The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3437 / Power: 51
12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SG OL fresh out of uni unwrapped!

dear bros, i work in an american bank and work's always stressful for everyone on the floor, especially in these times.
thank god for hot colleagues fresh out of the local universities!

at work she's the petite, power banker,
working on the floor in that tight white skirt, button bursting short sleeved blouse with a large wrap around belt and 3 inch heels.

after work ( and a lot of convincing on my part ) i got her to drop the power clothes to show us this pure white lingerie set.... mmm...

shy in bed, with crazy techniques. she gives gagging deep blowjobs without any coaxing from me!

i hope ya all like this first set from me (captured before we got it on full steam) , do give these C cups words of encouragement and im hoping to catch her in a vid for ya all!

12fingerslong, sharing his fresh stuff with u.
Old 24-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster (Donor)

12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: SG OL fresh out of uni unwrapped!

double handed, throat deep, saliva dripping, gagging blowjobs from her..
mmm..

do up and let her know if you like her stuff!
Old 24-07-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

A lil more for ya all!

Don't just view and leave, let us know which parts of her are awesome and which other parts you'd like to see!
Old 24-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG OL fresh out of uni unwrapped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerslong View Post
double handed, throat deep, saliva dripping, gagging blowjobs from her..
mmm..

do up and let her know if you like her stuff!
When do we get to see her in ALL her glory?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerslong View Post
A lil more for ya all!

Don't just view and leave, let us know which parts of her are awesome and which other parts you'd like to see!
SHE is awesome and we'll like to see her face! Can?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 24-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
activez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud of

her boobs r big...hope to see more soon....
Old 25-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 16
dare u is one of the Best!dare u is one of the Best!dare u is one of the Best!dare u is one of the Best!

She look hot & naughty with nice pair of boobs....what a lucky dude are you!!
Old 26-07-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When do we get to see her in ALL her glory?
im working on it bro!

however it's really encouraging to know that the bRos are liking her c Cup boobs!

thanks bros for the UPs, do drop me a pm when you up me so i can return the favour later!

trying hard to bring more OLs to this forum! - 12!
Old 26-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
SHE is awesome and we'll like to see her face! Can?
haha dear yang punk, unfortunately faces are off limits! you know, the usual sg girl fears.

fyi, im trying to encourage soft swings for now, testing waters, will update you guys! any tips fr a new bro? like start with another couple in the rm first, etc etc?
Old 26-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by activez View Post
her boobs r big...hope to see more soon....
how about an FR for now?

i just graduated from university myself, and got myself into a bank after graduation.
it was another first day at work, all smiles at strange faces, struggles to remember names, you know?

nothing was more comforting to quickly spot someone about your age, about as new, and most imptly, frenly!

she's from NUS, and being a uni kid myself , it didn't take long to escape into the familiar conversational topics. it didn't take long for us to start having our meals tog as a team, and occasionally privately.

a certain crazy period at work led to tonnes of overtime hours. and dear bros, i can't believe im saying this but, nothing bonds pple more than overtime shagness, common frustrations at lousy bosses, and shared dinners, suppers, and taxi rides home!

by now, i've already tested all the waters and realised that this nubile young girl had just broken up with a dumbass ( dude, these boobs, this lvl of deepthroat, and these moans? ).

so it was another cab ride home when i said,
"actually i really wonder if your rm is as packed as your cubicle. you messy thing."
"it is nt lor. i just cant be bothered at work. i bet your rm is as organized as your cubicle riteeeeee... mr neat freak!"
"nope. my rm damn gay one. hello kitty all over the shop. i use pokemon pillows somemore"
"hahahahaaaaaaaaa.... ya rite!" (laughs and leans those boobies onto me in the taxi)
"im serious! come see lah. if i lie, i'll go wax myself."
"ok! you say one ah!"

that's right bros. i threw out a super cheezy story, risked my hair and she agreed to come up to my place!

it quickly turned out that my place was the mad japaneseish tidy one and she threatened to wax me immediately, jumping at my computer and surfing for waxing places.

what i saw now was a young, hot, fresh grad wearing her buttoned down blue blouse, white tight skirt with NO VPL, surfing away on my laptop, while laughing and hitting my arms.
of cos i peeped and saw the massive melons hiding in the white bra screaming to be released from that blouse. OMG!

i, being the nice host ( freaking hornified steamed ), brought some drinks, then said offered her a tee or something as i wanted to change out to something more comfy she said nah so i just switched to my boxers and tee.

went i came back she alr let down her hair and her white skirt was rolled up a lil. the bra was alr very obviously in view but i guess when u are relaxed you don't care.
quickly i leaned over her from behind and played some prank waxing youtube clips.
"eh wax hands can alr hor, you dun come and aim my precious eye brows or kuku bird k?"

" must wax all! chest hair, legs, kukubird all!"

"wah! wait my kukubird kana too much pain and malfunction how? u so SM, u also wax all the time riteeeeeeeeee"

"no leh i never, i trim and shave lor"

Fcuking god, i think my dick was so harrd then i could die then.
hot chick in office wear, mega boobs, tokking bout waxing, my dick and her trimmed parts. i thot this was the right time so i started my assault.

"you like, or your exs like?"

"i like bah, waxing like very scary, and have anything like not womanly? don't know, what you think?"

" i think you like that bra come out a bit, skirt so tight, tok about waxing me, and your nicely trimmed ahem, i very very steamed."

twelve crosses fingers*, waits for moment of truth

"hahahhaaaa, you cannot take it alr ah?"

little fire works exploded in my head; this was a signal to go! confirmation assault

"ya bosss, i hope you don't mind but." i pressed my boxers down to show the huge bulge," i really exploding here le."

she just gave a shy smile, sat down beside me on the bed and said "dun mind ah, mind what, im not the one dying mah, hee"

"thanks hor... kns"

she pointed at the boxers and said, "really exploding hor, can see very big alr"

and i jumped her there and then.

i made eye contact and leaned in to her lips, and she returned the kiss.

it was completely aggressive french kissing, lots of tongue, very wet.
while kissing, i took her left hand and placed it on my thigh, sliding it up to my ahem, her hand reached my dick and she quickly broke the kiss.

" i want to see."

omg! i took the boxers off like hulk hogan tearing off his yellow top before a championship match!

i was really steaming so bad and i could feel some pre cum oozing out already.
she giggled shyly, wrapped one hand around the base of my dick and started to stroke it slowly.. the pre cum really started to drip out when she squeezed.

"mmm.. you like this?.... really can tell you are exploding leh.. "

i just moaned like an idiot and managed to say
"ya.. you are very experienced hor.."

"no lah, i've done this for my ex before.. but you are much longer.. "

she then places the other hand on top of the other hand on my dick.

"two hands and.. 2 fingers."

by now i really was singing halleluiahs in my head.

"mmm.. can you suck it?"

She released the second hand and immediately went down and wrapped her lips about my d.head. it was nothing slow and sensual, instead she went so deep on the first suck i think she gagged a bit. omg this was like 10 mins of crazy sucking..

then i realised that this is her blowjob norm! deep throating! i leaned to the side a lil to see her suck me and i saw that her tongue was stuck out the whole time so at the deepest part, the tongue touches my balls a bit.

"ugg..g.....mmmmmm......ugg....mmmmmmmmmmmm... "

it was so good that i really tot i was going to cum from her bj.

my bed was so wet from her saliva and precum, but i jus carried on, slowly stopped the bj, pressed her to the bed and kissed her again.
while kissing i took off her blouse and after that took her skirt off too.

absolutely huge boobs..

"mmm, your body is soo hot you know? " i whispered.

"hee... yay thank you..." she giggled. i reached for my mobile phone and said
"come squeeze the boobs for me"

and she did! snap.

"dun worry no faces de k.."

"ok!"

snap snap snap.

after the shot of her both hands on my dick and her tongue licking it, i totally stopped the shoot. and went all into the session with her... omg im steaming from recalling this shoot..

dear bros, i hope you enjoyed the story behind the shoot and that some of you are masturbating to the pics and this FR...

12 will continue to contribute to this forum, hope you like the work and continue to encourage my lady and myself!

till the next post!
Old 26-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 20
prc4wife is a glorious beacon of lightprc4wife is a glorious beacon of lightprc4wife is a glorious beacon of lightprc4wife is a glorious beacon of lightprc4wife is a glorious beacon of lightprc4wife is a glorious beacon of light

now maybe u can tell bro's here which bank u r in...we all would like to make some deposits there....

who knows, then u could get more OT with the increase work
Old 26-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

come on, wheres the pic in her full glory? jusst edit the face ...
Old 27-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

updates from sensual sunday 27 jul*

today 12 took the plunge and showed the lady the several msgs my bros left here on her nice bod and requests for more.

She agreed!

enjoy this set, and leave more requests and comments!
Old 27-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Smile Re: SG OL fresh out of uni unwrapped!

and the clothes of this fresh grad OL come off.... hot!
Old 27-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

one more for my bros.

in full boobies, submissive japanese mode!

mmmmmm.... share your tots and suggestions!
hope you like the FR and pictures set!

thanks bros for upping me, i hope these materials can help you get it off!
let me know who you are so i can thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1