old 12-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skxeleven View Post
Want to share my experience... Should be first time posting here. After talking to around 100 (Not exaggerating) maids on Facebook, Badoo and Tagged. Finally found one horny one on tagged. Got her phone no and msg her slight dirty stuff. She video call me, I showed her my junk and after a while she shower while leaving the video call on while I wank to it. 31yo, bishan, name start with R, boobs v small definitely A cup. Wonder if any senior met her before as I ask her if she meets other guys and she say no. Anyway, I mean no offence to any body here. But I have a serious gf and felt extremely guilty after that, even though of cos I am damn horny since she did this and she also agree for sex. I told her I will stop contacting her and I went to see a counsellor about it. Cos idw to screw up my future over this...
nice innocent boy ...
Old 12-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Sunday happy hour

Last edited by hotguy2406; 12-02-2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old 13-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Sunday happy hour

Sunday happy flapping hour.
Old 13-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
boosted is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboosted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just banged one of my pinoy maids yesterday. Anyone know why I cannot upload the images ah?
Old 13-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggielover View Post
I guess maids are also human. You dun screw them, they find some Bangla man who would. So you decide.
yeah, maids is a woman, don't you?
what do you think of maid its an animal? :P
Old 13-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Sunday jus screw Pinay maid milf so straight go to room n screw her once shot n she left met her friends. Meaty 40 yrs old milf n try fish other new one from app n sms her n chat dirty w her but she reply so chio her go hotel this Sunday n she say sure hahaha m lucky guy
Old 13-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

seriously ah, badoo all the girls i PM all ignore me and never reply... i've decided ... i suck at this... maybe i'm just too old and ugly...

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 13-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Sunday jus screw Pinay maid milf so straight go to room n screw her once shot n she left met her friends. Meaty 40 yrs old milf n try fish other new one from app n sms her n chat dirty w her but she reply so chio her go hotel this Sunday n she say sure hahaha m lucky guy
How you dirty chat with them bro. Some i start dirty chat they get angry and blocked me hahha
Old 14-02-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted View Post
Just banged one of my pinoy maids yesterday. Anyone know why I cannot upload the images ah?
Becos both of u need to log in simultaneously n both need to consent in order to post
______
Exchange points consent ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1