The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Women's Charter also apply to WL in Sillypore hor...

Dun be too high and got carried away liao...

Later face kenna publish in Shit Times then siao liao...
Kenna front page in srit dime still ok as ppl tend to forget after sometime but kenna rottan is realli hell de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 16-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Wah why you so harsh...
I obviously joking... Hehehe
Old 16-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Kenna front page in srit dime still ok as ppl tend to forget after sometime but kenna rottan is realli hell de!
Thats why if you are above 50 than safe cos Rotan SM Spare liao...ha ha
Old 16-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Thats why if you are above 50 than safe cos Rotan SM Spare liao...ha ha
For cha bo oso spare but how about tranny or ah gua arh?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 16-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
For cha bo oso spare but how about tranny or ah gua arh?
Only sex change completed then Spare if declare 302 no count!
Old 26-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

WL Name - Alice
Age - 22 Years
Origin - Chongching
Height - 1.60 m (estimated)
Home Base - L28H31A (She has been in GL for 1 month)

Look - 7.0/10
SYT above average

Bod - 7.0/10
Slim waist, got butt

Tits - 6.5/10
B- cuppers

Shower - 4.0/10
Not much action

French Kissing - 8.0/10
A lot of tongue

AR - 7.0/10
Quite genle

Catbath - 6.5/10

BBBJ - 6.5/10

FJ - 7.5/10
Engaged with passion

GFE - 7.0/10
Try to please you.
Old 26-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Lorong 28 House 31A - NKOTB

NKOTB - Xiao Qian, Alice and Ruby

Old 30-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L28 H31A - Angelic Alice

ALICE
HSE:
L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Ah Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Ruby, Siling, Xiao Qiao, Xiao Qian [7]

GL GIRL
Alice is a very pretty, early 20s, SYT. Round face, big, double eyelid eyes with fake eyelashes to enhance her look. Full kissable lips. Mid-bridge aqueline nose. Long straight black hair which flows down her back. Good complexion and skin. Shes got the look.

Her body is a lust-inducing 168cm without an ounce of fat on her tantalizing frame. Guess 44kg. All natural, perky B-Cup tits with small aerolas and perky nipples. Narrow hips with slender, long, lean legs. Good little heart-shaped ass and no tattoos. Its the type of tight, little butt you admire on a woman as the walk past you.

ROOM SERVICE
In the room, Alice is very chatty and friendly. Shes quick to prepare for the shower. Its a straight soap and wash with some genital fondling but she also offers a BBBJ. On the bed, I laid face up and she slid between my legs and started to suck on my nipples. Her hands caressed my body and balls. I lifted her head and planted a kiss. We frenched. Her sweet mouth and tongue greeted me. I squeezed her firm tush with one hand while with the other I carassed her tit. I was in heaven.

Her BBBJ starts on the ball sack. She explores the testicles with her mouth and her tongue slides around the perineum. She does a servicable job to get the desired effect but not over-achiever type effort. I asked for 69. Her trimmed bush was sitting on my chin while my tongue started its exploration. She gets wet quickly but you can tell she does not allow herself to fully enjoy Doomalingus, like some girls do. She will cut you off before she gets too "overheated" down below. Shame.

She will slip on a CD as soon as its convenient then ride the lightening. Her stereo seems a little forced, not natural. Its tight and wet down below. I tried a few positions and shot in missionary while we frenched.

RECOMMENDATION
Alice has the potential to dominate her house and be a big-time Ang Pai in GL; she has the SYT look, great body, passable service but sadly not the X-factor. Don't misread me, the service level is acceptable but somehow she always leaves you wanting more. Her housemates; Siling, MeiBo, Barbi, Xiao Qiao and Xiao Qian all bring the heat and maybe they can influence her. Its highly possible its just a lack chemistry between us and others may have enjoyed sweet sweaty experiences with her. Shes still new and could improve on the intangibles alot of gals do. Will continue to RTF simply because I am a fan of SYTs with sweet T&A.
Old 30-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L28 H31A - Angelic Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
ALICE
HSE:
L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Ah Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Ruby, Siling, Xiao Qiao, Xiao Qian [7]

bro, good effort. Keep it coming.
Old 30-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

2831A one of my fave houses to date.

And if you have the patience, it's a good place to check out the talent from other houses.

OKTs are friendly and helpful.

I like MeiBao and Xiaoqiao from this house. Nice meaty fucks... Meibao's CFM face kills me and it takes a lot to resist that face of hers...
Old 03-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpussy View Post
..her ass a little big. Nice pink tits.
Rtf ? Yes, for sure.
I love Meibo, she has very nice phat rear which I just adore (thanks to bro Eagles). There was once Ling Ling 1606A, Tian Tian 1639 which I thought was great enough to fulfill my butt desires. But Meibo is like the latina chica of them all.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

Love meibao's face and frenching with her.

She frenches the minute the door is closed.

Thought of tarma-ing her and xiaoqiao together one day.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jackyneo is Cool - loads of Potential

what is the damage?
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyneo View Post
what is the damage?
$150 per girl for 1 hour for most PRC chicks.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
$150 per girl for 1 hour for most PRC chicks.
1 hour per shot or multiple shots?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1