The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 21
jec808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjec808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

Thanks to TS FatmanSK for the contact of Xiao Li last week which I immediately booked a session. Was busy till now so the late fr;

Name; Xiao Li
Look; 7 (plain simple syt, pleasant look)
Body; 8 (not fat but a bit bah bah, smooth fair skin)
Boobs; 8 (nice and soft)
Pussy; 7 (bushy)
Painting; nil (didnt try)
BJ; 6.5 (prefer BBBJ)
FJ; 8
Massage; nil (didnt try)
Attitude; 9
Service;8
Overall; 8

Thanks again TS for the contact.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
batboy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks TS for clarifying. But i reallyn dun understand, after TS has confirm it is 60/1/1, i sms her a day later, she insist that is still 80/1/1. Me really confuse, think would have to give her a miss, din like the feeling about this frequent changing of damages. Anyway still have to say a great thanks to TS for sharing.

For the rest of you..enjoy your bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboy100 View Post
HI,

Thanks TS for the ctc, me just need to clarify something, for XC the damage is stated as 80/2/2, however when i contact her, she mentioned is was 80/1/1, i inform her about the rate that i know,she replied saying can 80/1/2 but definitly not 80/2/2. (ie cannot 2 shot)

Just a question on my mind.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Meet with xiaoli, this gal is a very shy and average look lady, a bit chubby, bahbah due to her height, but the pair of melon is excellent. value for money is the selling point for this young lady, budget bonk for current economic situation.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
undefeated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my second FR on this forum. Thanks to bro FatmanSK for the contact!

Before I begin do bear in mind the damage for this FL so my expectations have been 'adjusted' accordingly lah. No offence to anybody.

Seems like this FL is hot so made appointment in advance so to reduce chances of dissapointment. Reached the designated bonk-tel so proceeded to the room and anticipated her arrival. After a short while she arrived. She really give her clothes a hard time cause the material stretch until cannot stretch! Looking at her melons I felt very patriotic (since National Day around the corner) my 2IC saluted her breasts.

She offered my her shower gel and asked me to bathe myself. Hmmmm....ok lor nevermind. After a short while she came in to soap me. Quite SOP so nothing to shout about.

After toweling dry she catbathed me. Seems like she likes to lick nipples cause she keep attacking mine. Not say I got milk or what but she just kept on getting back at them after she painted other areas. Bros who love theirs to be sucked (?!) take note hor.

After that she capped me for BJ. A bit sian oredi cause got 'distance' (even though it's 003) but nevermind lah. I think her vacuum cleaner is low power one or her dust bag got stuck cause the suction is very 'gentle'. Would have loved stronger 3000 watts give-it-to-me-big-time suction due to the cap lah.

After that she offered to ride me so of course I say 'please go ahead' lah. I think if there's a second life I may want to be a saddle for female jockeys lor. She kept asking me whether shiok or not so +1 for customer service lah.

After riding me in various permutations she asked me to service her. I read that she likes her nips sucked so it's 'revenge of the jedi' time! Think she likes it. I tried to finger her and when I tried to enter she jam brake and whisperred 'cannot' so i 'gostan' lor. Mounted her in missionary and finished in doggie (so I'm not very adventurous, maybe I need to look for kamasutra for reference).

After that cleaned up separately and lay on the bed to TCSS. She offered to massage me so why not, since it's free and still got a bit of time. Massage was so-so since she's not trained lah. Time's up paid her and bade her farewell.

Name: Xiao Li
Looks: 7/10 (will grow on you)
Figure: C+ (according to my agar-ration), FIRM, nice to play with... a bit bah bah but not chubby to me lah. Fair complexion.
BJ: 5/10 (You've read the details right?..)
HJ: No hand job
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight dispite her popularity so try out yourself ok?)
Painting/Fingering: A little bit but not too much
CIM/COF/COB/AR/AJ: No
GFE: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10 (I think I can give a better one)

DAMAGE: $60 / 1 / 1

All things considered she's a good bonk for her age and MELONS. Boob lovers should try her out.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Past Posting : 14Apr2009

Sms then called XL last nite after roaming in GL. Very sweet and cute voice.
She prefers not to go GL but elsewhere for fear of AV. Very GFE chatting along the drive, and she held my hand when walking from carpark to our lovenest.

No a clock watcher.

Name : Xiao Li (SYT)
Look : 7/10 (Innocent shy look, i like her lips.)
Body : Some baby fat, very huggable and very smooth.
Height : 1.55m
Boobs : C+ (big soft n natural, she likes her nipples being sucked and breast licked.)
Pussy : Tight, a bit bushy.
TCSS : 7/10 (Very GFE feeling, hold hands walking towards designated place)
Bath together: Provide her own bathing lotion
FJ : 7/10 (Very accomodating with all posns and moans; her fleshing bum very nice for doggie.)
Cowboy Position : too vigorous, i don't quite like.
BJ : cant cos she has painful ulcer on tongue
Damage : 80/2/2 (excl Rm n CD)
RTF : will sure do.
Old 13-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Xiao Chan

This chick is fairly big boned, but no tummy or very very slight. Meaty ass good for bonking from behind for those who like. At most B-cup, quite fair, good complexion, don't smell thaaaat fantastic. I'm a sucker for chicks who smells nice, gets my blood pumping like an animal.

Massage is so-so only, she has this slippery thing she applies on my back, and then boobs massage all the way. Mouth full of warm water and doing that sucking lick from behind, quite ticklish and shiok. Followed by tongue bath from behind. She gives a decent bbbj, but I'm nowhere near cumming, heng.

Plonk a pillow behind her butt for easy access, and missionary for 10 mins b4 I feel that she might be tired, so asked her to clamp her legs closed and I hump another 10 mins.... then got feeling already. Spread those long sexy legs (not slim though but still nice), whisper to her to open up, and she responded. Jammed in and release after a few more nice long slow strokes and finish with 1 hard final pump. I think she came a few times, never ask, but super sai nai after the event. Is it true chicks are sai nai if they orgas?? Anyway don't matter.

Very good attitude, service-oriented.

Price/package above what was in this thread, 20 extra.

She's not so good with directions, so bros please confirm carefully or you will end up waiting for 20 odd mins like I did.

RTF probably not, would probably rate her an average bonk. She's obedient and polite, so if you are in the mood for guai guai chicks coz you are tired or other reasons, this is a fairly good bet. $80 bucks a pop, quite OK.

Cheers~Ken
Old 20-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 20
sglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the contact from TS.

SMS her for a slot and luckily she was available.

Somehow dun feel that she is XC as she kept asking me whether have I seen her before.

Anyway, sms her the room number and patiently waited for her.

Probably my expectation of her was high, was abit disappointed when I saw her. Not very tall and abit meaty though. One thing I need to highlight that she has pretty good dress sense and smells real good.

Had bath together, was thoroughly scrubbed by her.

Procceed with a massage . Felt abit funny when she pour some liquid behind me.
Before I can ask, she already give me a good breast massage. Cool, probably I am still novice, but this is one of the better breast massage I had.

When was "flipped over" , didn't really had the feelings, so thus we decided to chat. Honestly , she is a very nice gal to chat with. We chatted alot , which was meant to leave it at that 4 walls.

Suddenly I had a kinky idea, to finger her to orgasm.... wahhaha... she gladly accepted and taught me how to make a gal high!!

Was quite a sight to see her climax though, hugged me so tight till I can't breathe....

keke... To finish me off, she HJ me as per my request.

Nice lady to be with....we had a sesssion more like a couple!! Thanks TS

Hope I didn't bore anyone with my FR. Please up me if you can!

Thanks!
Old 21-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks the TS for contact...

yesterday, my bad day. called an an-red code. Xiao Han-no answer. LeLe - # not in use, sms bro maddog, the gal in K only.

ok, called xiao li, she quoted 100/1/1. she told me she never did 60/1/1.

TS, pls confirm.

anyway thanks TS for contact and already up your point.
Old 19-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

received contacts of min wa from TS.. fast leg fast hand called for her service..
brief FR;
Name : Min Wa (MILF)
Looks : 6/10 (NOT FOR SYT lovers)
Boob : 8/10 (BOOBS LOVERS' CHOICE!soft smooth natural good 4 grab)
Body : 6/10 (some scratch marks)
Massage : never try
BBBJ : 8/10 good suction, slow n sensual, balls licking n suck
AR : NA
CIM : NA
Catbath : 7/10 almost the whole body
Bath/BM Rubba : Yes, using her boobies
Frenching/Kiss : Yes,
AJ : NA
FJ : 7/10, accommodate various positions
COB : Yes.
COF : NA
Personality/TCSS : cheerful, can chat
Overall service attitude : 8/10 - eager to please
Damage : 60/2/2 (Rm n CD not inclusive)

Thanks TS once again for sharing this MILF Gem! uppz TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread