The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2008, 09:28 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn08 View Post
Bro. Can I have her contact please. Thank you
pm u liao bro
Old 22-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

bro. can i hv contact please. thank you.
Old 22-11-2008, 10:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service

Xiao Qian Service n description.
My personal comment : service excellent and solid massage to sooth and ease your exhaustion/ tension.
Come sms her for a good healthy day.
Let her service you, relax.

Name : Xiao Qian 小倩 aka Joey (PRC)
Origin : Canton / Hongkonger
Look : 7/10, big dreamy glowing eyes n sweet
Body : Average, petite, a bit bah bah not fat
Height : 1:62m
Weight : 48kg
Boobs : C (wow factor, nice natural)
Massage : 9/10, thai n cantonese style mix-hybrid.
HJ : 8/10, Sensual, HJ at top n bottom, how? u try u know.
Postrate massage PM (must use CD): 10/10 shiok sensual, do together with HJ or ball massage
Damage : 60/2hrs c/w free HJ/PM (Rm n CD u pay)
Overall Service : 9/10, good GFE, give me a goodbye kiss
RTM : Definately sure YES
No other special service. pls respect her.
Massage service std : Full body massage with oil, soothing n excellent, she stepping on yr back to rub with her toes if you can tahan, those with weak backbone dont try, kneading on yr back, oil kneading, finger press, using her knee cap to rub on yr limbs/body. come with super sensual massage near pelvic/butt/ass area.

Hurry, she is waiting for you.
Service time :
Weekdays : 8am to 9pm
Weekends : 8am to 9pm

Old 23-11-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinkar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro,can pm the number pls.tks
Old 23-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WISH5454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can PM me her contact.

Thks in Adv.
Old 23-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro.. Wonder, she can speak/understand very very simple english. I will have a problem if she can not bro as I can not speak/understand chinese at all.
Old 23-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she in nude or bra n panties during massage?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
nextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samsternextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samsternextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro TS for the recommendation and here's my FR.

Looks/Body: 5.5/10
(With lights on, don't considered her pretty and she has some baby fats. Lights off, still same same, not a beauty with some babt fats.)

Massage: 8.5/10 (She told me her style is hongkong technique. If I recalled correctly, her massage style quite similiar to one of the FL massage I had tried recently. I must agreed she got very Skillful legs.)

HJ/PM: 8.5/10 (PM with HJ quite unique, don't mind trying again.)

Ambience: (She very the green & environment, whole session lights off. Till I nearly fall asleep.)

Other Special Services (Not special lah, Non-hanky panky type):
She mentioned studying some nursing course before, and can provide some trimming services for pubic hair. Got any bro tried let me know, Guniea pig very dangerous leh.

Attitude:9.0/10 (She is very service-orientated, super chatty and whole session last 2 full hours. Wanted to help me wear my underwear when I about to leave, till I paiseh.)

RTM: @ $60 + $20(RM) for 2 complete hours, very value for money massage/hj package. Hence, those bros' body "here pain there pain" with budget constraints, can considered her.
Old 23-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

nextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samsternextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samsternextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Hi bro.. Wonder, she can speak/understand very very simple english. I will have a problem if she can not bro as I can not speak/understand chinese at all.
I managed to find out her english level when helping her reply an english sms. Very very very simple english she knows but I think you will struggle very hard and might bang head on the wall (just joking).

Last edited by nextfunthing; 23-11-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 23-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Is she in nude or bra n panties during massage?
Panties and top for me.
Old 23-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for passing me the contact

Here is my review

Today reach hotel at 7:00 pm pm her no, den she like panic tot i got the wrong time, very funny girl, but the moment i hear her voice i say jalat liao comfirm not very young one, for sure not 25.

Upon her arrival (went to wrong hotel too, damn sotong haha) as expected on first look she is like......28-30? Maybe due to the baby fat she look older so when she slim down will be different, but then again there for massage not for 101 specials so proceed lor.

Massage wise I can say she is one of the few good ones, a bit rusty but still good, and she even provide a good head massage =D went cycling for the whole day at pulau ubin, sun shine until headache, she press a bit here and there wa ok le. She even releases the strains thats in my arms, but she used stepping though so if bros who don't like stepping massage won't beable to get full deal from her =) but for sure if you have body aches find her, she isn't that bad, almost as good as you can find in singapore >.> and of cos after stepping go towards oil massage, she got most of the standard skills there, quite good but she says give her a few more tries she can try good pressing, now don't have the strength to press yet. After another few days she would be able to do a good job so lets see =)

So for the total review

Name : Xiao Qian (PRC)

Origin : Canton / Hongkonger

Age : looks 28-30 to me though but behave like young girl with mature voice....maybe shes those type that get old fast ba

Look : 4/10, if she slim down maybe can go to 5.5 but for sure not a looker, but she has good eyes so if ur a eyes lover i would say shes a 5.5/10

Body : Average, better den baby elephant cos she just have some baby fats

Boobs : C but never get to touch so meh >.>

Massage : 9/10, stepping and oil massage not bad.

HJ : too tired never try, but there for massage so better for massage la lol
Other service if any : no other services as she rushing out to meet a friend

Damage : 60/2hrs

Overall Service : 7/10, if she isn't feeling so rush then will be ok, cos she has planning to meet a friend and became a little rush, but maybe due to some sweet talk she decided to take her time and massage for me, but a little time consious lol not in the bad way but she wants to make sure she massage 100% 2 hr for me before going so its a plus point =) but begining she a little rush else service i will give 9/10 =)

RTM : sponsers anyone? =P nah maybe will, maybe not, but has good connection with her so might find her a few times more before she goes back during chinese new year =)

P.S.
She do with her panties and top on so...........................its still dependent on ppl la haha who knows like TS says its up to her to see if you have anything else =)
Old 23-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvlex View Post
Today reach hotel at 7:00 pm pm her no, den she like panic tot i got the wrong time, very funny girl, but the moment i hear her voice i say jalat liao comfirm not very young one, for sure not 25.
So, you are the one who came half an hour early to interrupted my massage.

Yeah, she kinda of panic when you sms her and after the call, she also kinda of panic to explain to me on the confusion.
Old 24-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Erm...wonder whether she is the same Xiao Qian who was once promoted by bro waggie8888 in the past? Stats and massage pattern looks similar to me...esp the back stepping massage.
Old 24-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol nextfunthing bro paisey hahaha

I was thinking of getting a bath first before i meet her, then my Hp also super low batt so bor bianz better pm early den late.

so very very paisey =x
Old 24-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
antane5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..Bro, can share her contact ? she only operating at lavender 81,right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread