The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
powerfuldrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

Thanks Bro FatmanSK for contact. Called her many times but only managed to tried her yesterday, overall v. good massage Solid 2 hours massage with HJ.
Old 25-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

Went to R81 yesterday afternoon as she suggested the place.

Reached around 230pm but waited until 3pm as she said there is 1 bro that brings her around searching for atm machine as he forgets to bring money...

As we are about to start, she took off her bra leaving only panty n shirt...

Look : 6/10
Height : 160cm
Boob : B (pointed nipples)
Massage : 8/10 (Flexible leg she have)
HJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10 (Very Friendly)
SOUND EFFECT : 10/10 (But too damn noisy.... lol)
RTF : Maybe but there are still too many GEMs i have not tasted

Thanks bro FatmanSK for the intro

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 25-11-2008, 09:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldrill View Post
Thanks Bro FatmanSK for contact. Called her many times but only managed to tried her yesterday, overall v. good massage Solid 2 hours massage with HJ.
Glad u are satisfied with her massage n service, she really done a hardworking job in relaxing bro.
Old 25-11-2008, 09:18 PM
SamSter

FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post
Went to R81 yesterday afternoon as she suggested the place.

Reached around 230pm but waited until 3pm as she said there is 1 bro that brings her around searching for atm machine as he forgets to bring money...

As we are about to start, she took off her bra leaving only panty n shirt...

Look : 6/10
Height : 160cm
Boob : B (pointed nipples)
Massage : 8/10 (Flexible leg she have)
HJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10 (Very Friendly)
SOUND EFFECT : 10/10 (But too damn noisy.... lol)
RTF : Maybe but there are still too many GEMs i have not tasted

Thanks bro FatmanSK for the intro
Glad to hear u have good patience waiting for her despite not her fault in delay. thanks good massage worth waiting, i think much better service than those in mp or tn parlours
Old 25-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
aha_aha147 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all...
may i have her contact pls...
thanks...
Old 25-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Glad to hear u have good patience waiting for her despite not her fault in delay. thanks good massage worth waiting, i think much better service than those in mp or tn parlours
i think i can say about her, she love talking dirty.... and will shock you how naughty she can be when she told you her stories... lol

P.S. She love to moan and she moan VERY LOUD until i paisey because i keep hearing people outside the door walking but she just moanssss

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 25-11-2008, 09:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post
i think i can say about her, she love talking dirty.... and will shock you how naughty she can be when she told you her stories... lol

P.S. She love to moan and she moan VERY LOUD until i paisey because i keep hearing people outside the door walking but she just moanssss
hope u like her stimulation foreplay but no sexxx lor, anyway her interest is in massaging bro, anyway is a value for money service better than mp n tn parlors, not piano playing type.
Old 26-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
longjohn08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro FatmanSK,
Thank you for Joey's contact. Had a good session with her. Very chatty and friendly especially when you chat with her in cantonese. She was from GuangZhou and move to Hong Kong.

Name : Xiao Qian 小倩 aka Joey (PRC)
Origin : Canton / Hongkonger
Look : 7/10, big dreamy glowing eyes n sweet
Body : Average, petite, a bit bah bah not fat, fair complexion
Height : 1:62m
Weight : 48kg
Boobs : C
Massage : 9/10,( she say Hong Kong style massage)
HJ : 8/10, Sensual, HJ at top n bottom.
Postrate massage PM (must use CD): 10/10 shiok sensual, do together with HJ or ball massage
Damage : 60/2hrs c/w free HJ.
Overall Service : 9/10
RTM : Definately sure YES
Massage service std : Full body massage starting with back massge. Keep checking with me if the strength she applys is right for me. She stepping on your back to rub with her toes and it is so good and relief your aches and pains. After that carry on with oil, soothing n excellent, oil kneading, finger press, using her knee cap to rub on your limbs/body. come with super sensual massage near pelvic/butt/ass area.Her HJ is out of this world. No rush and take time to do it and make sure you enjoy it. If you have CD she will give you a good "kang men" (ass hole )massage which is out out this world.
Old 26-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
friskyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Fatmansk,
may I have her ctc, pls.
Thanks.
Old 26-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shawnyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well Well Well..........time for fr on this beauty....arrange to meet up with xian qian at four plus and i think longjohn8 bro was infront of my slot...as xiao qian say i was her second today...hehe...waited in the room and there she came...i would say she isn't that bad looking...i would say very very cute,very small size like you can carry her up with one hand and fuck around....hehehe....she is very chatty oooo i like her .... i chat alot truout the whole session...the only part silent is when she was stepping on my back.....her massage was something ihad never try b4...very relaxing for me i prefer those hard massage and a cute and pettie lady like her....wow...i would say she can produce a monster strength if you want it and i had tried it....solid..than come to the sensual part...she would tease you and dirty talk with you when she doing her HJ and even doing up your ass if you brought cd....she really like to tease you a lot....like make you wanna come and than stop than dirty talk with you again than stop....the feeling is like hokkien Gian song kia dia....she is really good....best i ever had.

looks 6.6/10 very cute
body 6/10 very well care taken
massage 10/10 new to me and interesting
working attidude 10/10 pro she will enhance your mood
RTF start to miss her already
Old 26-11-2008, 11:44 PM
SamSter

Thumbs up Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing excellent massage service

Xiao Qian Service n description.
My personal comment : service excellent and solid massage to sooth and ease your exhaustion/ tension.
Come sms her for a good healthy day.
Let her service you, relax.
Sorry to non-chinese bros.

Boobs : C (wow factor, nice natural)
Massage : 9/10, thai n cantonese style mix-hybrid type.
HJ : 9/10, Sensual, HJ at top n bottom, curious to know, come try n u will know.
Postrate massage PM (must use CD): 10/10 shiok sensual, do together with HJ or ball massage, pls bring CD beforehand if u want PM.
Damage : 60/2hrs c/w free HJ/PM (Rm n CD u pay), pls tip her if yr wallet can afford.
Overall Service : 9/10, good GFE
No other special service. pls respect her.
Massage service std : Full body massage with oil, soothing n excellent, she stepping on yr back to rub with her toes if you can tahan, those with weak backbone dont try, kneading on yr back, oil kneading, finger press, using her knee cap to rub on yr limbs/body. come with super sensual massage near pelvic/butt/ass area.

Hurry, she is waiting for you now.
Service time :
Weekdays : 8am to 9pm
Weekends : 8am to 9pm

Overtime ??? pls ask her if she is not tired.

Good massage + good service = excellent
After massage, u will become rejuvenate and got the ummps in doing yr work efficiently. cheers.
Old 29-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
okocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro FatmanSK,
Thank you for Joey's contact. Very chatty and friendly. She told me she was from Hong Kong. Studying in SG now.

Origin : Hongkonger
Look : 6/10.
Body : bah bah not fat, fair complexion
Height : 1:6m
Weight : 50 kg
Boobs : C
Massage : 9/10,( she say Hong Kong style massage)
HJ : 8/10, Sensual, HJ at top n bottom.
Damage : 60/2hrs c/w free HJ.
Overall Service : 8/10
RTM : Definately sure YES. 1 of the best masseurs so far encounter.

Massage service std : Starting with back massge. Keep checking if the strength she applys is right. After 30 min. Start stepping on your back to rub with her toes and it is so good and relief your aches and pains. After that carry on with oil, soothing n excellent, oil kneading, finger press, using her knee cap to rub on your limbs/body. come with super sensual massage near pelvic/butt/ass area.Her HJ is out of this world.

No rush and take time to do it and make sure you enjoy it.

She say she massage only 3 person per day.

Bros, looking for a good rub. No need to find anymore. Look for her.
Old 29-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ericgomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you, bro FatmanSK for XQ’s contact. This is my week back in SG and quickly fixed up an early 9am session with her one morning but, because of some mis-comm, we did not start until 9:45. Although it was mainly my fault – communicating in Chinese is not my forte (later found out that she can handle some simple English) – she was very apologetic.

She explained that the first hour would be for back massage and, the next hour, the front. She appeared to know her stuff and can be mighty strong. Sometimes, I had to tell her to take it easy. When she did her fancy footwork, I was worried that my waist would break! But, she assured me that she knows what she was doing. With measured steps, she applied varying pressures to different points.

When she asked me whether I had any CD, I knew what was coming. Having read some of the threads here, I was prepared. She gently massaged the area and slowly inserted her finger. Now I understand what an FL might feel when doing an AJ!

Her HJ was soothing and gentle. I enjoyed it immensely. While doing the HJ, I was able to caress her very beautiful set of boobs. Although she had on her skimpy T-shirt, she had removed her bra. Those prized assets of hers felt firm and bouncy. Thinking that I might get too high, she gently reminded me that she does not do FJ. As bro FatmanSK requested, I respected her decision.

Overall, it was a very good session. XQ is a very friendly person, skilled in her trade, customer-oriented in her service, and comes with a set of lovely boobs. I fully agree with bro FatmanSK’s gradings of XQ’s qualities and will not repeat them here. She is well worth the time and money spent, and deserves our treating her well.
Old 29-11-2008, 11:42 PM
SamSter

Thumbs up Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

Thanks bros here who have tried her and writeup FRs.

Xiao Qian relay message to me to say thank you very much to bros who tried her.
If u find her service n skills good, dont forget to RTM again to rejunvenate yr body. cheers
Old 04-12-2008, 09:33 AM
SamSter

Thumbs up PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

Xiao Qian Service n description.
My personal comment : service excellent and solid massage to sooth and ease your exhaustion/ tension.
Come sms her for a good healthy day.
Let her service you, relax.
Sorry to non-chinese bros.

Boobs : C (wow factor, nice natural)
Massage : 9/10, thai n cantonese style mix-hybrid type.
HJ : 9/10, Sensual, HJ at top n bottom, curious to know, come try n u will know.
Postrate massage PM (must use CD): 10/10 shiok sensual, do together with HJ or ball massage, pls bring CD beforehand if u want PM.
Damage : 60/2hrs c/w free HJ/PM (Rm n CD u pay), pls tip her if yr wallet can afford.
Overall Service : 9/10, good GFE
No other special service. pls respect her.
Massage service std : Full body massage with oil, soothing n excellent, she stepping on yr back to rub with her toes if you can tahan, those with weak backbone dont try, kneading on yr back, oil kneading, finger press, using her knee cap to rub on yr limbs/body. come with super sensual massage near pelvic/butt/ass area.

Hurry, she is waiting for you now.
Service time :
Weekdays : 8am to 9pm
Weekends : 8am to 9pm
Overtime ??? pls ask her if she is not tired.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread