The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leopard bra dancer, Shan Shan can dance, blow, suck, lick, bonk and CIM ..

bro walabis, nice to see u here again to share share. thumbs up too!

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 19-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

gd morning bro walabis, gd to see u coming out from semi-retirement. u always hv gd find. but pls dun forget to pm me to try tis leopard bra dancer hor? i m in d Q.
Old 19-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Was supposed to find another FL yesterday but last minute kanna fly “A380” aeroplane. So got no choice but roam around GL area trying to look for an option, ultimately left alone to suck thumb.

So call up Bro “W” and asked him if he has any good lobang for him & told me that he just finish bonking this Shan Shan and asked me if I’m interested to take over. After considering less than 30 seconds, I said “OK”.

Bro “W” sent her to area “L” for meet up with me. First look was like a petite radiant looking girl sitting in the front seat. Quite cheeky as she spoke. Took over and had some small chats in my car before heading to our love nest.

Once in the room, both of us relaxed on the bed and took some puffs. After that, she began to remove her clothing and the body is superb. Where you needed it to be small is small, where you needed it to be big is big.

Once in the shower, she would bath my body for me while I hugged her. At some stages, it was like using her boob to massage for me. We spent some times washing each other before ended up in the bed like long lost fuck buddy.

She started the action fast by spreading her legs, sitting on my tummy and using her ferocious tongue to lick my ears and neck followed by some deep frenching. After which she attacked my pectoral muscles and the nipples.

As I like to service her rather than letting people servicing me, I turned her around and started my responsible. I did the same back to her by licking her ears, slowly pecking it down her cheek and ended up frenching. While my other hand was busy caressing her boob and nipples, she started to moan louder and could see that her legs were twitching around (like longing for me to touch her meimei). Moved down south and gave her a sensual lick & suck, both hands attacking her boob, compressing both together while she moaned louder. One of the hand was then at her inner thigh caressing her and stroking her clitoris gently. (sometimes give her, sometime don’t give her). Then she say “我受不了了 我要你插我”. By this time, she was already very very wet and she paused for a while and shyly said “等一下吗 我拿子巾磨一下”. Imagining that the water tap is loose and the water is dripping down the tap, wet wet wet.

Moved down south and started to paint her slowly and sensually until she buay tahan, she turned me around & by this time she already eager to please me. Attacked my nipples and slowly licked the way down to south. She just simply loves to please, licked on the inner thigh followed by sucking on the two scrotums and followed by a deep BBBJ with tongue attacking the head. Very skilful job on BBBJ – turned her around and continued a 69 job.

As she could not take it anymore, she “begged” me to bonk so of course I have to fulfil and give her what she wants, capped my 003 and attacked her in a cowgal position. As she rode really well, fast & furious – could see that she was really enjoying herself, brought my hands to grope her breast while she rode – wow like those AV star.

Then changed into a missionary position and thrust her deeply and furiously until her moaning got louder.” 好爽 擦的好深” As she said that, I got motivated and gave her another few deep thrust then she let out a loud moaning and collapsed.

Sat her up and carry on bonking her in a few other positions before I finally unloaded the millions of armies. After that, both of us headed to shower and enjoyed some sweet times in the shower together

Name: Shan Shan
Look: 6.8 (the way she chat, the KC also strong)
Cathbath: 7.5
Bbbj: 8
Boob: C
Frenching: Yes (phew skilful tongue fighter)
Painting : Yes
Fingering: didn’t try
FJ: 8 (damn good & horny)
Attitude/Service: 9 (very positive attitude & not a time watcher)
Damage: $80 + $20 (room)
RTF: Yes
Old 19-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Her name - Shan Shan (珊珊)
Province- 贵州Dalian or Laoning (dun know which is which)

Slim body with a nice melon 34C
Frenching - 8/10 (fierce..)
Shower Job - 7/10
Catbath Job 8/10
BBBJ - 9/10 ( I like it )
CIM - I got it !!
FJ - 8/10 (very responsive and hard working girl)
Bro Wala, I think this Shan Shan suit me to visit my BBBj Clinic for treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikubird123 View Post
Can i have Lili number?
Everyone target her also me too

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 19-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
My 虾 just left our shore last night. Desperatly seeking for 鱼 in worse case. I can't remember which one of the 4 PRC girls that I saw before I left with my 虾 at the villa that day leh.

Never mind camp here to look see look see first.
U have been busy "fishing" huh...

TS, like the leopard bra bit... will pm you if I need to ECA

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
Bro Walabis & Simone can also help me to reach near my 300 mark
I help u too...hehehe
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 19-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Walabis & Simone can also help me to reach near my 300 mark
You can help me to reach 3000 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
gd morning bro walabis, gd to see u coming out from semi-retirement. u always hv gd find. but pls dun forget to pm me to try tis leopard bra dancer hor? i m in d Q.
pm sent.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Bbbj: 8
Boob: C
Frenching: Yes (phew skilful tongue fighter)
Painting : Yes
Fingering: didn’t try
FJ: 8 (damn good & horny)
Attitude/Service: 9 (very positive attitude & not a time watcher)
Damage: $80 + $20 (room)
RTF: Yes
when your RTF or ah ya???

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Bro Wala, I think this Shan Shan suit me to visit my BBBj Clinic for treatment.
Everyone target her also me too
Lili will be hot !!
Old 19-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cockscrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
She must have something special that make u come out from yr retirement to do this posting... Any pics to view?
calling haonan...photos taking assignment for u.
too many fish and prawns and gems in the market.
walao at this rate old men like me how to keep up
Old 19-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when your RTF or ah ya???

I don't know leh...maybe can TARMA both of them
Old 19-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Thnks bro Mel&Nicole, jedycity & shuaige84 for the upz Nw 4 pts away frm my mark
Old 19-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can help me to reach 3000 ???
hee...hee....Will take some time lor
Old 19-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 18
ah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to all
Smile Re: Leopard bra dancer, Shan Shan can dance, blow, suck, lick, bonk and CIM ..

Bro walabis .... wow u have such a good find man .....

Hope to have her contact thanks ...
Old 19-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
tried deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hee...hee....Will take some time lor

Opps overshot..... 300
Old 19-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gooicf1974 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro can p[m her contact

thk
bro
Old 19-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

NNKC ah y no plp inform mi!!!

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread