The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 11:18 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Wink Young MILF 26 yr old, look alike teacher with specky

Have a first session with her.

Fix appt, wait for her abt 10min at designated area, ding dong, wow to me she is quite pleasant looking, big rounded eyes, straight hair poney tail, tcss a while, strip to birthday suit, started to french in front of mirror which my hands wrapping on her breast, not waste time we go wash wash, she BM me awhile then dry ouselves, dim lights.
We atart french,carouse our body,she lick me from neck to south till didi, to wake small bro up to shake about, suction is good to me with slow n fast motion, licking flicking n thhroating. buay tahan, cap on, ask her to cowgirl me, wow rock me like hell, me scare my rod crack bcos she rock u in circular motion other than up/down motion, so tell her to liedown i serve her in missionary, ram hard hard till sweat (me easy to sweat despite cold air con) n she raise up her butt to ram me too, finally, harrr, relieffff, shiok.
Go wash wash together, then lie on tcss watch tv to recuperate my "qi" energy force after battle just now.
Later, We start strokng each other, requst her to her to suck my didi, ask her to go full throttle speed, till nearly cum, tahan, dont know whether to cum out, tell her to continue suck, finally cim into her mouth, caught her by surprise, she just continue to suck till nomore. Wow finally 2nd relief. shiok sia

Name : Zhi Yan (fr Chongqin)
Looks : 7/10, big eye, could be SYT, look alike teacher with specky on and long straight hair.
Height: 1.58m, small built, huggable
Body : 7/10, got bit tummy fat,got ceasearian mark probably given birth.
Boobs : C+ cup to D- cup (big n voluptous to behold,grab, suck fondle,she like to be sucked, dont know got milk or not)
BBBJ/BJ : Yes, BBBJ, depend on her
Hygeine level : 9/10 high
Frenching : Yes, depend on her
Fingering : Yes, abit, she wet wet wet
Painting : No, me dont like, u request
Breast massage : 7/10, shiok with soap
FJ : 8/10, 1st shot, moan super loud, neighbor/cleaner hears, me scare scare, can accomodate all posns.
CIM: 2nd shot, depend on her, u request, dont force her.
GFE : 8/10, hug me during watch tv n tcss. And also hold hands in/out of htl rm till parted.
Damage : $80/2/2 (Rm and CD not included) Quite a budget bonk at her age.
Sorry to non-chinese. Me Not OKT.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
toyotavios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young MILF 26 yr old, look alike teacher with specky

good post bro, will UP you when I got my power back.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:27 PM
SamSter

FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Young MILF 26 yr old, look alike teacher with specky

10 x pms replied, me waiting for FR to read shiok shiok........Happy weekend bonkingggggggg
Old 06-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Firstly thks to bro fatman for her ctc, had just finish a session with her and here is my FR as promised......

was feeling horny today, saw TS thread and ask for ctc, fast hand fast leg sms her for an appt, was told that she was moving house so gotto wait till night den can confirm...... finally knock off and sms her again (if no reply will go for another FL), she call back and ask what time i can make it so i told her that i will go pick her up immediately.....

meeting her at her place and first look not so bad.... though not a chio bu but she gives me a very 斯文feel, wearing a spec just like those nursery teacher, she was very demure and so i try to break the ice with her by trying to chat her up......while on the way to our lovenest, she mention that she actually dun do bbbj, so i told her that it was not stated in the thread, that TS actually mention that not only she can bbbj oso can CIM, so she told me that she got to see if my didi clean anot, den i tell her that if no bbbj den the deal would be off, but i will compensate her a bit and send her home, upon reaching the hotel, we enter the lobby holding hands (just like lovers...), she is a very shy girl as she hides at the lift while i was waiting for the room, finally got our room and we proceed hugging each other.....

The Battle

Once we enter the room we immediately change into our birthday suit, proceed to the bathroom, bathing was nothing to shout about, it a pity as the bathroom is actually quite big but there is no much action except me rabba her boobs abit here and there, but one thing to mention is that she really wash you thoroughly from head to toe, and a lot of attention given to my didi (maybe wanna ensure that i am clean...)

I lie on the bed after drying myself, watching the TV waiting for her, she came out with a towel ard her and suddenly she ask "你要用烧水给你亲下面吗?" immediately my eyes sparkles and ask her to take the water that i had just boiled for my coffee, she smile and prepare the cup of warm water and climb up onto the bed, i ask her to wear back her spec as it will arouse me more and she gladly obliged (真听话, i like....hehe), she started off using her nipple to arouse me by rabba against my nipples slowly moves down to my didi, first time got FL use this tactics on me, "爽吗?"she asked, "还好啦" i said, sensing that i was not very arouse by this, she change into catbathing me starting from my ears slowly down to my nipples, i was watching her action all the while in the mirror, admiring her fair and petite body moving up and down against mine, "我看这不是你的敏感部位" she said suddenly, "男人的敏感部位向来只有一个地方嘛。。。" i replied, she gives me a cheeky smile and move straight down and put my didi into her mouth...... she alternates between my didi and balls, licking and sucking with warm water in her mouth, beowing my reactions at times with that seducing eyes behind her specs...... BTH!!!

I turn her ard with her back on the bed, and started to service her from her ears, tried to lock my lips with hers but she siam (means no frenching lor....) so i cont moving down and wanted to give her a good leashing on her meimei for rejecting my lips but she close up her legs and refuse my adv... "别亲,宝贝,我会受不了的。。。" though disappointed, i proceed to let her help me to cap the CD and i enter her missionary, she was very wet below (dunno how come...) and her expression with that spec really turns me on..... i pump her real hard and i would say she is consider one of the more exp FL for FJ as she would noe what position i wanted and we change from missionary to crabbie to scissiors to doggie all the while with my didi in her meimei, ''啊。。。啊。。。宝贝我好涨啊。。。嗯。。。都让插满啦。。。啊。。。" her stereo really solid and and finally i shot everything into the CD........

she took another bath after she helps me to clean up, and i lie flat on the bed with my 事后烟, after which she come over and ask me if i wanna a massage? of cos lah...hehe her massage is not the piano type but not hard enough for me too, gives me a good 20mins massage before we tuck ourselves into the blanket with her hugging me tight, we started to chat about our life and she is really chatty if you can break the ice with her, and she actually told me that she had already serve a few bros here (Why no FR huh???) and there is 1 bro here really xia suay to sbf, will eleborate later.....

Her Stats

Name: Ziyan (紫艳)
Looks: 6/10 (not chio but presentable enough for milf standard, has a mole on her left eyebrow, plus 0.5 with her specs on...)
Boobs: Enhanced B++ def not a C cupper, with her right nipple more sensitive
Body: 7/10 (fair smooth skin, petite with minimal baby fats at tummy and a bit stretch mark due to giving birth)
Frenching: Nil
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (deep throat but suction not enough, good tongue action, hardworking with warm water)
Painting: NIL
CIM: din try, she says she din intentionally let TS CIMed her, just that he cum suddenly so she takes it, but she says she dun actually like it... but i guess it would be ok if you ask her properly
AR: NIL
AJ: NIL
FJ: 7.5/10 ( very accomodating with good surround)
Attitude: 8/10 (though not every service she provides but she try very hard to please, very friendly and chatty if you can break the ice)
Massage: 6.5/10 (try very hard to make me feel good, maybe her strength would be enough for those bros who cannot tahan hard massage)
GFE: 7/10 (initially dun feel got GFE at all, cos she to concern about whether i enjoy anot, but after the bonk where we hug and TCSS in the blanket, she can actually make me feels it.....)
Damage: $80/2/2 plus $20 tips plus rm
Overall: Good attitude for the damage, not a time watcher, accomodating and tries hard to please, bros who enjoys FL who good attitude cum budget budget can try

Just to eleborate further.... she told me that a bro had a session with her, wanted 2 shots, after the first shot, while resting for the second shot, his company called him and he had to rush back to report to boss, so totally got no time for 2nd shot, but in the end he paid her $60 and said becos he only got a shot, he should be paying that amount.....

Eh whoever that samster is, steady abit lei, not she dun wanna give you the 2nd shot, it's becos you got no time for it ma..... since willing to pay for $60 liao, what is $20?? den does it mean that if she BJ for me for the 2nd shot and i can't stand den i pay for 1 shot oso ah..... haizz......

Anyway, once again thks TS for her ctc and those bros interested pls PM TS for her ctc, she will only be taking 3 cust a day so bros might have to Q a bit....

Last edited by Liquid@cid; 06-06-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:48 AM
SamSter

Sponsorship n courtesy from bro cupnoodle. Like it? or love it?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:00 AM
SamSter

Moving the FR from my old thread (over crowding) to this new thread.
FR from Bro Cupnoodle
28-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Cupnoodle
Samster Join Date: Jun 2005
My Reputation:Points: 259 / Power: 4

Zi Yan FR

Thanks to bro FatmanSK for her contact.

Name : 紫燕
Looks : 7.5/10, big eye, got a mole on her forehead
Body : 6/10, tummy, Cesarean section mark
Boobs : C, light brown nipple, big but slightly hard as she say no one fondle it for 2 years already!
BBBJ : Nil
Frenching : Nil
Fingering : Allow outside
Painting : Allow
Breast massage : 7/10
FJ : 8.5/10, beware her scream!
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $80/2/2 (Room and CD not included)
Preview : Cup C

Overall this gal provides value service at budget rate.

