The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mw2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super Great Value Massage+ Other add value

just sent her home after my 2 hours session with her.

actually she is the one i have been tried few times before, she was using another name called Xiaoxuan, and introduced by another bro at that time.

nothing much to describe here again, you may find detaiils in Xiaoxuan's long thread,
http://samsforum.com/welcome...-attitude.html

the best massage i have been seen.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Super Great Value Massage+ Other add value

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw2003 View Post

actually she is the one i have been tried few times before, she was using another name called Xiaoxuan, and introduced by another bro at that time.

nothing much to describe here again, you may find detaiils in Xiaoxuan's long thread,

Thanks bro for yr FR, will upp u my humble pt.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

bro, think i was the one with her before you, help her text the msg to u on the location and timing, and thks to the bro before me who help her text the msg to me.

So if she is the same person as per the link u provided, its quite a contrary to what she had said that she doesnt provide other services other than hj. Maybe she doesnt really provide other services anymore. Anyway, a good solid massage is what i was looking for after my IPPT and that's what i got. Opted for the mosha too, quite an enjoyable experience, with my skin really smooth after that. Asked for juagen too, but possibly asked too late and not enuff time within 2 hrs, so she suggested maybe next time then do. Then as i was shivering after washing off the scrub, give me a hug for quite sometime on bed and finally finished off with an sop hj.

Ratings
Name : Xiao Fan (MILF)
Origin : Guangzhou
look : 6/10, pleasant acceptable looks
Body : Average built, tan skin (she said i am fair )
Height : 1.58m
Boobs : B-C cup, can autoroam (but dun let me see)
Massage + mosha: 9/10, EXCELLENT, got strength
HJ : 5/10 (SOP)
TCSS : 8/10 (chatty, want intro gf to me )
Service : 9/10, excellent, no rush, not clock watcher type, nice pleasant lady.
Damage : 60 + 10/2hrs (rm 30)
RTM : maybe
Old 07-06-2009, 04:31 PM
SamSter

FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Our Pro great massager from GuangZhou is here
For massage lover, pls sms yr appt date n time.

lOOK : 6/10, pleasant average looking
Body : Average built
Boobs : C cup, can autoroam,soft n natural
Massage : 9/10, EXCELLENT, got strength
TCSS : 8/10
Damage : 60 for 2 solid hour on normal massage c/w free HJ (RM U PAY)

Additional New packages :
A. 80 for 2hr : massage solid massage+mosha body scrub+juagen manhood+FOC HJ 1 shot.

B. 100 for 3hr : more detail more styles solid massage+mosha body scrub+juagen manhood+ FOC HJ 1-2 shots.

Strongly recommend, she very good in massage only, strictly no other FJ/BJ special service. Me Not OKT.

We want to rejuvenate ourselves in health in order to walk n bonk the extra golden mile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 07-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nicyeok is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,

mind to share contact???

thxs in advance!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
defray_04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
can shared contact ???
interested in gd massage
Old 07-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mw2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai View Post
bro, think i was the one with her before you, help her text the msg to u on the location and timing, and thks to the bro before me who help her text the msg to me.

So if she is the same person as per the link u provided, its quite a contrary to what she had said that she doesnt provide other services other than hj. Maybe she doesnt really provide other services anymore. Anyway, a good solid massage is what i was looking for after my IPPT and that's what i got. Opted for the mosha too, quite an enjoyable experience, with my skin really smooth after that. Asked for juagen too, but possibly asked too late and not enuff time within 2 hrs, so she suggested maybe next time then do. Then as i was shivering after washing off the scrub, give me a hug for quite sometime on bed and finally finished off with an sop hj.

Ratings
Origin : Guangzhou
look : 6/10, pleasant acceptable looks
Body : Average built, tan skin (she said i am fair )
Boobs : B-C cup, can autoroam (but dun let me see)
Massage + mosha: 9/10, EXCELLENT, got strength
HJ : 5/10 (SOP)
TCSS : 8/10 (chatty, want intro gf to me )
Damage : 60 + 10/2hrs (rm 30)
RTM : maybe
no wonder she suddently replied me in english...

she is the same one, same phone number too, many posts in that thread are lost, i can't even find my FR on Xiaoxuan within that thread...
Old 08-06-2009, 03:06 AM
SamSter

Quote:
no wonder she suddently replied me in english...

she is the same one, same phone number too, many posts in that thread are lost, i can't even find my FR on Xiaoxuan within that thread...
Yes I agree, the original TS all of his thread cannot find liao and was withdrawn by him long ago as he was having personal/family problem probably caught by OC surfing sbf, ever mention in his earlier thread b4 withdrawn.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=FatmanSK;3810176

A. 80 for 2hr : massage solid massage+mosha body scrub+juagen manhood+FOC HJ 1 shot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

bro, how u rate her JG?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:00 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
bro, how u rate her JG?
Good morning, haonan ge, hmmm juagen breakfast me havent try since she come back, anyway worth the budget to try lah. For me maybe next week will try on her for the 3hrs type bcos me love massage (RTM her 5 times liao) love to relax my aching muscles so as to go the extra golden mile of continuing shaking my dick for qi energy till olddddd
Old 08-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Good morning, haonan ge, hmmm juagen breakfast me havent try since she come back, anyway worth the budget to try lah. For me maybe next week will try on her for the 3hrs type bcos me love massage (RTM her 5 times liao) love to relax my aching muscles so as to go the extra golden mile of continuing shaking my dick for qi energy till olddddd
ya i will go for her too, but need wait.. settle abit of my wrk and of coz $$.. lolz...
Old 08-06-2009, 03:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
ya i will go for her too, but need wait.. settle abit of my wrk and of coz $$.. lolz...
No problem, take yr sweet sweet time to earn yr $$ more n settle yr work long long
Old 09-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lemon3_tea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro FatmanSk for notifying me that XF is back. RTM 4th time this afternoon during lunchtime, her massages skill personally I think have improved alot after her "skill upgrading" back in Guangzhou..

I'm not going to repeat the stats given here...

However, I'll sure RTM again for her. Worth the money for a good proper body massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Our Pro great massager from GuangZhou is here
For massage lover, pls sms yr appt date n time.

lOOK : 6/10, pleasant average looking
Body : Average built
Boobs : C cup, can autoroam,soft n natural
Massage : 9/10, EXCELLENT, got strength
TCSS : 8/10
Damage : 60 for 2 solid hour on normal massage c/w free HJ (RM U PAY)

B. 100 for 3hr : more detail more styles solid massage+mosha body scrub+juagen manhood+ FOC HJ 1-2 shots.

Strongly recommend, she very good in massage only, strictly no other FJ/BJ special service. Me Not OKT.

We want to rejuvenate ourselves in health in order to walk n bonk the extra golden mile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hornytiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, this deal looks good and interesting. I am in need of a massage. Will write a FR after the experience. Pls allow me to have her contact. Thanks
Old 09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon3_tea View Post
Thanks Bro FatmanSk for notifying me that XF is back. RTM 4th time this afternoon during lunchtime, her massages skill personally I think have improved alot after her "skill upgrading" back in Guangzhou..

I'm not going to repeat the stats given here...

However, I'll sure RTM again for her. Worth the money for a good proper body massage.
Thanks bro for RTM FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread