The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-05-2009, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leopard bra dancer, Shan Shan can dance, blow, suck, lick, bonk and CIM ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakinhello View Post
BBBJ:8/10 One of the best tried. Still prefer the good old times, dunno if anyone remembers Maggie that operates in Amara Hotel.
CIM: Almost.... she's good!!!!
FJ:Effort put in a lot . KC also !!!
Attitude:8/10
Damage: $80 + $20 + tips
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKYane View Post
After reading so much about the Shan Shan and have some urges. I pm the TS and he quick to reply.
Check to the nearby hotel near her place.
Once we both went nude, I followed her to the bathroom. She showered for me and ensure I completely clean.
Plan for the RTF now.
TQ for the FRs...........
Old 21-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
TQ for the FRs...........
errr....which ger huh? how come i dun know one? blur blur......

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 21-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
U nid to know what? Just nid to know her ctc nos give her a call, meet her bonk her & u will know everything liao...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 21-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Not wonder last night you seem abit sians man. kee kee
Yeah that was day b4... Yesterday afternoon trying to get another appt & she's also bz again?!?!?! @#$%^&*()!

nnkc wondering which bro is with her?

Old 21-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Coz u very busy that time

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 21-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
tried deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dun say you liao lah ...... when I brought them there... you keep asking bonkable.... I say yes, all except 1....you say you like Ah Ya... but you whole nite also no action..... until I kenna force to try 1..... heng she was good !!!
Old 21-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The foxy girl, ah ya you wanted to bonk that nite FR was bonked by bro xxxxxxx this afternoon. I was told a good bonk , maybe better than shan shan
Old 21-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
The foxy girl, ah ya you wanted to bonk that nite FR was bonked by bro xxxxxxx this afternoon. I was told a good bonk , maybe better than shan shan
wow u guys making my horn out today.....

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 21-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah... missing out so many chio gals since i went semi retirement! lol

can queue for lili's no bo?
Old 22-05-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, i want to thanks Bro Walabis for sharing this HOT & SPICY SAMBA COWGIRL DANCER to ride on top of u. Actually, most of the bros met 4 of the gals few days ago at the villa. Most of them target Lili but too bad she code red on that day.

Call Shan Shan today afternoon & book appt with her ard 11.XXpm. Abit too late due to work. After finish work, call her again to confirm the time & location. Once reach the destination location nearby hotel. I called her & ask me to wait for her outside the hotel. Wait less than 5mins...saw a lady smiling & walking toward me. I almost forgot her look liao when last time seen her & she still remember me. But this time, her look more pretty with slighty makeup than last time. Once she saw me she straight away hold my hand & go to nearby H81.

Once enter the room, we tcss awhile & start to hug each other. And she slowly stripped it off her clothing OMG she nvr wear any bras at all only a red g-string. See already my didi buay tahan liao. Start to touch her smooth skin all over her body. Faster undress my cloth & we go shower together. Shower action SOP Teh Neh Neh her 34C cupper (')(,) start to lick her neck & slowly down South. She turned me around & use her boob to rub my back up & down.

On the bed, i lay down & let Shan Shan serve me like a King. She start to cathbath me from my neck down to my 红毛丹 follow by my fav BBBj Her BBBj action damn gd with slow & deep throat suction. She also use my dick head to rub around her thick tits....damn shiok. After 20 mins past serving me, she request me to standby CD on the side first. I told her not to cap it first or else my didi will feel soft easily. She told me that faster FJ her coz she feel horny now. I asked her WHY? And she say she already wet now. So i don't believe it. I slowly use my finger to rub her clitoris & insert one finger to play her g-spot. Wow her cum juices keep flowing out & i start licking her pussy. Slowly we shift to 69 position. She told me she feel very itchy by licking her pussy & she use her both leg to grab on my Big head coz she can't take it anymore until i very hard to breath & i stop licking it. And i start to cathbath her whole body followed by Frenching.

Finally, she capped CD on my little didi. I pump her hard for 10mins on top of her. And she started to moan & her both hand keep scratching my back & her both leg also grab on my 屁股 & hold me tight. After that, i turned her ard & she start to ride me slowly & her reaction of her body like dancing & shaking on top of u. Bros that going to try her cowgal will know it

After the FJ sexssion, we tcss on the bed. Once i mention abt the dancing, she start to dance again & ask me to join her.

FR On Dr. Shan Shan (21/05/09) 2345 hrs
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10
Cuppers : C
Skin: Smooth
Frenching : 8/10
Cathbath : 8/10
BBBj & 红毛丹 : 8.5/10 (Smooth & Deepthroat)
CIM : Nvr try
FJ : 8/10
GF Feeling : 8.5/10
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : 80 + 20 BBBj Clinic + CD

Last edited by alex18122003; 22-05-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 22-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post

Call Shan Shan today afternoon & book appt with her ard 11.XXpm. Abit too late due to work.
Wah Tiko Alex , you diam diam go enjoy liao hor

Nice FR , cheer

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 22-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Call Shan Shan today afternoon & book appt with her ard 11.XXpm. Abit too late due to work. After finish work, call her again to confirm the time & location.

Wah you dammed good leh...... she say because of you have to reject afew bookings.....

So did she passed your BBBJ exam ???
Old 22-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Wah you dammed good leh...... she say because of you have to reject afew bookings.
Ya..lor. She told me abt that & i'm so touching & i'm her only customer on that day.

She also told me want me to cook Sirloin Steak for her to eat. Coz that nite she nvr try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
So did she passed your BBBJ exam ???
Her BBBJ service was gd.
But my requirement at least BBBj for me 20mins

Old 22-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
She also told me want me to cook Sirloin Steak for her to eat. Coz that nite she nvr try it
So do we get to eat too?:

Quote:
Her BBBJ service was gd.
But my requirement at least BBBj for me 20mins
nnkc till now i still haven't meet her yet due to our schedule unable to accomodate each others...

Old 22-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hackerdotsg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, can pm me the contact of shanshan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread