The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Private88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelance PRC girls for singing only

Have been reading many of the posts from this section, all the recommendations are about full service offering. Wondering any brothers out there have good lobang for quality SYT PRC girls that offer singing companion service to clients at those general public KTV outlets (such as K-box).

After so many yrs of cheonging, not really into full service anymore, still enjoy the singing session with those girls that can sing well... Also, due to the limitation of "exit permit", would prefer to sing during daytime.

I am fine to give reasonable rate (per hour). Any bro that have good recommendation, please PM me...

Thanks in advance !
Old 20-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: Freelance PRC girls for singing only

first of all, customers of your requirement is not a lot.. how to cater to such market? but rest assured, you can jolly well approach the available syt fls and asked them to go ktv with you.. nego your price with them.. some of them do accept such companionship as long as you buy their 钟..

there used to be a fl by the name of Xiao Yan Zi.. i was with her when someone smsed her to accompany him for dinner.. he agreed to pay her for the time spent with him.. so, this is a possibility..
Old 20-08-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

very easy to find.
any ktv gal can go with u.
just go to TAM or wat ever ktv n collect some tel no.
standard rate for hh or sh is 150/session.
so u pay her 150 n ask her follow u to other ktv lor.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 20-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newtjitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't think it is difficult to arrange. i do have some PRC contacts from recent visits to some nice places. i can ask if they would like to accompany you in the day for some singing session. pm me your contact and i will pass it to them.
Old 20-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
QQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just go to any ktv collect as much girls' tel numbers as possible. Then next time you jio them anywhere you want, price $100 - $150 per session is ok.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fiatgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you could visit any ktv pub along T.P there will be girl inside waiting to serve you.

Bonker is the one i always visit. just my 2 cent
Old 20-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KTV different type of girls from those you da bao outside. those gals inside butterfly too much already.
Old 20-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

hmm.. i think what bro private88 wants is to have a girl to accompany him to sing song only.. his place of visit is those family ktv such as kbox or partyworld kind.. so he's prob looking for more companionship than hanky panky..

but to pay 100-150 per hour just to sit there and sing song with you.. you can't do any hanky panky at kbox also.. is it really worth it? just my 2 cents worth..
Old 20-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

if i were to pay $150, i would make sure that the girl use my mike to sing

anyway, i gotta agree with the others who said tat u can always get any WL or FL to accompany u if u just pay for their slots

trust me, i've done it before
Old 20-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Private88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya... sometimes it is kind of bored, as I have just returned back to SG after working in China for a few yrs, so would like to go singing alone + 1 or 2 nice PRC mei mei (if they can sing). Not so much into hanky panky as I am lao uncle already, energy level is not as high as you guys who are still at the peak !

When I was working in SHA, I used to do that, having a few nice contacts and ask them out for decent singing sessions, or even watching movie or going to bookshop

However, I guess those mei mei that coming to SG are more "determined", they would probably still charge me the same rate as bonking session even I just ask them out for singing...

Anyway, thanks a lot for the suggestions, do PM me if you know of any gem that enjoying good singing session + making extra income...
Old 20-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private88 View Post
ya... sometimes it is kind of bored, as I have just returned back to SG after working in China for a few yrs, so would like to go singing alone + 1 or 2 nice PRC mei mei (if they can sing). Not so much into hanky panky as I am lao uncle already, energy level is not as high as you guys who are still at the peak !

When I was working in SHA, I used to do that, having a few nice contacts and ask them out for decent singing sessions, or even watching movie or going to bookshop

However, I guess those mei mei that coming to SG are more "determined", they would probably still charge me the same rate as bonking session even I just ask them out for singing...

Anyway, thanks a lot for the suggestions, do PM me if you know of any gem that enjoying good singing session + making extra income...
Thats true.
So unless u can accept it, better go those budget ktv.
More worth it as u can sit with alot of gals.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
hmm.. i think what bro private88 wants is to have a girl to accompany him to sing song only.. his place of visit is those family ktv such as kbox or partyworld kind.. so he's prob looking for more companionship than hanky panky..

but to pay 100-150 per hour just to sit there and sing song with you.. you can't do any hanky panky at kbox also.. is it really worth it? just my 2 cents worth..
hmm l kind of agree with u..such request is possible, as long as u pay the gal by the hr rate lo or mayb can try to negotiate for a better price since no sex is involve...just only companionship and singing only mah..l think they themselves also happy to receive this kind of lobang than the usual sop of going to bed with customers..

but l think not worth it and kind of pointless...not worth is becos u pay so much $$$ just for the companionship...like that mite as well go find ur female friends, much more better...and pointless is becos the gal not ur gf or close ones mah..
Old 21-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

yup, i for one wouldn't do that.. like what bro dexblu said, i will want the girl to sing with my mike if i'm gonna pay her 100.. haha..
Old 21-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
prckiller09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know of one fit your requirment and she do not fl but can earn singing hour booking! she a prc singer in some ktv. Interested can pm me , jus sharing one stupid singer who dont fl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1