The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
lek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: PRC YEYE from Da Lian 1st here....

managed only to hear her cute voice and as the last question was fielded,
I failed to connect as she will not accept 'senior citizen and i respect her decision.thks all the same to TS. for ctc.
Old 20-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Axelogic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxelogic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: PRC YEYE from Da Lian 1st here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu80 View Post
Call her last 2 night and she said she is available. Met her at the Hotel in Lavender. First look like GND but once she removed her clothes, she got a nice body shape. She offered to shower for me. Nice body rubbing. After bathing me she gave some soft soft massage. Not too bad for a start. My cock erected fast and next catbath me. Great feeling and especially when her tongue reached my hard dick..turning and curving round and round like licking a lollipop. I turned her body to 69 position, sketched my hand down to her beautiful C cup boobs, massage the two bouncing boobies. I looked at her nice juicy pussy and make tempted to lick her cunt in return...She enjoyed it so much and moaned like nobody tomorrow. I turned her over again stroke her nipples with my left hand while my right hand slowly down south to her cunt..gave her some nice touch, stroking and fingering deep in..This time she getting high....she moaned so loud as I also cannot tahan hearing that sound effect...I moaned louder than her. After some good moaning by both of us, She helped to cap my already been so hard dick and asked me quick to pump her. I obey her order and fire her all the way and she already so wet and this times so wet and her moaning getting louder. I will never forget her best expression..she gripped her hand on the bed. I pump deep deep inside her cunt and I know she was horny,high, wild, exciting....Not because my dick long but her Virgina canal not that deep and that why she reached her climax easy like ABC... I pumped her hard with my hand also never gave chance to her nice handful boobie..next doggie style and then cow girl style...finally after long 40 over mins I release my precious into the rubber.

Name: YeYe
Looks: 7/10..she look cute in certain angle and it will grow on you).
Boobs: small C (nice and bouncing)
Body: consider good !!
BBBJ: 8.5/10.. very sensational and I will never forget her
FJ: 8/10 I just love the she way she moaned and turn me very on
Attitude: 8/10...very friendly

Interested bros can pm Axelogic for contact ..
Thanks bro....already PM you on the details.....
Old 20-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LargeOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC YEYE from Da Lian 1st here....

Hi Bros, mind sharing the contact over here? Thanks in advance~
Old 20-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 18
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the intro
Old 20-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LoverBoy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo... Bro... May I have her contact??? Thanks...
Old 21-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Axelogic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxelogic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: PRC YEYE from Da Lian 1st here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverBoy77 View Post
Yo... Bro... May I have her contact??? Thanks...
Done bro, check PM.....thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1