The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Babysitter's Kaixin FR!~ Very nice!

Ok I saw the thread about Yan Yan was closed. Inside bro babysitter posted Kaixin stats. I would Like to send my FR here since the thread is closed and there is no thread for kaixin.

For those who interested in the contact. Please don't PM me. PM babysitter. It's his FL.

Trust me Babysitter's taste is really good. I waited picked her up at Geylang. When I first saw her. Yea she look great and her dressing is nice. Looks Singaporean too.

Name: Kaixin
Origin: PRC Hunan.
Looks: 7.5 / 10. Compared to Yan Yan. I think she looks prettier. But Yan yan is slightly different. Yan Yan got the young girl SYT, out of teen kinda look. Kaixin is different. Kaixin slightly OL kinda look. So cannot really compare very well.
Body: Slim. Little body fat. 8/10 I look at her body can already shoot. Overall her complexion and skin is nice. Scored very very high.
Boobs: B
Frenching: NO NO NO
BJ: 6.5 - 7 / 10. From my experience most pretty girls and slim girls blowjob so so only.
Painting: NO.
FJ: 8 / 10. Tried a few position. she is really wild and horny kind. I jerk until my foreskin kana pulled back. I asked her to stop scare the condom break. She looks at me although I can see she in her heart she abit sian coz got to start again. But she got good attitude, she try to service me and pretend its ok even though she abit sian..
Legs: 7.5 / 10. Nice legs but maybe complexion of legs not too good.
GFE: 6 / 10. She is very new so problem is she kinda suspicious of new guys.
Service: She is new in this line therefore don't expect tip top service. But its good enough for me.
Damage: 90/1/1 + Tips + Hotel + CD
RTF: Yes but not piority. Becoz I have other FL that I have better relationship with at the moment currently still waiting to be RTF.

Overall its a good bonk. Maybe its alittle too business like. (I have a couple of FL who are very GFE kind) Bonk and go kinda thing but I do enjoy it. Nice face, Nice body, good bonk why not.

If you find my FR useful. Up me thanks

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 16-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
young_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Babysitter's Kaixin FR!~ Very nice!

Bro, may be you should have pm babysitter to start the thread for Kaixin and follow by your FR. My 2 cents. Cheers.
Old 16-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kweg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got her ctc fr Bro Babysitter. Sms this gal at 230am, but told me she was tired so other days. Called me 3+am and told me to fetch her at L21.

Fucking hell, I quick quick bought CD and drove 20Km. Called her once no pick up. Called again, just to tell me she couldn't cos' just turned red....and best part was, still asked me is it okay for a session with her the day after....

Damn it
Old 19-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 20
whycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the contacts from Bro Babysitter. Found out another bro has created this thread for Kaixin.So post here instead in the Yanyan's thread.
Below is the stats of her:

Looks: 7/10 (Long hair Syt look with little foxy look)
Catbath:6/10 (Would be better if spent longer time on this. Kinda SOP)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B cupper, another prc with enhancement boob)
bj (no bbbj):6.5/10 (Slow with enough suction plus balls licking)
FJ:7.5/10 (Maybe due to her petite size, her hole was TIGHT)

Overall:7/10

She came in with jeans and t-shirt. Looks was a little on prc side SYT looks,
and was rather foxy look due to her sharp small eyes.Smooth skin and chatty.
Unable to compare her to YY as i have not try YY.Well worth for bonking a SYT prc with nice smooth skin.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread