The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
fb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CUTEY PETITE PRC meimei with Big B Cup>>>(see pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy View Post
I have been trying to reach her since noon today but phone show "Call failed".
Don't know if it means her sim card has expired or something.
Anyways, TS and any bro out there who already has her ctc, kindly rely message to her that her 10pm 2hrs appt has to cancel due to emergency.
don't want to fly aeroplane but at the same time I can't reach her and will not have access to phone to call her again.

Anyone interested in a slot with sexy bum bum Evelyn, can have my 10/11pm slot tonight. She is absolutely worth it! STRONG KC too!
kekeke her network down today... now is back "online" le.. She mentioned to apologize to all brothers who try and didnt manage to contact her today

Happy Bonking SBFBros!!!

How about Roses on bed everyday for your love ones?

Just my 2cents thoughts
Old 18-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Yesssssssssssss

want to try her
can msg me her contact

thanks ya bro

LEI LI
Old 18-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

fb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfb0407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb0407 View Post
Bloody frustrated day at work, got into an argument with my boss. So decide to throw my work aside and planning to head down for a massage session at the “G” area. While reaching “G” area, felt abit hungry and so decided to have something to eat. While waiting for my food, WOWWWW from far saw a damn PRC(my own opinion) walking towards my direction. My eyes blinked a moment and guess what? She stopped and sat down on the next table opposite me. In my mind was thinking whether later I go massage will have such quality gals or not….hahaha. Suddenly, she spotted me starring at her and surprisingly she smile back. Inside my heart was thinking if I should approach her. Finally picked up my courage and move over to her table and chat with her.
Wah lau eh!...she got a fXXking sweet voice that not many man can tahan! This really melts me when I asked if I could join her. She replied YES in a very neh manner.
First impression was a cute petite gal with nice rebonded hair. Her smile was all so refreshing to me. This reminds me of secondary days. Kekeke. We chat a fair bit while having my lunch. While chatting, I happen to ask her what she is doing in SG. To my surprise, she told me she entertain guys! Wah kaoz!!!!!! Immediate little bro steam liao man! Inside me I was thinking, I wanna FXXX her today!….today is going to be my lucky day! Hahaha So I immediately ask her if she is free to entertain me after I finish my lunch. She replied in a shy manner with a YES!
Without delay, I quickly wrapped up my lunch and head down to a nearby hotel. While inside the room, I grap her from behind and started to caress her.…. She’s a great kisser I must say. She reminds me of my first love, I began to think she likes me a lot (hallucinate) kekeke. The chemistry between us is simple fabulous!
Our frenching war is getting into a real fight! Making me so excited and using my other hand to strip her jeans….hell man! Her jeans is damn tight, quickly stripped her and we are getting down to real business hahaha
I won’t descript the bonking part, will let bros here explore her yourself! Hehehe I can only say she really gives me a very memorable time. Writing this FR now already makes me think of the bonking session with her…..little bro also marikita liao! ahhaha

Final Verdict:
Name: Evelyn (around Shanghai)
Looks: 8.5/10 (she simply catch my heart)
Ht: Est. 1.56cm
Wt: cfm less then 45kg
Boobies: B~C Cup, just nice for her built.
BBBJ: 7/10- I got it, but also depends on chemistry, so bros pls respect her=)
CIM: 0/10- did not try but I did playfully ask… she said yes kekeke.
Frenching: 9/10 Yes, she reminds me of my 1st love
Fingering: 8/10 It’s a must do, she enjoy it a lot!
Massage: 0/10 never try, coz I rushing off, but she says she can do
Damage: 80/1/1 + TIPs + cd
RTF: yes! Already book her for tomorrow…..haha
All bros, to me this is a gem not to be missed. See the pictures and u decides! I am not an OKT, I am just introducing this gem to share with all SBF bros! Happy bonking!
She prefer Chinese only... sorry All non-chinese SBF brothers.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ov/0108072.jpg
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ov/0108071.jpg
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...lov/010807.jpg
upzzzzzzzzzzz

Just my 2cents thoughts
Old 18-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
bonk'em all bonk'em all

Thanks to TS for the contact and sorry for posting so late. Met her about 2 weeks ago and had a good session.

Smsed her in the afternoon and got a quick reply. Was given directions to meet her at a certain location in Balestier where I was told to get a room first then inform her of the room number. Did so but had to wait about 25mins before got a call from her. Told me that she is outside the room! Hoho... asked her why dont ring doorbell and she said scared get wrong person. Laughed my head off and let her in.

Inside, took a good look at her and really pleased with what I saw. Shes got a nice figure with solid smooth skin (my fave) and I already salivating. She said that she stayed quite a distance and actually had to take transport to come here. I showered first before her and my mind already racing with excitement.

As we lay on the bed, she gave me a sensual cat bath before finally going down to some simple ball tugging. By then 2IC already marikita. Slowly, she engulfed he whole rod in to her mouth and began giving me a solid BBBj. Shiok. Was in heaven, having such a SYT giving me lifes greatest pleasure. After awhile almost CIMed, so quickly put on rubber then proceeded to piak piak. Went for some cowgal, doggy and then finished off missionary (my style).

Had some TCSS with her after but was already thinking about rtf. Hoho.

Stats :
Name : Evelyn
Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet SYT. She has slightly crooked teeth in front but I think it adds to the charm.
Body: 7/10 Smooth curves and skin very fair
Boobs: 7.5/10 B cup- nice to feel and hold
Ht: 1.57m, I think
Wt: 42kg Slim enough
BBBJ : Just heavenly
FJ: 9/10 Shiok, like picking up a SYT for pub and having ONS
GFE: 9/10 Solid,
RTF: Most Def!
Damage : 80/1/1
Old 19-08-2009, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
AsianLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTFed Evelyn and the session was better than ever. She say she want to put braces for her teeth. Her frenching is slurpy and so passionate; we felt like lovers making out. She gives me an innocent look while lying down and I was bonking her. I loved it when she called me "LAO GONG".
Old 19-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
vin69m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am a sucker 4 petite ger, will give u a honest valuation. Try my best n return ur favour next time if I hav any. Its my pleasure if u can ctc me.............TKS
Old 19-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
deslim05 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
upzzzzzzzzzzz
bro. can pm me her nos. tks u.
Old 19-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: CUTEY PETITE PRC meimei with Big B Cup>>>(see pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk'em all View Post
Thanks to TS for the contact and sorry for posting so late. Met her about 2 weeks ago and had a good session.

Smsed her in the afternoon and got a quick reply. Was given directions to meet her at a certain location in Balestier where I was told to get a room first then inform her of the room number. Did so but had to wait about 25mins before got a call from her. Told me that she is outside the room! Hoho... asked her why dont ring doorbell and she said scared get wrong person. Laughed my head off and let her in.

Inside, took a good look at her and really pleased with what I saw. Shes got a nice figure with solid smooth skin (my fave) and I already salivating. She said that she stayed quite a distance and actually had to take transport to come here. I showered first before her and my mind already racing with excitement.

As we lay on the bed, she gave me a sensual cat bath before finally going down to some simple ball tugging. By then 2IC already marikita. Slowly, she engulfed he whole rod in to her mouth and began giving me a solid BBBj. Shiok. Was in heaven, having such a SYT giving me lifes greatest pleasure. After awhile almost CIMed, so quickly put on rubber then proceeded to piak piak. Went for some cowgal, doggy and then finished off missionary (my style).

Had some TCSS with her after but was already thinking about rtf. Hoho.

Stats :
Name : Evelyn
Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet SYT. She has slightly crooked teeth in front but I think it adds to the charm.
Body: 7/10 Smooth curves and skin very fair
Boobs: 7.5/10 B cup- nice to feel and hold
Ht: 1.57m, I think
Wt: 42kg Slim enough
BBBJ : Just heavenly
FJ: 9/10 Shiok, like picking up a SYT for pub and having ONS
GFE: 9/10 Solid,
RTF: Most Def!
Damage : 80/1/1
Kekeke did she call you lao gong Thanks for power FR. up u when i recover

Just my 2cents thoughts
Old 19-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
bonk'em all bonk'em all

Quote:
Kekeke did she call you lao gong Thanks for power FR. up u when i recover
haha, yup of cos she did, love her sweet teh voice! Will also upz you when I recover!

Shit man, now steam again liaoz!
Old 19-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk'em all View Post
haha, yup of cos she did, love her sweet teh voice! Will also upz you when I recover!

Shit man, now steam again liaoz!
Wah bro your FR ratings all quite high, looks like this gem is a must try

Cheers
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 19-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LoverBoy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey... Bro... Can give me her HP no.???
Old 19-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
sleazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to see this syt....the details wld probably be samiliar to most FR here, indeed she is a sweet gem. Best of all, she operates at area that i prefer....

Name: Evelyn (Shanghai, she claim)
Looks: 7.5/10
Ht: Est. 1.56cm - smallish gal
Wt: abt 45kg - she is light
Boobies: B cup ? - fine pair of headlight for a compact body
BBBJ: 8/10 - superb...this no argument....
CIM: 0/10- i tease her, she say cannot, anyway i was not looking for it..
Frenching: 7.5/10 - beginning little, but once action start, like lovers
Fingering: 7/10 can la, nice pussy
Damage: $80/1/1 + $20 tips + cd
RTF: possible, her attitude i like

She is friendly, a "chilli padi" gem. Can hv attitude but if you her talk to her, easy to hold conversation with her. i really like her bbbj, reali shiok, real tease look at me while licking me. Her pair of knockers are the best. cannot imagine a small gal with such nice firm tits, not small or big, personally jus nice.

Thanks TS, will upz you for the contact...

FL :Xiao Yx Ex /Yuan Yxxx (2x) /Jin Hxx /Xiao Bxx /Yao Yxx /Swxx Txxx/ XYZ /K****(adpost) /TE** (2x) /Xiao Nxx(HJ) /Yan Yxx /
Evexxx /Xin Yx (2x) /You Yxx /Dior /Helen /Ling Zi /JJ(2x) /LinLin /Lisa /Yuki /Xxxx Yun /Lucy
Old 20-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazy View Post
Finally got to see this syt....the details wld probably be samiliar to most FR here, indeed she is a sweet gem. Best of all, she operates at area that i prefer....

Name: Evelyn (Shanghai, she claim)
Looks: 7.5/10
Ht: Est. 1.56cm - smallish gal
Wt: abt 45kg - she is light
Boobies: B cup ? - fine pair of headlight for a compact body
BBBJ: 8/10 - superb...this no argument....
CIM: 0/10- i tease her, she say cannot, anyway i was not looking for it..
Frenching: 7.5/10 - beginning little, but once action start, like lovers
Fingering: 7/10 can la, nice pussy
Damage: $80/1/1 + $20 tips + cd
RTF: possible, her attitude i like

She is friendly, a "chilli padi" gem. Can hv attitude but if you her talk to her, easy to hold conversation with her. i really like her bbbj, reali shiok, real tease look at me while licking me. Her pair of knockers are the best. cannot imagine a small gal with such nice firm tits, not small or big, personally jus nice.

Thanks TS, will upz you for the contact...
Kekeke... agreed she can put up a real long speech... Worthy FR! up u when i can...

Just my 2cents thoughts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread