The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Thks to TS Bro for sharing her ctc. Your 眼光 really quite high . Will go straight into ratings as quite late and tired liao..

Body: 8/10 Tall and slim, minimal bah at tummy area, can be considered quite well maintained for 28 yo. Got small rose tattoo below navel.

Breasts: 8/10 Ard "B" cup with pink nipples, soft and very nice to teh

Legs: 8.5~9/10 Usually i dun mention abt this. But she has an extremely nice long, smooth, white, creamy pair of legs.

GFE + Service: High/Good. Made coffee for me, offer to shower me clean clean, hang my clothes, hang my towel, kept on pouring water serve me. Almost like GF or wife liao.
Thank you, guess you and I both have high standards. I am choosy type, else I will not bother to spend time and do my very first (and most likely last) thread. She's worth it that's why I bother to help her and our samsters.

Don't call "young MILF", I think she definitely looks younger ... I know you brand MILF cos' she's 28, but as you agree, she looks 24 only.

Glad you agree with my ratings, and wah, even put higher than mine ratings ... I am more humble, let bro have bonus when they see her.

I love her breasts too, love to teh it ... miss it now. Look at side view, really looks like those in magazine, pear shape pertruding nips.

Legs, I am a sucker for her legs, I did HJ (while she finger herself) and I CUM on those creamy long slender legs .... oh, love it !!!!

All Bros, you can make some small such request like I did to CUM on legs, etc... but please ASK and respect her if she say NO to anything.

Wah, yours-her GFE factor is so high, better than me, hang clothes/towel, coffee/water .... how come I don't have it !!! Next time, will make sure she wear clothes and socks for me too after the job.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
Thank you, guess you and I both have high standards. I am choosy type, else I will not bother to spend time and do my very first (and most likely last) thread. She's worth it that's why I bother to help her and our samsters.

Don't call "young MILF", I think she definitely looks younger ... I know you brand MILF cos' she's 28, but as you agree, she looks 24 only.

Glad you agree with my ratings, and wah, even put higher than mine ratings ... I am more humble, let bro have bonus when they see her.

I love her breasts too, love to teh it ... miss it now. Look at side view, really looks like those in magazine, pear shape pertruding nips.

Legs, I am a sucker for her legs, I did HJ (while she finger herself) and I CUM on those creamy long slender legs .... oh, love it !!!!

All Bros, you can make some small such request like I did to CUM on legs, etc... but please ASK and respect her if she say NO to anything.

Wah, yours-her GFE factor is so high, better than me, hang clothes/towel, coffee/water .... how come I don't have it !!! Next time, will make sure she wear clothes and socks for me too after the job.
I say young milf because 1) Im younger than her, so any FL older i will classify into young milf or milf category; 2) It would do her injustice to say she looks old like a milf, on the other hand she doesnt exactly qualify as SYT either. Therefore i put her into the "between SYT and young milf" category. Hope this clarifies.

Defn a gem, i enjoyed myself thoroughly. Many thks bro for your efforts to intro her to bros here.

Cheers
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 01-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
machinegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can share contact with me pls.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mel07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro !! keen to try yaoyao. kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros,

can share contact?

thx
Old 01-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GURRANTEE Model Figure? Not entirely, but close I should say.

Call her on 1/6/09

Made a 4pm appt. Book at those you know kind of 10 buck rm hotel, cause she scare the AV for all those Branded Hotel. Not bad got round bed for me.

I told her prefer to pay $20 for the atmosphere but since she like there no choice. When inside TCSS, took off clothes and led me for a shower, did it so cleanly around my dick and arse which I was hoping for good action to come.
did some cuddling in the shower rubbing my hotdog under her puss. She is indeed enjoying.
Immediately on the bed, a call came so end up I catbath her nips and down to the puss painting and let her BBBJ when I swing my bro to her. Then it's 69 over her like no tmr, then row over me in 69. And she just keep sucking my dick while I finger her and painting hers wet wet. Then, still continue BBBJ me lying down like no TMR, then the missionary position and game over. Her puss is really tight.

Name : YaoYao
Looks: 7/10 (sweet, high cheek bone, and right makeup)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: B>C (nips like baby tu tu, slightly on a down side)
Body: Tall, Slim with meat , Fair (tummy with a flower tattoo)
Frenching: In the shower
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Think she enjoy my Hotdog more then I enjoy her BBBJ)
Painting: Yes. (pleasant smell)
Fingering: Light outside and slight inside for me
FJ: Yes 6.5/10
Damage: $70/1/1 (no time for 2nd round cause she has too much ppl huanting her
RTF: maybe, when I feel like it.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros, Those who PM me got priority so don't ask for ctc on Post.

~23 ctc given today, 8 rejected. On average, I've given ~20-27 per day over these few days, and I know many samsters have enjoyed her. Please help her by posting FR ok, and help yourself so as to increase your post and points. Thank you in advance.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

Samsters,
STRICTLY ONLY CHINESE BRO OKAY. Sincere apologise to other race bros.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

My thanks to bro Krizandrew for sharing YaoYao’s ctc. Feeling stressed out at work yesterday, so called her after work to arrange meeting up late in the evening. Surprisingly, she said she is actually more busy during the day. And I was glad that I could meet her since she is fast becoming a popular lady – and the reasons are obvious. Many positive comments have already been written above by other brothers, so I will not repeat except to say that I also enjoyed my time with her – in fact, I was totally de-stressed, and her pinky nips are real bonus. There is something about YY that makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable – she’s elegant and her classy demeanor makes her more like one of those classic “tai-tais” who knows how to keep her man happy. This lady provides high gfe index – never watch the clock - those bros susceptible to KC-effect beware – you have been warned – just enjoy the time with her. RTF for me? yeah, sure! Thanks again, bro Krizandrew for sharing a great discovery!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
I also enjoyed my time with her – in fact, I was totally de-stressed, and her pinky nips are real bonus. There is something about YY that makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable – she’s elegant and her classy demeanor makes her more like one of those classic “tai-tais” who knows how to keep her man happy. This lady provides high gfe index – never watch the clock - those bros susceptible to KC-effect beware – you have been warned – just enjoy the time with her. RTF for me? yeah, sure!
Short but true to the point. Very elegant exactly like high-class KTV type which cost $500. I should say young "tai-tai" lah, she's exactly like a young elegant rich lady like those we saw coming out of Porsche in shopping centers/hotels. She will make a man feel proud walking with her into functions or any event. KC effect is very strong, that's why me and her in love (literally almost, if she's not in this trade, she'll DEFINTELY be my girlfriend ... and even wife) ... because I know she'll treat our bros well and worth it that's why I am helping by starting my very first (and also last) thread ... time consuming leh, I have to kudos those TS out there.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tks for finding ...AND sharing TS!
Old 02-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Narca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the ctc.. Sms YY yesterday noon and she replied promptly, to my delight.. fast leg fast hand go fetch her... bring her to H81 about 10mins drive from G-land...

once got into the room, realise the design not bad still got big big wal mirror... immed YY ask if I want coffee, so i say sure... after coffee, tcss on the bed for a while... YY definitely not a time watcher... Good GFE - 7/10

after coffee follow the sop bath.. catbath normal.. her BJ is good enough even with cap on... BJ - 7/10

next we start off with cowgirl.. she sure can ride well... after a while, she got tired and we change to missionary... her moan is real and make u wanna bonk her harder.. after 10 mins, my little bro give up in her pretty tight pussy.. FJ - 8/10

After she clean up my little bro, we lie on the bed and continue with our tcss... afterwhich, pay up and send her back... RTF - most likely

P.S. TS, sorry that u can't meet her yesterday.. didn't know the room got no reception for our hp.. so ask her to call u with the hotel number.. Paiseh...
Old 02-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narca View Post
YY definitely not a time watcher... Good GFE - 7/10

she sure can ride well... after a while, she got tired and we change to missionary... her moan is real and make u wanna bonk her harder.. after 10 mins, my little bro give up in her pretty tight pussy.. FJ - 8/10

P.S. TS, sorry that u can't meet her yesterday.. didn't know the room got no reception for our hp.. so ask her to call u with the hotel number.. Paiseh...
Yes, her moan is always real, that what she told me, not just with me but with everyone ... ... yes, pretty pussy right, stare at it, her body and face, you want to bonk harder.

Samsters, tell her to do the rubbing of dick on her pussy (she will use your dick to help her masterbate).

Thanks bro, I know you help her with the calling, next time don't bother , she should focus on serving whoever she need to serve mah ... customer service !!!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
SexBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you TS for sharing this gem. Heard that she is only available after Wed. Nevertheless, I contacted her on Sun night. And surprise surprise! She is available.

Venue: 10 buck rm hotel. Not bad. Many mirrors.
Name : YaoYao
Looks: 7/10
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: B
Frenching: NA
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Fingering: Wet after awhile
FJ: Yes 7/10 (Loves the tightness and doggy while looking at the mirror)
Damage: $70/1/1 (no time for 2nd round cause she has another appt)
RTF: maybe
Old 02-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexBoi View Post
Heard that she is only available after Wed. Nevertheless, I contacted her on Sun night. And surprise surprise! She is available.

Venue: 10 buck rm hotel. Not bad. Many mirrors.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Fingering: Wet after awhile
FJ: Yes 7/10 (Loves the tightness and doggy while looking at the mirror)
Thanks for FR. Yes, she found a hotel convenient for her already in G'land, that's why save time travelling, perhaps that's why you were lucky.
Doggy and looking at mirror is her best, can admire her body ... sure cum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1