Cheers
Old 06-06-2009, 01:03 AM
SamSter

03-06-2009, 07:08 PM
submarinez
Samster Join Date: Aug 2005
My Reputation:Points: 105 / Power: 4

Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My FR on Zhi Yan.

My original plan was to bonk MW but she has some last minute matters to settle so was canceled. Bro Ah Fat was also nice enough to give me Zhi Yan's number so made an appointment with her instead.

Looks : 6.5 / 10
Body : 6.5 / 10 (slight tummy)
Boobs : 7 / 10 (delicious nipples that makes you suck on and on)
BJ : 5 / 10 (no BBBJ)
Painting / fingering : Nil (she say itchy)
FJ : 7 / 10 (tight and responsive with sensuous moans)
CIM : Nil (TS got leh)

Many thanks to Bro Ah Fat for ZY's number...
Old 06-06-2009, 01:06 AM
SamSter

03-06-2009, 07:17 PM
wildbeast
Samster Join Date: Apr 2005
My Reputation:Points: 119 / Power: 5

Re: PRC FL, 25 Yo providing massage service and others

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonked Zi Yan yesterday afternoon. She looks like teacher with nice long straight hair and specs. A trademark mole on her forehead. Nice nipples, but feel her tits enhanced. Very obvious stretch marks from giving birth. May be unsightly to some.

Hygenic, good service, too loud stereo, horny once you get her into moods.

Overall, ok la.

Thanks FatmanSK for this lobang.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
The Battle

"我看这不是你的敏感部位" she said suddenly, "男人的敏感部位向来只有一个地方嘛。。。" i replied, she gives me a cheeky smile and move straight down and put my didi into her mouth...... she alternates between my didi and balls, licking and sucking with warm water in her mouth, beowing my reactions at times with that seducing eyes behind her specs...... BTH!!!

I turn her ard with her back on the bed, and started to service her from her ears, tried to lock my lips with hers but she siam (means no frenching lor....) so i cont moving down and wanted to give her a good leashing on her meimei for rejecting my lips but she close up her legs and refuse my adv... "别亲,宝贝,我会受不了的。。。" though disappointed, i proceed to let her help me to cap the CD and i enter her missionary, she was very wet below (dunno how come...) and her expression with that spec really turns me on..... i pump her real hard and i would say she is consider one of the more exp FL for FJ as she would noe what position i wanted and we change from missionary to crabbie to scissiors to doggie all the while with my didi in her meimei, ''啊。。。啊。。。宝贝我好涨啊。。。嗯。。。都让插满啦。。。啊。。。" her stereo really solid and and finally i shot everything into the CD........

Anyway, once again thks TS for her ctc and those bros interested pls PM TS for her ctc, she will only be taking 3 cust a day so bros might have to Q a bit....
Thanks bro for your great elaborated well done detailed happening FR. KUDOS
Old 06-06-2009, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc
thanks
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 06-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bl21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow sounds exciting... always wanted to do my teacher back in sec sch... bro can pm contact? thanks
Old 06-06-2009, 01:50 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: Young MILF 26 yr old, look alike teacher with specky

ZY overbooked, pls sms yr appt date n time and pls Q n wait patiently for demure teacher calling your number to coach u on karmasexology education, not AWARE version type.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Huh over book ??? she got no call in the evening leh... but she give me a sms I available

Looks : 6/10 from front. 7/10 from side view
Height: 1.58m, small built, huggable
Body : 7/10, got bit tummy fat,got ceasearian mark probably given birth.
Boobs : 7/10 I dunno how big but good to squeeze
BJ: she confirm she only do BJ no BBBJ... 5.5/10
Hygeine level : 9.5/10 super high
Frenching : i nv try not sure
Fingering : Yes out... easily sensitive
Painting : No, me dont like, u request
Breast massage : 6.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10, wet easily... any position also can
CIM: I dun think can
GFE :7.5/10
Damage : $80/2/2 (Rm and CD not included) Quite a budget bonk at her age.

overall not bad worth trying for the price. she say her AUNTY coming soon. so be quick

Old 07-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

thx to TS for sharing her contact from another thread..had a session with her some time ago and was lazy to write FR till this morning

she met me without her spec and had some quite visible stretch marks.
she was definetly those very vocal type and her services were quite sop as mentioned by brothers above
shower together hot water bjs , catbath etc..
right boob i think was enhanced as i felt some hardness..

overall..quite chatty and hardworking and also at 80/2 , its worth a try..
Old 07-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovedipdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can i have his contacts??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1