The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Leopard bra dancer, Shan Shan can dance, blow, suck, lick, bonk and CIM ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Sometime 虾 doesn't mean is better than 鱼.. 龙虾and 鲍鱼 you like which?
I want both 鲍鱼和龙虾。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
I think Sotong more suitable for you. Kekeke
I also want Sotong. You got bor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
U have been busy "fishing" huh...
I was not only fishing but also being fished

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 19-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
seh, u kena "fished" by who..? haha...
Old 19-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
seh, u kena "fished" by who..? haha...
Fished by the Prawn (she looks and hair like my avatar) that set her KC trap on me

Old 19-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Well ShanShan was actually a "sister" of my er...... "Gal Friend" ...... When I invited her to the villa that nite... she said that her friends were bored at home and asked of they could come along.....so I brought all of them to to villa to share share with the brudders.....

Well initially there's was not much action as most of the brudders were engross in gambling..... but the gamblers were also trying to peak into the cleavage of this SYT LiLi....(I'm sure afew of them lost money because those white creamy boob were too distracting)..... actually wanted to try LiLi but as my "friend" was there so LL stay away...... Well in the end "Another Bro Here" ended up in bed with LiLi.....to the dismay of the gamblers...(Well I think that "Another Bro Here" owe us an FR)

To cut the short I was in the room with the 4 gals when 3 of them gang up to stripped me.....that was when I Kay Kay feel up their boobies...and that in turn created a hug hardon for me..... My friend saw that and told me it's all rite for me to engage one of them as she is on Code Red.... I was thinking ho say liao...but didn't show it as I don't want to make her unhappy....so I keep refusing.... then she left the room and returned with shanshan later (Dammed how come she never bring LiLi)... she told me shan shan just arrived in Singapore for a few days but have not started work as she was afraid of the current raids in the KTVs.... and since she on code red and cannot satisfy me she say it's a win win situation if I engage ShanShan as she left the room with that kind of sad look in her eyes....well shanshan wasted no time and as she stripped to reveal her set of leopard print undies ... then she suggested taking a bath but there was no bath towel so I called bro Merc for help.... it was very "helpful" of him to supply 2 face towel instead of bath towel .... so LL ....took the bath towel to cover my dick and she covered her boobs with her arms and pubic area with the towel we made a dashed for the bathroom along the corridor.

Once in the bathroom she soaped me and I started kissing her.... as she lather her body with soap and used it to spread the lather all over my body, as she kneel down she use her creamy white boobs to massage my leg from the calf up to the thigh....(well I think not many will get this service as the bath room in that villa was much bigger than the toilets in the hotels).....moving up she rubbed her boobs on my back as she reach forward to play with my dick.... I turned her around as one hand reach for her boobs and the other began digging her.... she started squirming till her legs got weak.... so she rinse me and then kneel down to give me a superb BBBJ.... I could have come there and then but I fought back as I wanted to fuck her properly on the bed. So we washed up and dash back to the room.

Locked the room and started drying up ourselves...when i was done i jump back on the bed as she jump up and did a nice erotic dace for me. Then she climb over me and started licking my ears and kissing my neck wahh... cannot tell that she was so wild....so I counter attacked and attack those "to die for" boobs as she let out those little moans.... she flipped me back and attack my nipples before heading south to capture my "flagpole" as wala have said her BBBJ was fantastic.... the correct suction couple with all that slurping really drive me crazy.... so I took out the cap (courtesy of Merc again) and she help me capped my barrel. As she climb over me she hover her pussy over my dick like a copter over and LZ before slowing sliding her tight pussy over my dick....nice tight fit..... when I'm all in she started gyrating her hips..... that would have cause an instant chamber explosion if my self control wasn't good enough... then she started to ride me as I buck like a wild mastang...as she bend down to kiss me and meet my trust with her grinding hip..... I initiated a change in position as I prefer to be in control.. so laid her back as I started ramming her like a piston of a Bugatti Veyron....as she gripped my arms till it hurts..... switch to side entry without slowing down on my ramming as the sight of her grabbing the bed sheets and her boobs drove me to yet another peak.... finally had her lay face down as I began rear entry..... that was the straw that broke the camels back as I unleashed my seeds into her virgina (ofcos with cap on lah) can feel her pussy milking all i have to offer like a pump as we tried to regain our breath...
It was a real good bonk although i have to do some lying to my friend (that we only hug and never bonkk) so that she wasn't so upset. On the way out of the room saw the next couple (LiLi & "another bro here") coming up the spiral staircase.... gave him a evil wink as I pass him my remaining condom.

When I was back in the living hall can tell the a few of the brudders were disappointed that they waste the chance to bonk LiLi after "another bro here" potong jalan them.....

Anyway for me quite budget as Room and condom was free !!!

Contact ask from TS......

Old 20-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

wah lau...i missed out even though i was there

Quote:
2 days ago while playing card in a villa in the east side, "a bro here" bought 4 PRC 妹妹 from no where to share share ...

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄
Old 20-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
Thnks bro Mel&Nicole, jedycity & shuaige84 for the upz Nw 4 pts away frm my mark

Wow bro woei....so fast got so many green apples liao..looks so "delicious"
Old 20-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
NNKC ah y no plp inform mi!!!
No need to inform you, nothing will hide from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Well ShanShan was actually a "sister" of my er...... "Gal Friend" ...... When I invited her to the villa that nite... she said that her friends were bored at home and asked of they could come along.....so I brought all of them to to villa to share share with the brudders.....
finally "a bro here" post his FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2Skru View Post
You will not miss if you would not brought your prawn there
Old 20-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
JG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You can help me to reach 3000 ???

Thanks Walabis for SS's ctc no. Tried to book her as soon as I got the number but apparently she was all tied up today..

Anyway will try again tomorrow...

Oh btw, already threw some 'Vet-points' your way to egg you on to the 3000 target.
Old 20-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG_Vet View Post
Thanks Walabis for SS's ctc no. Tried to book her as soon as I got the number but apparently she was all tied up today..

Anyway will try again tomorrow...

Oh btw, already threw some 'Vet-points' your way to egg you on to the 3000 target.
thks for your points, will do my part soon gain my power. I understand she received number of call and seem she can only take 4 to 5 customers a day. She don't want her juice dry up !
Old 20-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

what a waste i didnt get to meet your new chick lor

Quote:
My 虾 just left our shore last night. Desperatly seeking for 鱼 in worse case. I can't remember which one of the 4 PRC girls that I saw before I left with my 虾 at the villa...

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄
Old 20-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Bro Wala, I think this Shan Shan suit me to visit my BBBj Clinic for treatment.
Tiko alex so fast report here liao , camping for your FR

Quote:
I want both 鲍鱼和龙虾。

bro i1papaya , recently you very busy fishing or being fished sibo ? long time never meet us for kopi liao hor

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 20-05-2009, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You free that day mah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
bro i1papaya , recently you very busy fishing or being fished sibo ? long time never meet us for kopi liao hor
Si papaya busy finding new prawn loh.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 20-05-2009, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Even if you saw Shan Shan, you would not be bonging her cos how to do it when you brought your KC there leh?

Quote:
what a waste i didnt get to meet your new chick lor
Intro to you next time when she is back provided you are back to our shore.

By the way, how was your overnight with your KC at H81? Next time, check with Bro Duke about good accomodation...kekeke.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
You bor chio, how to know if there is a la-kopi time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Si papaya busy finding new prawn loh.
How to find new prawn when KC is around? All the time been trapped. But NOW, FREE again since she just gone back to China liao.

Last edited by i1papaya; 20-05-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 20-05-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You bor chio, how to know if there is a la-kopi time?

How to find new prawn when KC is around? All the time been trapped. But NOW, FREE again since she just gone back to China liao.
nnkc. you cannot sms me for kopi mah?

you will not free for long la bro

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 20-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
then she suggested taking a bath but there was no bath towel so I called bro Merc for help.... it was very "helpful" of him to supply 2 face towel instead of bath towel ....
So you owe me 2 towel...... Hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread