The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Water, gas bills,, town council fee all going to increase. Hearsay tat Gst will increase soon. Recently went to Kallang hawker ctr eat prawn noodle, price increases fm $3.00 to $3.50. Really stress.....nowadays muz hardworking, doing more OT, hoping can slightly cover the rising cost of living.
Let me ask you who did you vote for ?

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 22-03-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Let me ask you who did you vote for ?
A lot of the problems are definitely caused by people who make suggestions and do not think about the consequences. That is the problem of putting untested paper scholars into office.

But things like un-man drones and drive less cars, these are technological advancements which will cause us more problems in the future and the issue is to solve how to get the people notified that their livelihoods will be at risk. It does NOT matter if it is WP, SPP or PAP who runs the show, either way, all parties will have a hard time leading the nation through.

We had a good education system. However, we are too open when we allow foreigners to enter this system. It is easy for them to enter Singapore. The problem is we have English as a first language which makes it easy for foreginers to come in. But when u have a natural language barrier like Chinese, you will find that Indians from India have a hard time penetrating China.

I heard that SG startup is now better than Silicon Valley and I give u the middle finger. I have seen the startups here and the problem is the government is pushing for startups and giving them cash instead of to startups that are locals and the foreign startups are sucking the blood of this nation. The government is NOT DOING anyone any favor by giving cash to these startups who are foreigners!
Old 23-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

The following is my personal view.

The raising cost will never go away. In fact, it will just go up faster and faster until we need to pay for the air we breath. Why?

The population is growing a lot faster, resources are not growing but deplicting, even pollution is cutting down that amount of air and water we can consume. Any student with basic economics knowledge, could tell you that based on simple supply and demand curve, the price will only go up and not come down.

The only difference lies is how shameless can our people be. Can we consume and waste a large amount of resources and take it like our God-given rights like the Americans or Europeans? Or can we collectively take action to ensure our next generation still have some basic resources that they can use.

My personal take is that it is not about you and me. It is never about us, it is about our children and grand children. When I think of them, I never focus on price because it is a relative number. My focus will be "Is price an effective mechanism to curb wastage?" Until now, I could not come up with a better alternative. I sincerely hope that some of you can.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
A lot of the problems are definitely caused by people who make suggestions and do not think about the consequences. That is the problem of putting untested paper scholars into office.

But things like un-man drones and drive less cars, these are technological advancements which will cause us more problems in the future and the issue is to solve how to get the people notified that their livelihoods will be at risk. It does NOT matter if it is WP, SPP or PAP who runs the show, either way, all parties will have a hard time leading the nation through.

We had a good education system. However, we are too open when we allow foreigners to enter this system. It is easy for them to enter Singapore. The problem is we have English as a first language which makes it easy for foreginers to come in. But when u have a natural language barrier like Chinese, you will find that Indians from India have a hard time penetrating China.

I heard that SG startup is now better than Silicon Valley and I give u the middle finger. I have seen the startups here and the problem is the government is pushing for startups and giving them cash instead of to startups that are locals and the foreign startups are sucking the blood of this nation. The government is NOT DOING anyone any favor by giving cash to these startups who are foreigners!
I totally agree with you. Let's take a look at our people.

How many of them actually have the drive and guts to run a start-up? I am not saying that they are cowards. I am saying that they have natural burdens. Our culture is that we take up our responsibilities unlike the westerners. They coud borrow a huge amount of money to finance their social welfare scheme for severa decades, finally could not return the money to the World Bank. When they are pressed for payment, they go on strike. When the first time I read this news, I applaud and laughed my head off. This is the reason why I called them third world countries. Totaly gangster and hooligans. They are still the day light robbers that marched into India and China to rob their palaces and people.

When I was young and an under graduate, I did not have the guts. My first worry is that if I do not repay my education loan, my parents will need to do that. So I started working. I am not sure what are the factors that are holding back our young ones now. But my suggestion is .... we should help them to remove these burdens or lessen it then we have a chance to see local grown entrepreneurs. Anyone here willing to pay more for income tax to finance this move? I did an estimation, if our quit smoking campaign is really successful, we will need to double our income tax to cover that revenue. No wonder our government cannot ban cigarettes like they did for chewing gum.

So finally thank you, smokers. For every stick you smoke in Singapore, you are actually helping me to pay less tax and may be give us spare to finance our start-ups.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
The following is my personal view.

The raising cost will never go away. In fact, it will just go up faster and faster until we need to pay for the air we breath. Why?

The population is growing a lot faster, resources are not growing but deplicting, even pollution is cutting down that amount of air and water we can consume. Any student with basic economics knowledge, could tell you that based on simple supply and demand curve, the price will only go up and not come down.

The only difference lies is how shameless can our people be. Can we consume and waste a large amount of resources and take it like our God-given rights like the Americans or Europeans? Or can we collectively take action to ensure our next generation still have some basic resources that they can use.

My personal take is that it is not about you and me. It is never about us, it is about our children and grand children. When I think of them, I never focus on price because it is a relative number. My focus will be "Is price an effective mechanism to curb wastage?" Until now, I could not come up with a better alternative. I sincerely hope that some of you can.
You nailed it when you said that price will only go up and not come down. When the taxi companies say that they will implement surge, my first instinct is that they are not solving the basic problem and instead trying to make money first. What that means is taxis will remain expensive and when that happens, the cost gets past on to the consumers, which in turn will lead to more people taking uber and grab. And when that happens, the next thing that will happen is that the taxi uncles will jump ship. The next logical thing that will transpire is that there will be lots of taxis being parked somewhere. And do you know what will happen next? These taxi companies will then complain and ask the government to allow foreigners to drive taxis, which is basically the last stand for locals should they be out of a job at the current moment.

The problem with taxis is that the rental is too high; and the reason customers jump ship is because the cost of taking a taxi is higher than taking uber/grab. The scholars have no fricking brains and just kicking the can down the road.

Seriously, the government should instead dictate that the taxis cannot employ foreigners period; and when that happens, the taxi companies will cut their rental cost back and also cut the overall cost of taking a taxi. However, when that happens, SMRT will lose ridership, so in essence, this whole part where the government has a share in everything is causing us problems, period.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
The problem with taxis is that the rental is too high; and the reason customers jump ship is because the cost of taking a taxi is higher than taking uber/grab. The scholars have no fricking brains and just kicking the can down the road.

That is what I have been saying along. IF the taxi companies TRULY want to help their taxi drivers to earn more money the taxi companies NEED TO REDUCE taxi rental by at least S$1000.00. This will make a lot of its drivers very happy and of course its commuters . Sadly the taxi companies DO NOT WANT to reduce rentals . If commuters find that taxi rates are too expensive they will definitely choose other modes of transport . When that happens what will happen to the earnings of your taxi drivers ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
That is what I have been saying along. IF the taxi companies TRULY want to help their taxi drivers to earn more money the taxi companies NEED TO REDUCE taxi rental by at least S$1000.00. This will make a lot of its drivers very happy and of course its commuters . Sadly the taxi companies DO NOT WANT to reduce rentals . If commuters find that taxi rates are too expensive they will definitely choose other modes of transport . When that happens what will happen to the earnings of your taxi drivers ?
The problem is these so called scholars are just paper qualified but have no fricking brains. That is why our education system just produces people who only know how to remember facts period but cannot apply things.

I think the issue has two fold and it is taxis rentals are high because they want to milk the cow, but when they do that taxis drivers have to make a living thus the cost of a taxi ride increases dramatically. Now when that happens, people move to other platforms.

So in a nutshell, if taxi rentals go down and taxi rates are competitive then it becomes a win win for all parties except the taxi company. But because the taxi companies directors are for profit, they don't care about the people working for them except themselves.

Yeah, I understand about stakeholders but this is not the way to run it. Period.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
U don't understand la.

Garbagement realise there's millions in the market to dig up.

So they force all cabbies to b under these cabby companies n all have to pay rentals.

After pay rentals, these companies are beefed up n got millions in income. Fucking guaranteed. Where got so good one. Never ending guaranteed income stream

If they sell these companies , garbagement will make even more. Maybe billions.

In the meantime, cabbies have to slog n suffer. Suffer for garbagement n I bet those executives In the companies make alot. Thanks to garbagement

And this shows how fuck up garbagement is.
They use spore as platform to make money.
And make money off the back of sporeans.

No wonder there can b no big companies like Sony n Samsung In spore.

So why the fuck will they reduce rental????

The truth is only in fucked up spore that cabbies must drive during public holidays n when they're sick. U go USA Tell Cabbies must drive during Christmas, see how they fuck u. But in spore, the labour chief is garbagement minister la

______
Exchange points know the truth ma

Last edited by sadfa; 23-03-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old 24-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

In the future we pay more in booking taxi on rainning days. And the 5 operators are ganging up on this. By the way, tons of SME are run by PR and new citizens. This fuckers employ 1 born local, 2 who are a PR and new citizen. Two more that are on EPs.

Whatever we seen on TV current affair programmes, many born locals saw thru the lies. No need to worry bec the ancestors will protect born locals so long as we pray to them.

Spirits too r watching the evil by the people who open the door to FTs, coming in and bully born locals.
Old 24-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
In the future we pay more in booking taxi on rainning days. And the 5 operators are ganging up on this. By the way, tons of SME are run by PR and new citizens. This fuckers employ 1 born local, 2 who are a PR and new citizen. Two more that are on EPs.

Whatever we seen on TV current affair programmes, many born locals saw thru the lies. No need to worry bec the ancestors will protect born locals so long as we pray to them.

Spirits too r watching the evil by the people who open the door to FTs, coming in and bully born locals.
Well the 70% voted for them right ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 25-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...grassroots-mp/

"The grassroots leaders... a lot of them are doing very good work but they don't get time in the media," Ang Mo Kio GRC MP, Intan Azura Mokhtar, said on Monday. "But because of one incident, (they) get highlighted."

Dr Intan was giving her views about public reaction to Chinese national and Singapore permanent resident, Yang Yin, who is embroiled in a legal battle with the niece of an 87-year old woman with whom he had had “a close relationship”.

The niece of the elderly woman, Madam Hedy Mok, is applying to the court to suspend the Lasting Power of Attorney which has given Mr Yang control over her 87-year-old aunt's assets.

Mdm Mok is accusing 40-year old Yang of having taken advantage of a vulnerable woman who was was diagnosed with dementia earlier this year.

Mr Yang, a tour guide, moved into Madam Chung Khin Chun's $30 million Gerald Crescent bungalow after the two met while Mdm Chung was on a trip to Beijing in 2008.

Mr Yang moved into Mdm Chung’s home a year later.

He is now alleged to have taken over her assets worth $40 million in total and brought his family to live with him in Mdm Chung’s bungalow.

He is also accused of cutting off contacts between Mdm Chung and her close friends, and of selling her jewellery and art, emptied her bank accounts and sacking her long-time maid and driver.

60-year-old Mdm Mok, who owns a travel agency, took legal action earlier this year to revoke Mr Yang's guardianship of her aunt's $40 million assets.

The case has sparked online debate with many accusing Mr Yang of being a gold digger and of manipulating the elderly woman just so he could get his hands on her substantial assets.

"He would frequently make physical advances towards (Madam Chung), shamelessly hugging and kissing her in front of myself and the maids and driver," said Madam Chang Phie Chin, 84, a friend of Mdm Chung of 50 years.

"He would have his meals with (Madam Chung), uttering sweet nothings to her,” she said.

"The defendant now has sole authority and control over my aunt's assets and personal welfare, leaving my aunt in a vulnerable situation,” Mdm Mok said in her affidavit. “I deeply fear for my aunt's safety and well-being as the defendant has shown that he has neglected her welfare and is merely manipulating her for his own benefit."

However, when contacted by the media, Mr Yang said he is “leaving everything to the court to decide.”

“My family and I are fine and we believe that the law is fair and just,” the Straits Times on Monday quoted him as having said.

He added, "I have prepared my court affidavit, which I will make public in the next few days."

It soon emerged online that Mr Yang, besides being a Singapore PR, was also active in the grassroots, a fact which MP Intan has now confirmed.

intanDr Intan says Mr Yang "is one of several [grassroots]leaders in Ang Mo Kio GRC helping foreigners integrate into society."

“He came to help out during grassroots events,” said Dr Intan, who is a member of prime minister Lee Hsien Loong’s GRC team.

She added, however, that Mr Yang “doesn’t hold a position” in the grassroots.

Mr Yang has apparently been quite active in the grassroots, nonetheless, and has been photographed together with several MPs and Prime Minister Lee.

*Read "The talented Mr Yang" for more on the case and Mr Yang's background.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/i...rker-revealed/

Identity Of Woman That Bully Handicapped Worker Revealed.

Old 25-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
[URL="
Old 25-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Nothing wrong with yang la.

He like many hongkies really dare go all out to make their fortunes.

It's only xenophobia stupid sporeans hate him n cb media stoke the flames.

And the stupid niece kaopeh for wat.
If she's really so close to the widow, all this won't happened

But you paid for Yang Yin's Grassroots Activities. PA Grassroots Budget is from taxpayers money but benefit only a circle of exclusive Pro-PAP Singaporeans and PRs.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-by-nearly-40/

Price of formula milk in Singapore has gone up by nearly 40%

It was recently reported that a man had been arrested for suspected involvement in a series of milk powder theft cases islandwide. It was also understood that he had intentions to resell the stolen milk powder. As would seem to be the observation of that man, is milk powder such an expensive commodity that selling it on the black market would be lucrative?

A one-stop pregnancy and parenting portal in Singapore, Babyment, collected data earlier this month about the price hike of formula milk in Singapore, and noticed the increase in price when compared with data collected in December 2012.

The portal, which advocates and promotes breastfeeding, also observed that the price of formula milk sold in Singapore was much higher than similar brands sold in Malaysia and China, with two products selling at a price that is more than double that of similar brands in Malaysia.

To protect and promote breastfeeding in Singapore, the Ministry of Health (MOH) established the Sale of Infant Foods Ethics Committee, Singapore (SIFECS) in 1979. This committee formulated and implemented the Code of Ethics on the Sale of Infant Foods in Singapore, noting that the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends exclusive breastfeeding (that is the infant only receives breast milk without any additional food or drink, not even water) for the first six months of life.

Under the Code of Ethics, companies that sell or market formula milk are subjected to fairly stringent terms and conditions to ensure that mothers are not persuaded to rely on these products to provide nutrients for their infants.

Price of formula milk in December 2012 and March 2017*
Tables below show the price per 100 grams of baby milk powder by stage:

On average, the price of baby milk powder sold in Singapore has increased by 26.8%. The smallest increase is seen in Enfa products by Mead Johnson (21.3% for stage 1, 20.7% for stage 2 and 22.3% for stage 3) while Nestlé’s Nan H.A. products show the greatest increase (39.3% for stage 1, 37.1% for stage 2 and 34.7% for stage 3).

Manufacturers claim they have made improvements to the formula milk sold in Singapore in the last 4 years. These include the Similac and Enfa series of products by Abbott and Mead Johnson respectively.

Price comparison with China and Malaysia *
Tables below show the cost per 100 grams of baby milk powder in Singapore, China and Malaysia by stage.

According to the data collected, baby milk powder sold in Singapore is more expensive than those sold in Malaysia, with two brands (Similac stage 3 and Friso stage 3) selling at a price that is 2.2 times of similar ones in Malaysia.

Baby milk powder in Singapore is in general more expensive than similar brands in China except for the Nestlé Nan H.A. series.

Products sold in different countries may differ in terms of nutrition level due to different food regulatory requirement by the country’s governing authority.

*All data is computed based on selling price of a can of formula milk that has a net weight of milk powder of 800g to 900g.

Data collection and verification

All data on baby milk powder sold in Singapore was collected through personal visits to NTUC Fairprice and Cold Storage supermarkets. In general, there is no price difference for all baby milk powder in Singapore among major supermarkets like Fairprice, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong and Giant.

The majority of data on prices of formula milk in December 2012 (except stage 1 formula) can be verified through another independent database owned by Babyment. Through this database, Babyment shares with its visitors the latest promotions in baby milk powder.

Wyeth (S26), Nestlé (Nan H.A.), Abbott (Similac), Dumex (Mamil), Mead Johnson (Enfa) and Friso have official stores in e-commerce platform www.jd.com in China and the original selling price of products sold in those official stores was used in the comparison.

Wyeth, Dumex and Nestle Nan have official stores in e-commerce platform www.lazada.com.my and the original selling price of products sold in those official stores was used for these brands. For other brands sold in Malaysia, the average prices from two supermarkets Tesco and Jaya Grocer were used.

Exchange rate used in computation: SGD : RMB = 1 : 4.94 and SGD : RM = 1 : 3.17. The company in its calculation followed the rate quoted on 20 March 2017 at google.com.sg

Notes and explanation on the data

Not all formula milk products sold in Singapore are included in Babyment's data collection. In 2012, stage 1 formula sold by Mead Johnson was called Enfalac, stage 2 Enfapro, and stage 3 Enfagro.

China and Malaysia have been chosen for comparison due to similar products sold in those two countries. Names of the products may be slightly different. For example, in Malaysia, the stage 1 formula by Mead Johnson company is called Enfalac, instead of Enfamil.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1