The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating a Vampire

"What do you want with me?” Teren asked quietly through his tightly clenched jaw.

The man’s smile left him and his dark, close-set eyes narrowed as he looked down on Teren, like he was nothing more than dirt the man had scraped off his shoe. “I want what God has commanded of me. I want to destroy all of your kind.” His dark eyes flared with a zealot light. “I will end every abomination on this Earth.”

Teren’s clenched jaw dropped open in shock at hearing the man’s passionate words. My body started shivering, as I positioned myself even more in front of Teren.

“He is not an abom-”

I didn’t get a chance to finish my brilliant rebuttal. The man reached out and fisted my hair with his massive palm. He jerked my head away from Teren and my body had no choice but to follow. He roughly tossed me and my prickling scalp into the bench seat at the rickety table.

His finger landed on my chest with a force that I’m sure bruised me. “Your opinion on the matter doesn’t interest me, whore.” He motioned back to Teren, who was biting his lip to not cry out in pain as he attempted to move his body, to help me in some small way. “Your life became irrelevant the minute you let that feed off you.” He leaned in close and his musky odor sickened me. His eyes flicked down my body. “And you let him inside you…an unholy beast…” He spat on the floor next to the table. “You disgust me.”

Embarrassment and rage flashed through me. “Right back at you, asshole!”

He smirked and then slapped me, hard. My head was suddenly facing the window and my ears were ringing. My jaw felt disconnected from my body and I could feel a warm trickle from the line of blood trailing down my chin. Apparently, I cut my lip on my teeth. Wonderful. I’d never been “bitch-slapped” before. I found I didn’t like it.

I wiped the blood off with the back of my hand and slowly moved my head at the sounds of Teren’s obvious painful struggle. I turned to see the man watching Teren unsuccessfully attempt to stand and defend me. Tears of pain were in his eyes as he attempted to move his wrecked legs. He was breathing heavy, soft whimpers escaping him as his face paled to a sickening ashen colour.

The man laughed cruelly. “No fun when you can’t heal yet, is it?” He leaned over Teren, placing his hands on his knees. “That’s when you’re easiest to catch, you know. When you’re still mostly human…and weak.”

“I will rip your throat out,” Teren growled, as anger brightened his eyes and a deep snarl rose from his chest.

The man laughed again and straightening, kicked Teren’s legs on the floor. So much pain instantly filled his face that he couldn’t even cry out. His mouth dropped and he gasped, seemingly incapable of doing anything else. His eyes fluttered and his head dropped back on the chair.

“Teren!” I started to rise, determined to help him, when the man stuck his finger on my chest again. “Stay,” he commanded. I froze, pure hatred in my eyes as I glared up at him.

He smirked as he looked down on me, the scar on his lip making the move quite menacing. He cocked his head as he regarded me. “Do you love this evil?” He nudged Teren’s toe, making him cry out.

“Stop it,” I snapped.

“Do you?” he asked quietly.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched Teren start to come back to consciousness. “Yes,” I whispered. My eyes shot up to the man. “And he’s not evil…he’s a good man.”

Laughing, the man leaned over me. “He’s not even truly human…he’s not even a man.”

Wanting him to back up, I did something I’d never expect myself to do – I spat in his face. The man didn’t seem too shocked by the display, and calmly wiped his face with the sleeve of his army jacket. Straightening, he patted the knife on his belt and I froze, remembering that this man was dangerous…and armed.

His rough voice dropped an octave. “Here is what’s going to happen.” He pointed at me. “You are going to help me move this,” he kicked Teren’s legs, and I flinched as he cried in pain, “or I can do it all by myself.” He smiled cruelly.

I swallowed as I imagined how gentle he’d be with Teren’s beaten body. I nodded jerkily and the man motioned for me to stand. I stood beside the table warily, my eyes never leaving the man’s hard face. The man bent down and I glanced back at the open door. Freedom was staring me in the face. I immediately ignored it, as Teren beside me cried out in pain. The man had gathered his legs into his arms and was starting to lift him. Teren was struggling not to scream.

“What are you doing? Let me take his legs!” I said harshly, as I ran around to Teren’s shoulders and attempted to lift his upper body, so he was more level. The icy rush of adrenaline coursing through my body made it possible, and I lifted Teren securely, if not easily. Teren’s head dropped back to my shoulder, as he passed out again from the pain.

The man lifted his legs roughly and smirked cruelly at me. “Did you think I was going anywhere near his teeth? I’m not stupid, sweetheart.”

“I disagree. He’s gonna kill you, you know.”

The man laughed and looked at Teren’s limp form in our hands. “I doubt that…but it wouldn’t surprise me if he tried.” He looked back up to me. ”He is evil, after all.”

I bit back my angry retort as the man started to move backwards out of the camper. Teren groaned, and his head lolled side to side as we made our way down the couple of steps at the back of the vehicle. I tried to be gentle with my half of Teren, but the man couldn’t have cared less about his bloody half, and we jarred him harshly with every step down. Teren came to briefly at the bottom, as he lifted his head off my shoulder, making a pained noise before dropping it again and whimpering into the crook of my neck. I kissed his head and whispered that it would be okay, as I felt a couple of his tears hit my collarbone. He was in so much pain…

I was so focused on keeping pace with the man harshly holding his legs, that I barely noticed the reddish-brown, dusty dirt under my feet. I started to struggle with Teren’s weight, as my momentary rush of strength started to ebb. When my feet hit wooden steps, I looked up from where I’d been intently studying the circular pattern on Teren’s t-shirt.

We seemed to be at an old farmhouse that looked like it had been abandoned in the early 1900. The porch had missing floorboards, the front door was half off its hinges, and the windows were long gone, boarded over with faded planks of wood in an X pattern. The man started up the steps, which looked about ready to cave inward, and I carefully followed him, trying to readjust Teren in my grasp without shaking him too badly.

We finally made it around the missing planks in the porch, and through the half destroyed door, into a small room with a rat infested couch. I automatically started shifting to the couch, wanting to set Teren down, but the man turned down a side hallway, and Teren groaned as his body went in two different directions. Cursing, I adjusted my grip and my direction to follow the man. He led us to a lone door in a rickety hallway. The door had an iron bar padlocked across it. The lock was open and the bar raised – awaiting its prisoners. He turned the doorknob after dropping one of Teren’s legs momentarily. Teren screamed at that.

He picked it back up after swinging the door open and immediately started walking into the dark room. I did not want to follow him. Everything in my body wanted to run while the man was preoccupied with flipping a light switch and traversing the steps down into what was surely Hell. But I couldn’t run with Teren, and there was no way I was running without him, so I grit my teeth and made the conscious choice to follow the man.

He led us down a hastily constructed wooden staircase. The kind of stairs that have large gaps between each step and no back, so with every long drop you’re just positive a hand is going to reach around from behind and grab you, making you crash harshly into the ground below. But somehow we made it down those long steps safely, Teren groaning with each one, and started walking through a cellar.

I hate cellars. My aunt had one in her house and when I was four, I’d been accidentally locked inside for a few hours. She’d had an old furnace in hers, that groaned and whined periodically, and my child mind had transformed that into a monster searching me out to eat me. Now, at 25, I am well aware that cellars were no different than any other room in a house…but a lingering childhood fear remained with me all the same and as we approached the far wall, I was already shaking at the prospect of being locked down here.

I struggled with gently lowering Teren’s body, as the man simply dumped his legs next to me. Teren cried out as I propped him against the dank stone wall of the dirt floor room. The air smelled rank – like mold and stale water. I could hear animals scurrying in the dark corners of the room that the single, bare bulb hanging from a chain in the center didn’t illuminate.

Fighting off terror, I startled and screamed when the man touched me. He grabbed my hand, and just as I started to fight him off with every fear-empowered cell in my body, I felt cool metal slap around my wrist and cinch tight with a resounding snap. The man let go and confused, I followed the odd sound, staring at my wrist that was now handcuffed to a wrought iron bar attached to the stone wall.

Knowing it would do nothing, I pulled at my wrist reflexively. The bar didn’t budge. Panic welled in me; now I was trapped against the wall in this room that terrified me. I grabbed Teren’s hand and as he’d started to come back around, he feebly held mine back. His head rose and he laid it back against the rough wall of the square coffin we were in. He tried to smile encouragingly at me, but his face was too full of fear and pain to successfully pull it off. At least Teren and I were in this together.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The man’s chuckling brought my attention back to him. He was smiling cruelly at the sight of Teren and me holding hands, huddled on the dirt floor before him.

I tried to appeal to whatever humanity this man probably didn’t have. “Please let us go…he’s really hurt. He needs to be in a hospital.”

The man laughed once and spat on the ground. “He’ll be fine, once he changes. At least, until I stake him, of course.”

I blinked as I tried to absorb that. “What?”

The man squatted down to look me in the eye. He reached out to touch my hair and I instinctively pulled away from him. “I don’t relish killing humans, but you can’t be allowed to live vamp lover.” He pointed with his thumb at Teren. “I’m going to let him finish you, and then I’ll finish him.” He brushed his hands off on each other. “All clean.” He smirked at me. “You can think of it as me getting justice on your murderer, if you like?”

I gaped at him, my body going ice cold with the confirmation that he was planning on killing us…and nefariously. “Teren would never hurt me…your plan will fail. He would never drain a human!” I felt Teren barely squeeze my hand tighter and I grasped his like a lifeline.

Weakly Teren muttered, “She’s right…I’d never-”

The man brushed Teren’s legs with his hands, making Teren stop talking and cry out in pain.

“Stop it!” I yelled at him.

He ignored my outburst and responded to my statement. “Won’t kill, huh?” His dark eyes bored into mine. “Not even after he changes? Not even when he’s…deathly hungry?”

Teren gasped beside me and my face paled. That was one time we were both a little unsure of. My wrist pulled frantically at the cuffs again and I looked over at Teren, who I just noticed wasn’t restrained. Damn if my sister hadn’t been right-on with her fear. Here I was, chained to the wall next to a vampire, just like some damn virginal sacrifice.

I sputtered in protest. “Weeks? You’re going to keep us down here for weeks, waiting for him to…” My thoughts trailed off as my eyes ran over Teren’s legs, soaked in blood, the man’s jacket streaked with it from where he’d held him up. “He won’t make it for weeks.” My eyes went back to the man’s. “You’ve killed him already. He won’t survive weeks until the change!”

The man straightened and laughed loudly at me. Shaking his head, he reached into his back pocket and grabbed a case. While I snuck a peek at Teren, who was watching the man with scrunched eyebrows, the man spoke in an amused voice to us. “I don’t have time to wait weeks. This one has nest-mates, who’d eventually look for him.” He opened the silver case and pulled out a syringe. He tapped the glass and pushed some pink fluid out of the tip, removing the air bubbles. Smiling ruthlessly, his scar white against his pale lips, he knelt beside Teren. “I only need a day.”

With that comment, he stuck the needle in Teren’s thigh and Teren screamed like he was pumping molten lava through him. I tried to push the man back, but he was finished and stepped away from Teren, leaving him gasping in pain and clutching at his thigh.

“What did you do to him?” I demanded hotly, straining against my restraints in my desire to throttle the man.

He held the empty syringe in front of him and I eyed it warily. “This…jumpstarts the conversion. He’ll be dead by nightfall.” My face went pale white and Teren clasped my hand with renewed strength.

“What? That’s not possible…” I whispered, more to myself than the man.

He answered me though. “You both act like he’s something special.” He shrugged. “He’s not. I’ve been chasing mixed breeds all up and down this Country. They’re all the same.” He held the syringe up to me again, before putting it back in its case. “I cooked this up myself and it always works…this always forces the change, within hours. I even got this to work on a 10 year old once.” He said that with a look of cold pride, like changing over a child was an accomplishment.

My eyes watched that syringe being tucked back into its case and in that one instant, only a single thought echoed in my head and my body:

The line was dead.

My first thought, looking back at Teren clutch his leg in torturous agony, should have been for his well being. I should have cared about his fear of dying, of crossing over into that unknown place. I should have cared about the pain that change was going to bring him, although with the pains he’d suffered recently, I was beginning to believe that the dying part may actually be the most relaxing thing he’d felt in awhile. I should have cared that Teren’s heart was about to stop and his skin was going to cool. I should have instantly cared about being anchored next to a man who was about to suffer from insatiable blood lust.

But I didn’t care about that yet. All I cared about, as the man coldly laughed watching Teren’s discomfort, was my empty womb; that one needle had instantly evaporated any hope of a child. I was not pregnant…and now I’d never be. I’d never see a black-haired child in my home. I’d never hear Teren’s laugh repeated in miniature. I’d never hear a tiny, musical voice say, “I love you, Mommy”. My very soul ached with the loss.

I knew on some level, that that shouldn’t have been relevant right now. Somewhere in my head, I knew I’d never survive this night anyway, so being pregnant or not didn’t even matter. But I’d been trying to have Teren’s baby for awhile now, and being forcefully made to let go of that dream ripped my heart to pieces. A sob escaped me and I sunk my head onto Teren’s chest. His breathing had somewhat returned to normal, but his heart was beating wildly. His doomed heart was beating wildly. I sobbed even more.

Teren’s hand came up to clutch my back and I wept mercilessly against his chest while he tried to sooth me. The dying man in extraordinary pain was actually trying to sooth me because my uterus was barren. That thought snapped my head back to reality and wiping my face off on my shirt, I turned to glare at the man still standing a few paces away, watching us with a look of amused disgust on his scratchy face.

I was about to let a stream of vile profanity loose from my lips, that was surely to be so scathing the man would instantly change his mind about our captivity and let us go, when the man opened his course jaw and began speaking.” You must be a third generation at least.” The man reached behind him to grab a chair and scooted to the edge of where the pale bulb illuminated him. Half his face was in darkness and the light half of him seemed all the more menacing because of it. I swallowed back my obscenities and glanced up at Teren, who was regarding the man with a clenched jaw and lethal intent in his eyes.

The man didn’t seem to care that Teren wasn’t participating in the conversation and continued to talk to him like he was - men do so enjoy discussing their work. “Yeah, it’s so much harder to spot you guys, when you can hide out in the sunshine.” He shook his head. “It’s rare to come across a fourth or fifth and I tell you, they are sure difficult to tell apart from humans. You pretty much have to watch for them to feed.”

I swear my stomach thumped with a phantom baby kick at the man’s cruel words. My dry eyes threatened to spill back over with my heart wrenching loss, but I made myself keep full composer. This…thing before me wouldn’t get another second of my tears.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

The man scratched his lice infested jaw, okay, it wasn’t lice infested, but the man was disgusting and it helped stoke the fire in my belly if I made him as physically gross as he was morally. “It was a lucky night for me that I went to that baseball game.” He cocked his head and eyed Teren with a raised brow. “That was quite a catch…vampire.”

My heart seized. Teren and I looked at each other and a moment of ‘oh god’ realisation passed soundlessly between us. This evil Buffy wannabe had been there that night, had seen Teren calmly pluck a ball from in front of my face barehanded. No one else in the stadium had made the connection, but the one person who had some divine providence to do something about it.

We looked back over at him when his gravelly voice continued, “I followed you after that…just to be sure.” He leaned forward on his hands and knees and spat on the hard packed dirt. I followed you to your vampire nest. A ranch? Interesting.” He ran a hand along his jaw while I paled at the thought of him anywhere near Teren’s family. “I suppose I’ll have to clear them out next.”

“You son of a bitch!” Teren exclaimed suddenly, as he jerked upright, like he was going to attack the man. Unfortunately his body wasn’t up for the task and he nearly immediately crumpled back against the wall, as the pain shot through him.

The man laughed coldly as he watched Teren. “Yeah…I didn’t go near the property.” He tapped a finger against his grimy ear. “I know what you can do. But I figure there are at least two other mixed…and the full vampire, of course.” Teren’s upper body went rigid and he breathed in and out with as much control as he could muster. I nearly expected him to slip out his fangs and hiss at the man. I think if he thought it’d do any good, he would have.

The man spat again before laying out his insidious plan. “I’ll go in during the day, stake the mixed ones fast, and torch the vamp while she sleeps. Easiest way to rid yourself of a vampire - cleansing through fire while they nap.” His lips spread wide and then he frowned a little. “You got humans there? Breeders?” He shrugged. “I suppose I’ll have to toss them in the fire too… I really don’t relish killing humans, but, God’s work must be done.”

Teren gasped and dropped his mouth in speechlessness. My mind instantly went to my sister and her charred, blistered skin after the horrendous fire that had devastated our family. I could not imagine someone willingly imposing that cruel fate on another. I imagined Halina’s screams as she’d be awoken from a deep sleep. I imagined Jack’s flesh melting, and muscle sliding away from the bone…

I stood and nearly yanked my arm from my socket making a move for the man, who only turned his head fractionally to glance at me apathetically. That disregarding look ignited my already flaring temper. “I’m going to fillet you! You will never touch them! Never!”

I struggled against the cuffs futilely, the iron bar scraping in protest at my furious movements. Finally, the man walked over to me. Teren tried to grab him, but the man scooted away from his grasp effortlessly. Coming up to the other side of me, away from Teren, he clamped my throat in his big hands and smacked my head back against the wall harshly. Dazed and literally seeing stars dance in my vision, I slumped down the wall in defeat. Teren immediately put his hand on the back of my head. I felt the wetness there and knew I was bleeding. My vamp would be aware of that too. His head snapped around to the man calmly walking back to his chair. A low growl rumbled in his chest and his fangs slid out as he looked ready to tear the man to pieces.

The man only laughed again. “Ahhh…there’s the beast. I was wondering if he’d show up to the party.” He pointed and laughed coldly at where Teren was still issuing a lethal growl from deep in his chest. “I’ve been biding my time, waiting to collect you and your whore. You provided me the perfect opportunity, by telling your friends and coworkers that you were going away for weeks…” He shrugged and a happy look crossed his hard face. “Thank you for that. No one is going to miss you for a long time. I’ll be on the other side of the Country before the police are even called…not that they’ll ever find your bodies.”

Feeling more in control of my vision if nothing else, I spat at the man, “Why are you doing this? They’re not hurting anyone! They’re innocen-”

He cut me off before I could finish my protest. “Innocent? Have they hypnotized you woman?” He spat again and curled his lip derisively. “They’re killers…each and every one of them.” He indicated Teren huddled against me, fangs still bared, as if that proved his point.

“And what are you!” I yelled with a derisive curl of my own.

His back straightened and for a moment, I saw a soldier in that green army jacket. “I’m a holy man. I’m doing God’s work. I’m ridding the world of anathemas.” He narrowed his eyes as he spat at me, “I’m not adding to them.” Before I could respond he added, “They all kill…every one, so don’t you say they are innocent, loving creatures. They are not.”

His voice rose and warbled. “My daughter was the innocent…” His eyes watered as a tone of pure righteous anger filled him. “She was tricked by a monster. That thing got her pregnant, then devoured her and the baby in her womb, after he changed.” His entire body shook and for a moment, I thought he was going to vibrate off the chair. He didn’t though. Instead, he chose to stand, and still shaking in a near epileptic fit, he walked over to stand in front of Teren. From the light of near madness in the man’s eyes, I didn’t even think he saw Teren anymore. He saw whatever poor vampire had claimed his child.

“He had the nerve to apologize, before I drove the stake through his heart. Apologize! For taking the life of my little girl!” He swung his foot and his steel toed boot made contact with the bloody pulp of Teren’s shins. The movement jerked Teren’s legs towards me and his body followed suit. He slumped to the ground around my knees and cried out in pain before stilling, knocked out again from the sheer overwhelming power of agony.

I ran my free hand over his back and curled over him protectively. “Leave him alone! He’s already dying! You don’t need to torture him!”

The man turned to sneer at me. Ignoring my comments, he said contemptuously, “I watched you let him feed off of you at that restaurant. That’s what made me positive I had it right.” His eyes ran up and down my body, like I was the most perverted thing he’d ever seen. “You commanded him to drink blood from you and then you screwed him.” My face paled as I realised what he was talking about. I’d thought we were perfectly alone that night by the dumpster. I didn’t know anyone had seen that. Teren had been so focused on my blood, he must not have heard the man, and he’d seen…everything.

My face heated and I raised my chin defiantly. “Yes. I let him drink from me. I let him make love to me. I love him.” My eyes ran up and down his body contemptuously. “He’s more of a man than you’ll ever be.”

The man smirked again, brought his fist around again, and knocked me out cold…again.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter......
Old 22-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Video time brothers....

東京熱 美巨乳娘陵辱公開中出崩壊姦 藤井沙弥 Saya Fujii

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...-Hot_n1225.mp4

FileJoker.net
http://download.3xplanet.com/fff2192...308525d007fd2/

Free link(Limited Speed)

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/5xu3eoz6br4s...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/c1d1z3vg4oc8...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/q5sl3xx249de...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/x30zawii7l24...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/np9ctk17zjlk...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/k1eh569xfipn...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/619gnzojr1t5...part7.rar.html

UPLOADING.SITE
http://uploading.site/9knrvqosuhz4/7...part1.rar.html
http://uploading.site/407vcxp65b88/7...part2.rar.html
http://uploading.site/6t6ta4wu8dgi/7...part3.rar.html
http://uploading.site/ymlk3p7z870z/7...part4.rar.html
http://uploading.site/5yonc3juz5iq/7...part5.rar.html
http://uploading.site/4ygcj4jjdctf/7...part6.rar.html
http://uploading.site/1tv38cyg9wzz/7...part7.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/4ttvcic82eb0/7518...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/3ibus7u7jg4u/7518...part2.rar.html
http://katfile.com/fuu9q460nb8m/7518...part3.rar.html
http://katfile.com/f7kuzdct4a05/7518...part4.rar.html
http://katfile.com/2ptmfkggj3ju/7518...part5.rar.html
http://katfile.com/4e3bl688by86/7518...part6.rar.html
http://katfile.com/c8p4tgiu8c7a/7518...part7.rar.html
Old 23-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I’m officially not a fan of being knocked out. In fact, I’m a little sick of it. Not being real big on the whole mind-nerve connection that is pain, I didn’t want to be hit again in this life – ever. Of course, as I opened my eyes with a squint and a pale, hazy light blinded my irises, it occurred to me that my life wasn’t exactly going to be a long and prosperous one anyway.

I groaned and placed a hand on the side of my head that had been clocked twice now…not to mention slapped, oh, and shoved against a wall. I was fairly certain, by the sharp inhale my body instinctively took as my fingers barely brushed my eye socket, that not only was I puffy, I was bruised as well. Great.

“Emma?” A soft, pain-filled voice brought me out of my pity party and I lifted my head from the dirt floor, a layer of the red soot probably staying along the side of me.

With a slow exhale, I carefully sat up on an elbow. A hand gently touched my shoulder and I slowly turned my head to see Teren’s light eyes inspecting me. I’d never seen such a look of worry and fear on his face. It made worry and fear surge through mine.

“Are you okay?” we both asked each other at the same time.

He bit his lip and nodded as a twinge of discomfort seemed to pass through him and I forcefully made myself only look at his upper half. Seeing as how we seemed to be alone in our dungeon now (Buffy must have retreated upstairs to sharpen his stakes), I was sure that one glance at Teren’s injuries would have me curled into a weeping, blubbery ball of worthlessness. And I couldn’t do that. I needed to be strong.

I nodded back to him that I was fine as well and then I scooted my body close to his, careful that I only touched his upper half. I slung my arm across his chest and laid my head on his shoulder. His shirt was lightly damp, like he’d run a marathon, and his face was still a horrid gray color. I hoped he wasn’t bleeding too badly…

His hand came around my shoulder and he clutched me tight with it, his other hand gently holding my head against him.

“Do you know what he gave you?” I asked quietly into the fabric of his shirt.

“No,” he replied, having heard me just fine, even through his fog of pain. He let out a ragged sigh. “Of course, I thought we were the only ones like us.” His voice was low and broke a couple times as a tremor of anguish made his body stiffen beneath me. “I had no idea there were others…”

I looked up and cupped his cheek with one hand, making him look at me. His eyes regarded my bruising face and his jaw tightened beneath my fingertips. “Are you in a lot of pain, Teren?” I knew it was a stupid question. I could see quite clearly in his rigidness and in the way his eyes focused and unfocused, that he was in a horrendous amount of pain. But sometimes, in bad situations, the stupid questions are the only ones you’re left with.

“It’s not so bad…if I don’t move,” he said in a breaking, restrained voice that made my eyes water. I blinked back the tears.

“Will you really heal from this?” My hand indicated his legs but I couldn’t look at them again.

He knew what I meant, and his eyes also avoided looking down at his bloody extremities. He nodded once. “Yes…I think so.”

His hand that had moved to my shoulder when I looked up at him, grasped my cheek and his face took on a seriousness that only comes when someone is about to utter something that will change your life forever. My stomach clenched at the intenseness of his eyes and I knew exactly what he was going to say.

“You have to run, Emma. You have to try and escape before…” His voice lost all its intense power and he swallowed a couple times before trying again. “Promise me you won’t try and save me. I need-”

My eyes watered beyond anything I could blink away and tears streamed down my face as I cut him off. “I can’t promise that…you know I can’t.” My voice had an awful pleading quality to it and I desperately wanted to give him an empty lie again, desperately wanted to convince him that, of course, I would run and leave him, when I had no intention of doing such a thing. I couldn’t though. I was too scared and overwhelmed to lie at the moment.

His other hand cupped my other cheek and gritting his teeth, he shook his head. “You have to, Emma. You have to find a way to get out of here, before I can hurt you.” His eyes filled with tears as well. “I don’t want to hurt you…please.” Those tears ran down his cheeks, taking all my hope of staying strong for him with them. “I can’t live if I kill you.” His voice broke in emotion instead of pain, and he laid his head on my shoulder. “I can’t take it if I kill you. Please, run…from me…” He started to sob on my shoulder.

I clutched him tight. Hearing him doubt his ability to not kill me, something he usually unwaveringly assured me of, was scaring me worse than being locked in this dank room. I swallowed and forced myself to answer him. “Okay, Teren…I’ll run. I won’t let you hurt me, baby.” I had no idea how I was getting out of an iron bar locked room that I was handcuffed to the wall in, but my vampire needed a lie, and I found some small well of resolve in my body to give him one. After that, I turned into that weeping, blubbery ball of worthlessness on his shoulder and together we set a new world record for the most amount of tears dropped, in the shortest amount of time.

Eventually we regained control of ourselves and Teren laid his head in my lap. I ran my fingers back through his hair as his body started shaking. I huddled as much of my warmth over him as I could and he relaxed, just the tiniest amount, as my heat seeped into him.

“I’m so sorry, Emma,” he muttered into my legs.

I stroked his back and ran a hand through his hair repeatedly, trying to calm him and myself. “What? Why?” I didn’t see anything about this that was his fault.

He sighed and a heavy shudder passed through him. “I never should have stopped. We’d be at my parents’ place by now…”

I squeezed him tight. “Don’t…don’t you dare do that.” He shifted slightly beneath me and I felt him squeeze my thigh. I wasn’t sure if he did that out of reassurance…or pain. “Don’t you apologize for being a decent human being.”

He laughed once, a mirthless sound that echoed through his chest hollowly. “If I were human…we wouldn’t be in this mess.”

I sighed and pressed my head against his back, listening to the steady thump of his still-beating heart. “Sometimes, Teren…being human has nothing to do with genetics.”

He turned his head and carefully shifted his body to look up at me. His hand reached out to stroke my cheek. “I love you, Emma.”

I clenched my jaw and blinked repeatedly. “Don’t do that to me.” He blinked in momentary confusion. “Don’t you say ‘I love you’, like you’re saying goodbye.” I shook my head as renewed tears stung my eyes. I was a little surprised my body was still capable of making them. “There are no goodbyes here…we’re both getting out of this.” My voice broke on the end and I had to repeat my seemingly improbable statement.

He nodded and I could plainly see that he didn’t really believe my line either. He smiled a weak, fake smile and pulled my lips down to his. I kissed him softly before pulling back and losing myself in his calming blue eyes. “It goes without saying, but…I love you too.”
Old 23-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

57…58…59…

I was counting to 500. I was counting slowly and silently, biding my time to come up with a genius plan of escape that would get both Teren and I safely away from this mess. When I reached five hundred, I was going to act on that plan and be the superhero of my own life.

90…91…92 ...

Now, I just needed that plan…

I ran a hand gently through Teren’s hair. He was still lying on my lap, his body angled out away from me, so I couldn’t see his face. I wasn’t sure if he was just being quiet or if he’d passed out again from the agony. He’d been in and out of consciousness for most of our time down here.

I wasn’t sure how much of that time was passing. It must have only been a few hours, but neither Teren nor I had a watch and there were no windows down here to judge time by the sunlight; just one bare bulb that illuminated the center of each of the four walls. The center, but not the corners. And I was sure that in those dark recesses, rodents and other unpleasant creatures that I didn’t want to think about were scurrying around. Of course, I couldn’t stop the thought that those creatures would probably take a nibble or two off of me, once Teren had sucked me dry…

No. That wasn’t going to happen. I’d get us out of here. 121…122…123…

Somehow.

The room itself was lending me no bursts of inspiration. It was mostly empty. A few broken chairs, a few empty bottles and a couple bags of what looked like fertiliser. No helpful items, like a shovel, or a shotgun, or a key to these damn cuffs. My arm was numb from being suspended in the air while I sat on the floor with Teren, attached to this stupid waist high bar. I was beyond the tingly ‘it’s fallen asleep’ stage and into full-on ‘my appendage is gone’ stage. I was actually grateful for that. Maybe I’d simply gnaw my arm off, and if said arm was completely numb…maybe I wouldn’t feel it. My stomach churned at the thought though.

190 ...191…192…

Teren twitched beneath me. He’d been doing that periodically, once his body had stopped shaking. I had no idea if that was a good thing, or a bad thing. Sometimes the twitch would elicit a quiet groan, sometimes they were silent. With that last one, he clutched my thigh. I flinched and bit my lip. He’d squeezed really hard and I was bruised for sure. I could take it though. His pain was so much worse. I ran my hand down his back until his body relaxed. He twitched again and released his death grip on my thigh.

I’d thought about offering him some blood. I honestly didn’t know if that would help him at this point or not though. And a part of me was worried that he wouldn’t be able to sense when to stop, what with his brain on sensory overload. Plus, I needed all of my strength for when my brilliant escape plan went into effect.

230…231…232…

Still blank. Apparently, I hadn’t watched enough horror movies. I had no idea what to do about this little situation, and I’m sure there had to be a movie out there somewhere with an ending similar to the predicament I was in now. Of course, the woman in that film probably had a bobby pin tucked up in her hair and would know how to use one to unclasp her cuffs. I neither had one, nor knew how to use one like that.

I exhaled heavily and watched the barred door at the top of the wooden steps. He hadn’t come back. I suppose he wouldn’t, until Teren changed over. No point in watching it really. We were securely locked in here and I was handcuffed to a wall for God’s sake. Once Teren changed, and my demise was pretty much guaranteed, he’d drive a stake through Teren’s beautiful, silent heart, before my blood had a chance to partially revive him. Then we’d both be dead and gone. Well, at least Teren didn’t have to worry about a lifetime without me…just a few minutes really.

No…no more Negative Nancy. I was getting us out of here.

321…322…323…

Teren gasped on my lap as a large jolt through his body stirred him. He made a strangled cry and I soothed his back again. Once the wave of pain seemed to ebb, he twisted his head to look at me. His eyes had a dreamy faraway look.

"Hi,” he said quietly.

I smiled down at him on my lap. “Hey, baby. Close your eyes…rest.”

He half-smiled crookedly, in that charming way of his. “Since you gave up all your coffee for my shirt…maybe I could buy you another?”

I bit my lip and forced back the tears. He was slipping. The pain was making his mind look for ways around it, and he’d found a pleasant memory to linger in. Well, I’d play along. Delusion was better than screaming.

“I’d love that.”

He smiled widely and then sudden panic filled his eyes and for a moment, I thought his illusion had slipped and he was cognizant again. But when he spoke, he was still in the past. “Please don’t leave, if you find out what I am. Please don’t hate me. Please don’t run, like the others. Please don’t think I’m a monster…”

A not-stoppable tear rolled down my cheek and I sniffled as I ran a hand down his face. “I won’t leave, baby.” I shook my head. “You’re not a monster, Teren…you never were.” My eyes flashed back to the door. There was only one monster in this house and he was upstairs. And he would pay…somehow.

Teren’s eyes fluttered closed with a contented sigh, and I rubbed his cheek softly while his face relaxed beneath my touch.

Somehow.

400…401…402…

Teren jerked on my legs and his eyes flew open. He clenched his jaw and looked around the room, like he didn’t know where he was.

“Baby…it’s okay,” I said in a soothing tone of voice.

His eyes found mine and he exhaled brokenly. “Where are…” His thought fell off his tongue as his eyes closed briefly in remembrance. When they reopened, he met mine again. “We’re still here?”

I nodded weakly and rubbed his cheek again. He clasped his hand over mine.

I wondered how long we had. I wondered if it was close to dark. The man said Teren would die by nightfall. Either way, our life was completely different than it had been this morning. I flicked a glance at Teren’s legs. I hoped he was right about them. I hoped he healed. They looked such a bloody, un-repairable mess; broken at the least, shattered at the most. I still wasn’t about to take a glance under his jeans to find out. That sight would surely unhinge me, and I needed to stay somewhat focused on getting us out of here. I was pretty sure that if I did get Teren safely away (if he hadn’t been about to change), his legs would probably have to be removed for him to remain alive, they looked that bad. I’d take him that way too, of course. I’d take Teren Adams any way I could get him.

Teren noticed my glance at his legs. “It’s not so bad anymore. It’s almost like they’re gone…I can barely feel them.” He smiled when he said that, like that was a good thing.

I feebly smiled back. A thought struck me as I remembered nightfall. “Will your family look for us?”

He was shaking his head as soon as the words left me. “No, I don’t think so. Not tonight anyway.” He shrugged and stroked my fingers with his thumb. “They’ll only know we turned away from the ranch…they won’t know why.” He sighed a little, as he stated, “We can’t sense intentions.” He shrugged again, as he searched my eyes. “Not even when we want to.”

My head dropped as I considered that. I wasn’t sure if I wanted those women anywhere near this madman, but it would improve our odds dramatically if they were here. Teren finished his thought in a soft voice, momentarily free from pain, “They won’t worry until tomorrow, when they can’t reach me on my cell. Then they’ll probably wait until dark, so Great-Gran can go with them - she’s the strongest of us. By the time they track me here…”
Old 23-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

"We’ll be dead,” I finished quietly.

He shook his head on my lap and smiled warmly, looking over my shoulder, like he could see right through it to the outside world. “No…I’ll be dead. You’ll be free.” His eyes seemed to glow with that prospect, the hope of my freedom. For a moment, I thought that was the only thing that was keeping him going.

“Teren…”

His happy eyes shifted to fully take me in. “You’ll be free. You’ll run…you promised.”

While technically I didn’t promise that, now wasn’t really the time to argue semantics…or the fact that I was still handcuffed to a wall. “Right, baby…I’ll be free,” I whispered instead, and his grin widened. His eyes fluttered closed again as he slung an arm around my waist.

I mentally commanded myself not to cry.

497…498…499…

Teren jerked below me and his eyes flew open again, but this time, it was different. I watched his face contort in pain and wondered if I’d jarred his legs somehow. I was being exceedingly careful to not move him. His mouth fell open in a silent gasp and I could see fresh pain cloud his pale eyes - a lot of fresh pain. He jerked on my legs a couple of times, like he was struggling against some unseen force.

I tried to still his body, so he wouldn’t cause himself extra pain by banging his legs against the ground. “Teren…what is it?”

He couldn’t answer me. He could only open and close his mouth and make horrid gasping noises, like he was struggling for air. Then his hand went to his chest. Then I understood.

Time’s up…my vamp was dying. And this time he absolutely wasn’t joking.

“No…stop it,” I croaked out unintentionally. I knew it wasn’t possible to stop this, but I wasn’t ready. Aside from the not having a plan part yet, and the fact that within an hour I was about to be a snack, I just wasn’t ready to say goodbye to Teren’s humanity. It was such a selfish thought to have at the moment that I hated myself a little for it, but the fact was, I would miss that side of him that was like me: his fierce thumping heart, his warm probing hands, our long leisurely dinners on his patio with a glass of wine…

But that reality had ended the moment that bar had struck his shins. This would actually help him now. He’d heal and he’d be strong enough to get away from the lunatic upstairs…once he ate me, of course.

I pushed aside my selfish thoughts and focused on the dying, and most likely terrified, man before me. He clutched my free hand with his free hand and still gasping in pain, sought my eyes.

I stared into his pale orbs, willing him strength. The whites of his eyes had been glowing faintly in the pale light of the bulb and seemed to intensify in that glow, as his body struggled to remain alive. I imagined that I heard his irregular, wet, thumping heart, pulsing unsteadily and uncertainly. Fighting for every last beat, before the weakness of its humanity claimed it, and the tired organ surrendered completely to the foreignness of his vampire blood.

“I’m here, Teren…I’m here. You’re not alone.” I had no other words, not ever having to have comforted a dying person before.

While his body jerked in painful spasms, his eyes stayed locked onto mine, refusing to leave them. I knew he was soaking me in, trying to force himself to remember what I meant to him…to outsmart the thirst. I was pretty sure that was a losing battle.

A second later, he seemed to realise that too. His face hardened into stone concentration. He forcibly ripped his eyes from mine and lifted himself off my lap. With one hand still clutching at his chest, like it’s very presence was keeping that organ beating, he reached out with his other hand, took a deep breath, and letting out a scream of pain and frustration, ripped the iron bar that anchored me to the wall off it’s heavy support brackets. It clanked onto the floor a few feet away from us, and my arm burned with fire as the blood suddenly rushed back into it.

Teren, his strength gone, collapsed back to my lap. I clutched him with both arms now, the empty manacle dangling from my wrist uselessly.

“Baby…?”

His hand reached up to stroke my face and a calm peace swept over him. Terror filled me as that peaceful look spread from his face to his body. His shaking stopped. His gasping stopped. He looked up to my eyes and with an expression so full of love, I thought my heart would burst, he whispered, “Ya tebya lyublyu.”

After the air from saying those words passed his lips, I waited for the reciprocating inhale. It didn’t come. His hand dropped from my cheek to land by his side with a non-resistant thud.

My vision obscured and I blinked the tears down my cheeks, so I could watch his eyes, still locked onto mine, slowly lose their focus. The glow that painted the whites of his eyes vanished and his head drifted down fractionally, finally breaking our eye contact.

“Teren…?”

I shook his shoulder in a hopeless attempt to revive him. It was a joke…all of this was some elaborate practical joke, and any minute he’d jerk awake and say “got-ya” and I’d smack the shit out of him for scaring me. But he wasn’t moving and he wasn’t breathing. I shook him again, in the near panicked way of someone trying to force a reality they want into existence. It still wasn’t working, he still wasn’t moving.

“No…please, no…”

I gave up trying to force my will into being. I gave up trying to pretend the man I loved was only joking. I gave up trying to hold back the racking wails of sobs that my body demanded. I closed his eyes, so I wouldn’t have to endure the lifelessness any longer, hunched myself over his limp body, and gave myself completely over into grief.

Teren Adams was dead.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

I don’t know how much time I spent huddled over Teren’s lifeless body. I knew it was pointless. I knew I couldn’t bring him back and I knew that he would come back to me shortly, but it’s not every day that you watch the light of consciousness fade from someone you love immensely. It affected me. I’d darn near say it wrecked me.

I even tried CPR. How ridiculous is that? I knew it was pointless the moment I started the compressions on his chest. This was no 60 year old man with coronary failure. This was a vampire, whose human heart could no longer handle the strain of his mixed blood. There was no artificial stimulation that could be done on his organ that would overcome that fact. It was simply…done. I still tried it though…for a longer time than I care to admit, I tried.

When that failed, or more appropriately, when my arms couldn’t handle another forceful push, I slumped across his silent chest and cried some more of those useless tears. I knew he wanted me to run far away from him before he woke, and I knew I was running out of time…but Teren had only freed me from the wall, I was still padlocked down here behind an iron barred door.

All I could do was wait for Teren to wake and eat me. Then the man would hear that and open the damn door. I sat bolt upright as my mouth dropped open. Oh crap…did I just finally have an idea on how to get out of this hellhole? My mind tumbled over the details and I had to stop thinking for a second, exhaling slowly for ten long counts before trying again, to think in a more organized way.

The man was waiting for Teren to kill me. After that happened, he’d have a very short window of opportunity, before Teren became too strong for him to easily stake. So he’d be listening closely after nightfall. Since Teren was lying dead before me, I’m going to assume it’s nighttime.

So the man was listening…he’d probably heard my heart wrenching sobs (I hadn’t exactly been quiet) and now he was probably right on the other side of that door, perched in a dirty little chair with his sharpened stake in his hand, waiting for a bloodcurdling scream. Once he heard that scream, he’d open the door and…

That was it…

Nervous butterflies swarmed my stomach by the hundreds as I considered everything I was going to have to do for this to work. I didn’t know if I had the skill or strength to pull this off, but I knew it was my only chance. Once Teren woke up…well, I really didn’t want to be anywhere near him when that happened. And my only chance at freedom resided in that fanatic lunatic on the other side of the door.

Great. When did my life take such a drastic turn? Just months ago, I was plugging along at my tedious job, wishing something would break up the monotony of endless days of copying and faxing, and endless nights of watching 80's sitcom reruns on the television. In truth, I’d been hoping for Clarice to retire, so I could have her more appealing job, and then one of the firm’s more interesting clients would surely take an interest in me, sweeping me off in his private jet to Paris, for an authentic meal and a romantic stroll down the Seine.

But instead, I’d crashed into a vampire.

I smiled, and my nerves settled somewhat as I thought over that day. The look of surprise and pain on his face as my drink had spilled down the front of him. His hands brushing mine as he’d taken my card and shoved it in his pocket. And now that terror was clearing my brain cells, I could clearly remember the slight crooked grin he’d given me, as I’d embarrassedly hurried away from him. I’d been awaiting an irate phone call that day, and he’d never been angry at me. Even back then, he’d been more amused by me than anything else.

I smiled wider as I looked back down at Teren’s still body and stroked his hair. No, no bigwig sweeping me to a foreign Country could have measured up to the man that fate had forcibly led me too. My life with Teren was exactly what I wanted it to be, what I always hoped it would be…once I got past this little speed bump, of course.

I kissed Teren’s forehead and scooted around his broken body as I stood up, leaving him slightly turned toward the wall and facing away from me. I silently grabbed the iron rod that Teren had pulled from the wall. It was contorted on one end, where the metal had twisted from the strain of wanting to stay attached to the stone wall, and Teren’s pure vampiric strength had disagreed with it, ripping it brutally from its home. That noise hadn’t attracted the vampire hunter upstairs; he’d either discounted it or Teren’s loud yell had masked it.

Either way, now I was free and now I had a weapon.

My nerves came back a bit, and I inhaled and exhaled slowly and smoothly. One shot…no chance at a redo. Either the man or Teren, would kill me if this didn’t work. Nope, no pressure at all. Silencing the fear and doubt in my mind, I focused on the tiny things that I could control - my grip on the twisted end of the rod, my feet soundlessly crossing the dirt floor, stepping back into the shadows under the stairs, and lastly…screaming.

“No, Teren…please…don’t…please…no…”

Then I let loose all the terror and fear I’d been struggling to rein in for the last several hours, and I let out the loudest scream my body was capable of making. I was sure I was making every horror movie vixen very proud, as the scream rang throughout even my own ears. At the very highest point, I clamped a hand over my own mouth and shut off my vocals.

I was no actress, but I was appropriately terrified, and letting out that scream had been astonishingly easy and a little cathartic. Glancing at Teren’s form, bathed in soft light from the bulb, I took in his stillness as I stared at his back. He hadn’t moved, hadn’t reacted to my voice. Loud sounds didn’t bother the dead. I tried to not reflect on how his skin had looked paler, sallower and how when I’d kissed his forehead, he’d felt cooler than usual. Now was not the time.

I grasped my iron rod firmly in both hands as I waited for the sounds of movement upstairs. There’s no way the man hadn’t heard that. He’d give Teren a few moments to finish his meal, and then saunter down to stake my honey.

I went over everything Lita and Hot Ben had ever taught me in kickboxing class. True, it wasn’t exactly the same as what I was about to do, but similar logics could be applied. Power comes from the hips - twist them, use the strength of your lower body. Aim for the soft spot of the temple. Commit to the hit and follow through. Abandon all fear. Breathe…

I heard the sound of metal scraping against wood and knew the man was lifting the bar away from the door. Moments later, I heard the pop of the door unlocking. I closed my eyes and forced peace throughout my body. I stepped further back into the shadows under the stairs, ignoring my childhood fear of what monsters typically lurk there. The monster this time was walking down the stairs, and this was one monster that I was going to deal with head on.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Heavy boots clomped down the long steps and I briefly considered just tripping him down the stairs. I discounted it through. That may only mildly hurt him and I needed to massively hurt him. I only had one shot and surprise was on my side, since he assumed I was dead and hanging against a wall.

His hoarse voice broke the stillness, “So, you finished her off, huh? Knew you would…they all do. Are you crying? Sometimes the bloodsuckers actually cry afterwards.” His boot stepped off the last stair and his body turned towards Teren’s curled form. “Sometimes they beg me to stake them. Don’t worry…you won’t cry long.”

The man was too intently focused on the supposed threat of the hungry vampire lying on the ground, and hadn’t noticed that my body was nowhere to be seen. He was about to see me. Stealthily, I stepped away from the staircase and close to his side.

“Neither will you,” I hissed.

The man startled and looked at me, his eyes widening in shock at seeing me alive, and right next to him. He never even had time to realise I was armed. As soon as his head was facing me, giving me an ideal target, I focused all my pain, fear and rage at the maniac before me. I brought my arms around, twisting my hips and reinforcing the strike. Surprise and adrenaline gave me speed, and he never even moved to defend himself, he didn’t have time. My hit was true, and the rod connected to his temple with a sickening thud that reverberated all the way up my arms.

The man’s head snapped to the side and just as I feared that I didn’t have the strength to knock him out, his knees buckled and he dropped like a ton of bricks. The wooden stake in his now relaxed hand fell away from his fingertips to roll to the dirt beside him. I kicked the vile, symbolic thing under the stairs. I dropped the iron rod to my side, not wanting the metal, that now felt red hot, touching my skin any longer. It thudded heavily to the ground and rested near my feet.

My vision swam a bit as the adrenaline rushed from my body and the realisation of what I’d done, swept in. The man was very still and I really didn’t know if he was alive or not. My stomach rose into my throat and I pressed on it to make it stop. Now wasn’t the time to stare at the downed man like an idiot, or lose my last meal. Now was the time to do what I’d told Teren I’d do…now was the time to run.

Just as I was mentally preparing myself for the flight away from this rickety farmhouse, and wondering how I’d get a hold of Teren’s family in time so they could come help him, I heard it. A low growl was coming from one side of the room; an impossibly deep growl that sent shivers up my spine and dotted my skin with goose bumps. A growl that I’d heard a few times before, but never once directed towards me. An inhuman growl that made me afraid I’d lose control of my bladder.

My eyes tracked the sound and I turned to stare over at the piece of ground where I’d left Teren’s broken body lying. Only, he was no longer how I’d left him, only our ripped apart belts were lying on the ground. He was standing in a low crouch, his body shaking lightly as he wobbled a bit on his feet. That wasn’t what sent ice cold fear throughout my veins though. It was his face.

His skin was still ashen, his face had the sunken look of someone very ill, and his eyes glowed faintly again in the dim light. His pale, light blue irises were locked onto mine and danced with a near frenzied excitement. His mouth was open in a vicious looking snarl and his teeth were extended to sharp points; his fangs were longer than I’d ever seen them.

He looked like a pure animal, nothing left of my Teren at all. And for a split-second sadness swept through me at the thought that maybe he wasn’t my Teren anymore, and maybe that man really had died today. My sadness shifted right back to fear when the starving creature before me, growled menacingly again and took a step forward.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter.....
Old 23-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Tag: Creampie, massage, soshuhen, cum inside, uniform, Creampie, cum inside

快楽への誘い エステティックサロン中出しフルコース50連発!! 4時間BEST

発売日: 2017-03-24

収録時間: 240 分

監督: K太郎

メーカー: ケイ・エム・プロデュース

ジャンル: 中出し制服エステベスト、総集編人妻マッサージ4時間以上作品

出演者: 篠田ゆう波多野結衣大槻ひびき澁谷果歩

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_MDB-772.mp4

FileJoker.net
http://download.3xplanet.com/4522742...7b2cf42465b39/

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/a4rv2pj2dzmc/7773...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/xepjtqoie67x/7773...part2.rar.html
http://katfile.com/xyd73gdysnia/7773...part3.rar.html
http://katfile.com/ikjwe1sf70jg/7773...part4.rar.html
http://katfile.com/msxwqlsspveq/7773...part5.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/8w9jqncz3za5...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ox20tbzl4sr4...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6225y47s38iy...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/z6lkoe5kfhxh...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/yisuax9ch7lt...part5.rar.html
Old 23-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OffPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, support nice story
Old 23-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Chendol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the pictures
Old 23-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
saisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice pictures
Old 23-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
ChopNDale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and pics, thanks TS
Old 24-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story with pics, do continue to share more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1