The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ql163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Bro,kind to share the contact. Thanks.
Old 19-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All PMs replied. Please post FRs. Thanks.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woah, too busy these few days, din have time to view other threads. Din notice bro alanssmith00 took over this thread. Should I try this tall lady? seems like my type.
Old 20-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool24 View Post
Woah, too busy these few days, din have time to view other threads. Din notice bro alanssmith00 took over this thread. Should I try this tall lady? seems like my type.
Just helping the TS as he is away on business trips recently. I will recommend you if you posted this like 10 days ago. Haha. Anyway, I finally managed to RTF Sammy! Please help to keep a lookout for me for a replacement once Sammy leaves. Suddenly my regulars one by one all gone or leaving soon, Kexin, Sammy, JJ, QQ.
Old 20-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

ALL PMs replied. Please post FRs. Sorry to bros who have no posts, please try OKT's girls first and post FRs. You can try some China Fantasty ones or Leicester or SomeOfTheHottestChicks.
Old 20-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Understand from Yao Yao there's at least one new bro each day since she returned to FL. There's also the RTFs. Can bros pls help to post FRs? Thanks.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.
Old 21-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Samster

All PMs replied.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rat967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thk bro krizandrew share her pm.
yesterday noon have 1around with her ..!
GURRANTEE Model Figure ..n good attitude
try 5 position n no complain .

Name : YaoYao
Looks: 8/10 (sweet, high cheek bone, and right makeup)
Height: 168cm
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: B>C (nips standing up, side-view looks shiok)
Body: Tall, Slim, Fair (for those that love beautiful fair legs, she's the one, but very slight tummy with a tattoo)
Frenching: light
BJ: 7/10 :good slow n steady
Painting: No try
Fingering: Light outside
FJ: 7.5/10 can varied any positions (looking at her body, face and legs can make u cam.

$70/1/1 (Ex.Rm & CD)
Old 21-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Yao Yao

Got her contact 3 month back but no chance to up her till couple day back, monday evening. Tks to bro krizandrew for the sharing and bro alanssmith00 for keep the thread alive...upz u

Proceed to the requested hotel and while waiting, have my shower first before she arrived. Got the same experience with one bro here....she can’t locate my room, and went to the wrong hotel.

Finally she came,very well dress-up, a tight white jean and a black blouse. In term of look, pretty much a sweet young milf, not bad but not those stunning type. When we TCSS, she got a lovely high charming voice....i will think she is 20-22 if we haven’t met.

So get to the action, she stripped immediately after our short conversation and went for the showering as i awaiting for her on the bed. Soon, she came out, dried herself and proceed to join me. She was so horny that she took off my towel. Both naked, her skin was rather fair and smooth, she start to auto roaming my body and i begin to caress her perfect size boobs...a B+, very tender and firm, not saggy kind of, with pointed brownish nipples, very well proportion to her nice slim fixed body. I get myself too horny enough to fondled her face, ear and neck. But not allow to kiss or french. Just only a few peck on the lip. Slowly went for her boobs. Sucking hard and licking those nipples. Squeezing those firming boobs of her. While doing these, she used her hands to play my nipples. At this state, she already moan in joyed within second.

Keeping my tongue busy by painting her body and way down to her clit. Finger and paint her clit. Then used my wetty tongue paint her pinklish pussy...., very nice pussy, very fresh and public hair was pretty well trimmed. Stroking up and down and alternately using on tip of my tongue poking her pussy. No fingering Body begin to shivering and heavy jerking. Keep saying she cannot liao....very itching. I asked her how she feel..she replied...very shiok.....but on the downside..she not really wet.

Lot of foreplay before i requested to bonk her right away. Cap on, inside didi into her pussy hole.....got difficultly inserting..too small and tight. So she apply KY on it. Finally slowly into the black hole. .Damn bloodly tight. Feeling the tension and friction on my didi. Pumped her a few time in missionary, then follow by scissor and doggie. after 10mins, switch to standing position in front of the mirror. Bonking her in furious manner, moaning getting high up. Looking at the mirror, her expression was real CFM, the whole movement was great especially her boobs keep bouncing left and right. See liao very SHIOK, making me pumped her even harder and harder, faster and faster, moaning higher and higher.

To the finally stage, can’t any longer. Didi’s erupted and explode on to her. She helpto clean up and went for the shower. Still have a little time left, both lying on the bed, hugging while we TCSS and watching TV. Finally have my bath and she even askingfor permission to dress up. Finally paid her and really to leave the hotel.

Overally a good satified bonking. Even in the room, offer to wash me after our session and gave me mineral water to drink. Very kind, good attitude and friendly gal. Best of all, after we left, she told me to call her when i reached home...should be the other way round.

Name : YaoYao
Looks: 7/10 (sweet face with a high charming voice)
Boobs: B+ (Soft and firm, nice to grab them)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim figure with rose tattoo on the tummy)
BBBJ: never try (just wanna bonk her right away)
Freching: Not allow
Kissing: yes,(only on the lip and light peck)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes, on the clitoris but not inside
FJ: 8/10 (Super tight, need KY)
GFE: 6/10 (Average)
Service:8/10 (willing to please and well responsed)
Attitude: 7/10 (not a time wtcher)
Damage: $70/1/1
RTF: maybe
Old 21-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A MILLION APOLOGIES.

She has too few customers since she returned to be FL a week ago (only 1-2 customers per day). Therefore she has seriously decide to stop immediately and return to China in 1-2 days.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I am also sabo by her for changing her mind again. She ask me to help send her to buy air ticket today, flying off on weekend.

Thank you Bro Alanssmith00 for helping out this one week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1